BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model !

3 posters

Go down

Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model ! Empty Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model !

Post by MaosiLicious Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 am

Musta na mga gurls.... Hayan at kapapasok lang ng taon may dahilan na kaagad para magbunyi ang sangkabayutan....

http://supermodeloftheworld.com/contest/supermodel-of-the-world-winners/
MaosiLicious
MaosiLicious
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model ! Empty Re: Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model !

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 am

I am happy our girl almost won the crown. I am happy we have a good start for this year

Back to top Go down

Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model ! Empty Re: Chat Almarvez Wins 1st Runner-Up Super Model !

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 am

I can't believe Charlene is only 16 years old and has 8 months only of modeling experience! Wow. unbelievable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

a nice start for the Philippines. hope her victory would serve as a motivating facotr and a lucky charm for the rest of Filipina reps who will represent the country in different international pageants! yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 am

Congrats Chat!!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 pm

congratulations

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:19 pm

bowing
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:22 pm

MaosiLicious wrote:Musta na mga gurls.... Hayan at kapapasok lang ng taon may dahilan na kaagad para magbunyi ang sangkabayutan....

http://supermodeloftheworld.com/contest/supermodel-of-the-world-winners/

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Sangkabayutan talaga, hahahahahaha, sira ulo, napatawa mo tuloy ako.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaosiLicious Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 am

Calderon wrote:I can't believe Charlene is only 16 years old and has 8 months only of modeling experience! Wow. unbelievable!

i am amazed with your signature... Thanks that I am always in it....

I have been on the state of hibernation due to my travel last New Year... I just returned to work a week ago... And I am rushing everything... Huhuhuhuhuhu....
MaosiLicious
MaosiLicious
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 am

Welcome back maosilicious. thanks for liking my signature. you need to catch up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down