BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens

Go down

My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens Empty My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 pm

The perfect lady who is fit to win a Crown must have a full package equipped in her. I have my own List of Criteria and Qualities written in the Following:

1. Physical Look

- Outstanding Beauty of Face - perfect symmetry of facial qualities.
- Attractive Body Figure - a thin fit curvaceous body is the best.
- Smooth Silky Skin Complexion - it's o.k. if she is Morena or Mestiza.
- Long Perfect Legs - It's a must.
- Taller than Normal Height for a Filipina Lady
Arrow Looks is the first quality to become a Beauty Queen. Having an outstanding Beauty of Face and Figure is a factor to consider in choosing a winner because it is a tool in that Business.

2. Mental Capacity

- Street Smart - Knows ways of life, knowledge based experience.
- Book Based Oriented - Knowledge on Ethics and Legal Principles.
- Natural Born Intelligence - It's a gift from Nature.
- Idealistic - creative thinker is a pro.
Arrow When a lady is well contained with Past and Current Society Information, It is easy for her to relate on every Question.

3. Attitude

- Well Mannered Actions - grace in every motion.
- Well Mannered Oral Communication Skills - be it Bilingual or not.
- Excellent Socialization Persona - Active and Socializing msut be easy for Her.
- Excellent Stress Coping Strategy - It's a must.
- Open Minded - Ready for changes and ready to face the World.
Arrow Great Personality is a Big Plus for a Queen. She is handling a big responsibility, so she must be opt to anything. A passionate heart is needed for this kind of work.

4. Fashionably Fabulous

- Excellent Trend Setter - It's a Task.
- A Lover for Fashion - Eager to Dress Up Glamorously.
- Ultimate Positive Diva - Putting fame in the Heart and not in the Head.
Arrow Woman loves a Queenly Treats, Fashionably Fabulous All Year Round is one of the many Opportunities given to the Winner.

5. Morally Upright

- Goal Achiever - Sets and Achieve Goals.
- Purposively Purposeful - Works for the purpose of the Org.
- Challengely Committed - Committing to the Org. and Taking the work as a challenge.
Arrow Whatever she does and whenever she goes, She should not forget that she is her native Country and that she have a work to fulfill. A Task that will change the live's of those she will touch.

Last edited by DavaoPrince on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens Empty Re: My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm

It is difficult to find a girl who will posses all the qualities you have mentioned

Back to top Go down

My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens Empty Re: My Criterion and Qualities of the Next BBP Queens

Post by JENN Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am

TOTALLY AGREE, I THINK THAT PAGEANT TRAINING STARTS FROM HOME; FROM HOW GIRLS DRESS TO SCHOOL TO THE ACTIVITIES THAT SHE PREFERS, ETC BECAUSE THIS SHAPES HER PERSONALITY AND ASPIRATIONS. THIS WAY A YOUNG LADY CAN HAVE ALL OF THESE QUALITIES.
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Calderon wrote:It is difficult to find a girl who will posses all the qualities you have mentioned

u beter start lookingat me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 pm

rosemariegoddess wrote:
Calderon wrote:It is difficult to find a girl who will posses all the qualities you have mentioned

u beter start lookingat me.....

hahahahaha...nice one rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down