BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!!

+6
edwoct1026
sayonako
bangilath
ardyvanviesta
PRINCE CALIXTO
Dylan
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 am

WINNERS:
for MU-RAJ
for MW-GATBONTON
for MI-KLEINER
1st RU-NECIO
2nd RU-HENSON

wtf no RUIAS and MISA

Back to top Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 am

shunrey2009 wrote:WINNERS:
MU-RAJ
MW-GATBONTON
MI-KLEINER
1st RU-NECIO
2nd RU-HENSON

wtf no RUIAS and MISA

OMG!!!! Gatbonton is my sentimental favourite. I am happy with Raj but it would have been better if Gatbonton was a runner up and Ruais was the Bb World

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 am

HENSON LOSE?????
Btw who's the host's name?

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:HENSON LOSE?????
Btw who's the host's name?

she is 2nd runner-up,,,

DINGDONG DANTES IS THE HOST.....

his partner is CARLA ABELLANA....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 am

The biggest shocker is non-inclusion of Morelos in the Top 10!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 am

I like Gatbonton's answer!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:I like Gatbonton's answer!

where did you watch it? it's not yet finished in my streaming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am

Calderon wrote:The biggest shocker is non-inclusion of Morelos in the Top 10!!

no,,its the winning of gatbonton.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:36 am

gosh...gatmonton's answer is a disaster...i like misa and henson's Q&A...
grrr...Misa looks supreme...hais
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:36 am

Dylan wrote:calix---yes but monish got error messages...ive been giving him available live tv streaming links that may work

Oh, thanks, baby.. I hope He can still watch it!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 am

WOW venues Raj ' ANSWER was TERRIBLE!!! (that might have cost her!!!) Sad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
Calderon wrote:The biggest shocker is non-inclusion of Morelos in the Top 10!!

no,,its the winning of gatbonton.....

I've always put Gatbonton in my list from the very beginning. you can confirm this with Fritz. So, it was not a shocker for me.

I love Gatbonton answering the question in Tagalog. Give her the translator now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dylan wrote:calix---yes but monish got error messages...ive been giving him available live tv streaming links that may work

i can't dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 am

it was...grr..the nerves ruled her...the winners were already announced live in Manila...you'll be dissappointed with some winners...some more captivating girls were ignored.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 am

monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

i can't dude

Did you try using firefox , instead of Internet explorer?
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

i can't dude

Did you try using firefox , instead of Internet explorer?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I dont have firefox Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 am

Well,

First of all, I predicted that Gwen Ruais, would be out of the 3 crowns, and it happened.. second.... it's shocking to see Krista Kleiner be sent to MI and not to any of the 2 more important pageants... the girl sent to MW was the biggest shocker.. she is cute, and exotic, with dark skin, but that's it.... I am glad that Venus Raj is going to MU, but don't understand why her HORRIBLE answer did not even affect her....well, at least the winners this year (overall and except for BBPW), are 100 times better than last year's or the year before....

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 am

I guess what made Gatbonton a winner was her brave attempt to answer the question in Tagalog which no one dared to try in the past editions of Binibini. The judges were actually influenced by her patriotism and they gave her the highest scores if we take Binibininng Pilipinas - World as the highest of all the three crowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 am

Calderon wrote:I guess what made Gatbonton a winner was her brave attempt to answer the question in Tagalog which no one dared to try in the past editions of Binibini. The judges were actually influenced by her patriotism and they gave her the highest scores if we take Binibininng Pilipinas - World as the highest of all the three crowns.

Yeah, but a lot of Non Filipinos were not able to understand her. (whateva!!!). NEEEEXT!! crash
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 am

monish wrote:http://hayag.com/w/mytvko12 this link isnt working i tried downloading MICROSOFT SILVER but it gives me a eror, is there any other link which is showing the live pageant!

DO REPLY ASAP

just type pinoy24 and click on live tv.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 am

okey

HENSON,MISA,RUIAS?????
the girls who answered very well and left ZZZZZZZZZ by ZZZZZZZZZZ judges....

[b]
i like BBPU and BBPI winners but not BBPW....
I'm so sorry......

Last edited by shunrey2009 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 am

monish wrote:http://hayag.com/w/mytvko12 this link isnt working i tried downloading MICROSOFT SILVER but it gives me a eror, is there any other link which is showing the live pageant!

DO REPLY ASAP
try typing pinoy24 and click live tv thats all u have to do.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:I guess what made Gatbonton a winner was her brave attempt to answer the question in Tagalog which no one dared to try in the past editions of Binibini. The judges were actually influenced by her patriotism and they gave her the highest scores if we take Binibininng Pilipinas - World as the highest of all the three crowns.

Yeah, but a lot of Non Filipinos were not able to understand her. (whateva!!!). NEEEEXT!! crash

Ok, I try to translate it for you.

ANSWER: If I will be given a second life (something to that effect) I would choose to be a plant - a tree, a tree that gives life to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Well,

First of all, I predicted that Gwen Ruais, would be out of the 3 crowns, and it happened.. second.... it's shocking to see Krista Kleiner be sent to MI and not to any of the 2 more important pageants... the girl sent to MW was the biggest shocker.. she is cute, and exotic, with dark skin, but that's it.... I am glad that Venus Raj is going to MU, but don't understand why her HORRIBLE answer did not even affect her....well, at least the winners this year (overall and except for BBPW), are 100 times better than last year's or the year before....

i told you...for Misa, her presence is captivating...I wish her well. For me, given the chance, she could do well in MU. For Gatmonton..."luck" is with her tonight...I don't like her answer. The judges should have been more critical in judging...Kleiner should even be in the MU spot, Raj in MW. and MI for Gatmonton...anyway. 2/3 of my bets got the crowns...again...wrong placement. im not that contented with the result.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:59 am

U lucky guys gotto see the pageant live Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next