BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER

4 posters

Go down

MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER Empty MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER

Post by Ray Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr Croatia: I Have Paid for My Mistakes

Six years ago, the new Mr Croatia was sentenced to one year and seven months in prison for possession and selling of high quantities of drugs.

Dino Bubicic, Mr Croatia 2008, had no time to close his eyes after winning the title on Sunday night. The media, in fact, are breathing on his neck for “mistakes of the past." According to Novi List, Dino Bubicic, in fact, six years ago was sentenced to serve one year and seven months in prison for the possession and the selling of high quantities of drugs at rave parties. As we found out from an unofficial source, Dino served four months in prison.

Maja Sostar and Dino Bubicic, exclusively for Javno, commented the new situation.
"I am stunned with the new situation. After talking to Dino Bubicic were concluded that we will consul the direction of Mr World, and then we will inform you on our decision. I have not met Dino privately, but the general opinion after the election was that the most charming young man was elected," said Maja Sostar, owner of the licence for Miss and Mr Croatia.

Dino, who was named Mister Tourism, commented the scandal he ran into a few hours after winning the title of Mr Croatia.
"I have paid for the what I did in my youth and I hope that it is not going to be a stone on my back for the rest of my life. I am sorry that this situation has incurred, because I have paid for my mistake," said Dino for Javno.

The direction of Miss and Mister Croatia called a press conference to comment the scandal. Maja Sostar expressed her amazement with the scandal, as she said that they could not possible know what the current Mister Croatia did in the past.

"No decision will be made before we consult the Direction of Mister World. I hope that this story has a happy ending for us and Dino, because he did not deserve to be punished for his past mistakes," said Maja Sostar.

Dino publicly apologised to the Direction, and stated that due the death of his sister and the divorce of his parents, he was dragged into a bad company.
"That was Dino Bubicic, now I am a completely new Dino," said Mister Croatia.

SOURCE: http://beautyschool-bs.blogspot.com/2008/07/mister-croatia-is-convicted-drug-dealer.html
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER Empty Re: MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm

wow, at least give him a second chance.. Best luck dear!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER Empty Re: MISTER CROATIA WORLD DINO BUBICIC IS AN EX-CONVICTED DRUG DEALER

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:53 pm

What a handsome drug dealer. The "issue" could work to his advantage. Best of luck and promise not to do it again, alright? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

OMG!!! Surprised as moralistic and judgmental as Julia Morley is, that won't fare well with her;.... is true that MOST people who are NOT murderers do deserve a 2nd chance, but is my experience that in beauty pageants, that won't happen.. Too bad, he has so much potential and hopefully if not in Mr World, that he can still have a successful, and productive, respectable life.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Right, Prince!

I find men who can carry a bouquet of flowers and still look like a "man", very attractive!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm

el_jugador wrote:Right, Prince!

I find men who can carry a bouquet of flowers and still look like a "man", very attractive!

Me too, though I adore women ( I am bi) the only guys i like are the the ones in touch with their sensitive side;... NOT into macho brutes, (yuck!!!) ( NEXT!) Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 pm

He deserves a second chance. We are all human and we aren't perfect. If we fall down, he have all the right to stand up again and move forward. I hope that he will still be in the list for Mr. World pageant.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down