BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010.. Empty SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 pm

OUT OF THESE GUYS , THESE WERE THE MOST SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN THE RECENTLY CELEBRATED MR WORLD 2010..

ANGOLA, BELGIUM, SERBIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN.. ALSO, IN SOME WAY... NORWAY, CYPRUS, TURKEY, EGYPT, USA.

WHO DESERVES THE RUTH OCUMAREZ AWARD IN MR WORLD? (THIS IS THE AWARD GIVEN TO THE MOST DESERVING, BUT WHO DID NOT MAKE THE CUT!)

SHOCKING INCLUSIONS WERE.. WALES AND MOST DEFINITELY, NIGERIA, SPECIALLY IN THE TOP 3 .. WTF????..
smashing

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010.. Empty Re: SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 am

BELGIUM specially,,,

USA
SOUTH AFRICA
CYPRUS

if they feel a black delegate, it should have been Angola and not Nigeria,,,,,

Back to top Go down

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010.. Empty Re: SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

Post by Desi Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

USA & South Africa... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 am

shunrey2009 wrote:BELGIUM specially,,,

USA
SOUTH AFRICA
CYPRUS

I agree, 100%.. but you know what might have happened? the fact that Angola was so bad and insecure in his video (thus in interview) might have cost him... and Nigeria was very confident and had a very soothing and sensual voice..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:08 am

Desi wrote:USA & South Africa... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes and South Africa, I forgot, thank you, love.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

USA
SOUTH AFRICA
CYPRUS

I agree, 100%.. but you know what might have happened? the fact that Angola was so bad and insecure in his video (thus in interview) might have cost him... and Nigeria was very confident and had a very soothing and sensual voice..

I wasnt able to watch the videos cuz i dont have so much time,,what did Mr. Angola said that it sounded like he's bad and insecure..oh well, its his choice to talk like that and see his fate.UNPLACED...mistake shouldnt be repeated........

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:USA & South Africa... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes and South Africa, I forgot, thank you, love.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:19 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

USA
SOUTH AFRICA
CYPRUS

I wasnt able to watch the videos cuz i dont have so much time,,what did Mr. Angola said that it sounded like he's bad and insecure..oh well, its his choice to talk like that and see his fate.UNPLACED...mistake shouldnt be repeated........

Here is the video.. he just spoke mostly in Portuguese, and appeared to search for words, looking very insecure, looking around and stuttering, and at the end did not even smile

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

THAT IS WHY I AND MY BROTHER (WHO ARE VERY FRUSTRATED IN THE RESULTS EXCEPT FOR THE WINNER) CREATED AN AWARD SIMILAR TO RUTH OCUMAREZ AWARD...

SINCE BELGIUM IS THE MOST OVER-HYPED DELEGATE IN MR WORLD BUT DID NOT PLACE, THE AWARD WILL BE NAMED WILLEM VERMUYTEN AWARD.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Ray ND wrote:THAT IS WHY I AND MY BROTHER (WHO ARE VERY FRUSTRATED IN THE RESULTS EXCEPT FOR THE WINNER) CREATED AN AWARD SIMILAR TO RUTH OCUMAREZ AWARD...

SINCE BELGIUM IS THE MOST OVER-HYPED DELEGATE IN MR WORLD BUT DID NOT PLACE, THE AWARD WILL BE NAMED WILLEM VERMUYTEN AWARD.

Excellent, my dear Ray.. Men deserve a special masculine version of Ruth Ocumarez.. BTW, check your PM pretty soon about something interesting...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Spain!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Dylan wrote:Spain!

OMG, Dear Dylan you look so handsome!!! Shocked Very Happy .. and yes, I agree with you, I think Spain, was the # shock, followed by Angola and then Belgium...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm

My baby boy, Belgium.... Spain.... Serbia....Sweden...

Sad This thread reminds me of them

Sad

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:My baby boy, Belgium.... Spain.... Serbia....Sweden...

Sad

Yes, I agree , my dear Ardy.. but at least here in POB we did better than at the other forum, and just as good as GLOBAL BEAUTIES, with 7 out of the 15 finalists
cheers cheers cheers bounce
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Sad

Yes, I agree , my dear Ardy.. but at least here in POB we did better than at the other forum, and just as good as GLOBAL BEAUTIES, with 7 out of the 15 finalists
aha! I like this!
At least we correctly guess more than some other 'pageant fortune teller' hihihih.....7 is a good number, lucky! Hehhee

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

All I know is that Mr. World sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:46 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Sad

aha! I like this!
At least we correctly guess more than some other 'pageant fortune teller' hihihih.....7 is a good number, lucky! Hehhee

YES, EVEN BEAUTY SCHOOL ONLY GOT 6 OUT OF 15 AND THE OTHER FORUM GOT ONLY 5 OUT OF 15.. THAT IS WHY THEY DELETED THEIR PREDICTION TOPIC, SO NOBODY COULD READ HOW BAD THEY DID hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical ..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Sad

aha! I like this!

YES, EVEN BEAUTY SCHOOL ONLY GOT 6 OUT OF 15 AND THE OTHER FORUM GOT ONLY 5 OUT OF 15.. THAT IS WHY THEY DELETED THEIR PREDICTION TOPIC, SO NOBODY COULD READ HOW BAD THEY DID hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical ..

:can\'t stand i :can\'t stand i :can\'t stand i
hahah are we just too mean by laughing this? Yeah, Bring it on POB!

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Sad

aha! I like this!

:can\'t stand i :can\'t stand i :can\'t stand i
hahah are we just too mean by laughing this? Yeah, Bring it on POB!

i LOVE YOUR NAUGHTY SIDE! JEJEJE! SEXY!
Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Awwwww me? *blushed, i am trying to be polite, but sometimes i need to be mean as well*
I love all side of yours especially your bold, strong and memorable statements hihihiiih

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

For me, the shocking exclusions are Angola, South Africa, Serbia, Belgium, and Sweden. Spain for me is overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Stepford Cuckoos wrote:For me, the shocking exclusions are Angola, South Africa, Serbia, Belgium, and Sweden. Spain for me is overrated.

Very close to my appreciations, but I still liked Spain... Smile peacefully
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:Awwwww me? *blushed, i am trying to be polite, but sometimes i need to be mean as well*
I love all side of yours especially your bold, strong and memorable statements hihihiiih

Thank you, Ardy.. it is important to be always strong and sometimes, even sarcastic , or bold, because , if not some people would try to walk all over you/us...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:Awwwww me? *blushed, i am trying to be polite, but sometimes i need to be mean as well*

Thank you, Ardy.. it is important to be always strong and sometimes, even sarcastic , or bold, because , if not some people would try to walk all over you/us...
And you're so mature inside.
This is so true, it happened several times in my life, then i get up show to the haters who's the true loser, not me but them lol....
and who's that cute boy in your avatar????

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

And you're so mature inside.
This is so true, it happened several times in my life, then i get up show to the haters who's the true loser, not me but them lol....
and who's that cute boy in your avatar????

My son.... heart heart heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next