BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Venus

+2
pepper
PRINCE CALIXTO
6 posters

Go down

Tribute to Venus Empty Tribute to Venus

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 am

Tribute to One of Philippines' Finest Queens... Maria Venus Raj!
You are still one of my all time favorite Binibining Pilipinas! Good luck on your next journey!

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Venus Empty Re: Tribute to Venus

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Thank you, handsome, for such a special tribute to a very stunning lady with great potential... is kind of funny, how I also become affected by this stuff , even though, I am an American-Italian and Venezuelan... My grandma, from my dad's side did volunteer and missionary work in the Barangay- Balangaos Mountain Province and in Manila, more than 30 years ago.... but again, I am glad that Miss Henson is also a good choice, and I am glad is not Miss Gatbonton, because, her I do not like as a beauty queen at all, whatsoever, and as siad, she is also much better than Bianca Manalo, but needs to prepare VERY HARD to do well in MU 2010.. Nicolette Henson gives me a bit of a " Gloria Diaz " vibe... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

im so sad!!!! Sad shes so wasted......
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

so sad too...shocking! the girl did her very best.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Thank you, handsome, for such a special tribute to a very stunning lady with great potential... is kind of funny, how I also become affected by this stuff , even though, I am an American-Italian and Venezuelan... My grandma, from my dad's side did volunteer and missionary work in the Barangay- Balangaos Mountain Province and in Manila, more than 30 years ago.... but again, I am glad that Miss Henson is also a good choice, and I am glad is not Miss Gatbonton, because, her I do not like as a beauty queen at all, whatsoever, and as siad, she is also much better than Bianca Manalo, but needs to prepare VERY HARD to do well in MU 2010.. Nicolette Henson gives me a bit of a " Gloria Diaz " vibe... Smile

We have the same feeling towards Gatbonton right after the pageant. Hahahahahahaha. Right now, I have come to terms with her victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

BPCI... whew!!!!! you're such a.... waaaaaaaaaaaaa
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm

This is one of the saddest event I have since I followed beauty pageants...Venus is such a treasure, our hope, our idol...but this is something that we should not get over just because she is strip by opportunities, We know we love her and it's a love that is undying and so real, whatever will be her next battle, we will still be her supporters all the way....Continue being a good role model Venus.. we love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm

So sad..
Thank you for sharing this vid, Chenes~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 pm

I felt sad for Venus Raj!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Hope she will be given a chance to compete internationally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 am

I wanted Maria Venus Raj badly for Miss Universe. This is the first time I am having this emotion. I've always practiced not to be emotionally attached with anything but I don't know why I am so much affected with this tragedy on Venus part.

My heart is bleeding for you Venus. I feel so sorry for what have happened.

I am going to Manila now to deploy Abu Sayaff in Araneta Centre and in Stella's house!!!!!! war 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Thank you, handsome, for such a special tribute to a very stunning lady with great potential... is kind of funny, how I also become affected by this stuff , even though, I am an American-Italian and Venezuelan... My grandma, from my dad's side did volunteer and missionary work in the Barangay- Balangaos Mountain Province and in Manila, more than 30 years ago.... but again, I am glad that Miss Henson is also a good choice, and I am glad is not Miss Gatbonton, because, her I do not like as a beauty queen at all, whatsoever, and as siad, she is also much better than Bianca Manalo, but needs to prepare VERY HARD to do well in MU 2010.. Nicolette Henson gives me a bit of a " Gloria Diaz " vibe... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats y im inlove with u now....hihihihihi....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 pm

May she be vindicated...

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:35 pm

great gatzby wrote:May she be vindicated...

the truth had spoken and wanting to spin it to get vindicated will not vindicate her. she was able to get away with it when she joined the ME pageant where her falsified birth certificate was overlooked and now that it got busted, people still want to justify what she and her family did. i don't judge what henson is or isn't capable of doing in the MU race but whoever you will send to compete it will just be a waste of money and effort given the reputation of donald trump who personally chooses the one who will bring money to his business.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Calderon wrote:I wanted Maria Venus Raj badly for Miss Universe. This is the first time I am having this emotion. I've always practiced not to be emotionally attached with anything but I don't know why I am so much affected with this tragedy on Venus part.

My heart is bleeding for you Venus. I feel so sorry for what have happened.

I am going to Manila now to deploy Abu Sayaff in Araneta Centre and in Stella's house!!!!!! war 1

lol!

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down