BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

+10
bonner
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
ardyvanviesta
Julyski
Desi
Ray
beauty_mwah
PRINCE CALIXTO
sayonako
pepper
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE? - Page 2 Empty Re: WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm

bonner wrote:in my opinion john!!..i guess its better that henson will represent the philippines this year..why because she's not overhyped..what happen if venus raj will not enter the semis ? ofcourse all of us get disappointed...but if henson will not enter the semis atleast we expected..but if she will enter the semis thats a surprised for us !! i love helen and according to my eyes she's better than raj! i dont know but i found her more fierce than raj during the pageant night..this is my own opinion thanks.

I think we share the same sentiments, what others must see with henson is that she have this quality within her that makes her shine in the final BBP pageant...almost everyone were blinded by Venus. Helen is eloquent enough, prepared enough and toned enough to be a deserving BBP MU winner. She will do well and I am proud that she is given the chance to compete in MU...It's her destiny, and she is opt for it. Good luck to Helen.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE? - Page 2 Empty Re: WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:With Venus Raj, I was almost certain that she would have made the semi finals and beyond;.. with Nicolette Henson, the situation, is not all that bad, although, clearly, not as strong as Venus Raj, I feel that she also has a fair chance to possibly make the semifinals, if she continues to work very hard... at least I like her, much more than Bianca Manalo, that is for sure!

i would like to echo this statement from the Prince. With Venus, there is no doubt we would have ended the drought but with Nicole, I guess the chance is 50-50. I don't see in Nicole the determination and preparedness of Venus Raj. Venus has the ability to stand out in a sea of beauties effortlessly. I love her 35-22-35. I wanted the universe to see that figures.

Nicole is pretty but she is raw and she needs badly to tone her body. I was hoping Nicolle would come back in 2011 or 2012 but since she was already chosen she has to double time.

It would have been better if we send Krista Kleiner to Miss Universe and Nicole will take her place as Miss Philippines-International

I agree with both of you. I'll await her transformation to see just how much determination she has. It's a shame that Krista isn't the one going to Miss Universe, however, we are dealt this card and let's see how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 am

i am mysterious
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 am

Let's hope for the best!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 pm

i doubt it...[b]
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 pm

HAVE FAITH!!!! pray BUT IM STILL NERVOUS!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

Well too much hype on Venus Raj in My opinion NO DOUBT SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE THE CUT" yeah she has the body to die for... but mentally is she prepared enough? is she witty as charlene gonzales? does she have personal charisma as miriam have? if you look venus she is a ordinary woman we followed her road to the miss universe, it seem she does not improve at all unlike her competitor.. yes you can raise eye brow to me i know radically that i am filipino by gene by nature and at heart although i support her but every year the press here in manila predict that our delegate will enter top 15 but what happen a clapper on the side much better not expect like what happen to GERALDINE ASIS THE MISS U REP IN 1987 AND MIRIAM QUIAMBAO IN 1999 LITTLE COVERAGE.. THE BEST THAT WILL DO IS REVAMP THE BPC ORGANIZATION ITS DETERIORATE OF MISHANDLING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE PAGEANT... GUYS PEACE
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 am

Angelo Batista wrote:Well too much hype on Venus Raj in My opinion NO DOUBT SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE THE CUT" yeah she has the body to die for... but mentally is she prepared enough? is she witty as charlene gonzales? does she have personal charisma as miriam have? if you look venus she is a ordinary woman we followed her road to the miss universe, it seem she does not improve at all unlike her competitor.. yes you can raise eye brow to me i know radically that i am filipino by gene by nature and at heart although i support her but every year the press here in manila predict that our delegate will enter top 15 but what happen a clapper on the side much better not expect like what happen to GERALDINE ASIS THE MISS U REP IN 1987 AND MIRIAM QUIAMBAO IN 1999 LITTLE COVERAGE.. THE BEST THAT WILL DO IS REVAMP THE BPC ORGANIZATION ITS DETERIORATE OF MISHANDLING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE PAGEANT... GUYS PEACE

so true...i dont expect anything to venus ...our goal right now is go for the top 15...not yet go for the crown
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 am

bonner wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:Well too much hype on Venus Raj in My opinion NO DOUBT SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE THE CUT" yeah she has the body to die for... but mentally is she prepared enough? is she witty as charlene gonzales? does she have personal charisma as miriam have? if you look venus she is a ordinary woman we followed her road to the miss universe, it seem she does not improve at all unlike her competitor.. yes you can raise eye brow to me i know radically that i am filipino by gene by nature and at heart although i support her but every year the press here in manila predict that our delegate will enter top 15 but what happen a clapper on the side much better not expect like what happen to GERALDINE ASIS THE MISS U REP IN 1987 AND MIRIAM QUIAMBAO IN 1999 LITTLE COVERAGE.. THE BEST THAT WILL DO IS REVAMP THE BPC ORGANIZATION ITS DETERIORATE OF MISHANDLING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE PAGEANT... GUYS PEACE

so true...i dont expect anything to venus ...our goal right now is go for the top 15...not yet go for the crown

thanks bonner gracias amiga
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:With Venus Raj, I was almost certain that she would have made the semi finals and beyond;.. with Nicolette Henson, the situation, is not all that bad, although, clearly, not as strong as Venus Raj, I feel that she also has a fair chance to possibly make the semifinals, if she continues to work very hard... at least I like her, much more than Bianca Manalo, that is for sure!

i would like to echo this statement from the Prince. With Venus, there is no doubt we would have ended the drought but with Nicole, I guess the chance is 50-50. I don't see in Nicole the determination and preparedness of Venus Raj. Venus has the ability to stand out in a sea of beauties effortlessly. I love her 35-22-35. I wanted the universe to see that figures.

Nicole is pretty but she is raw and she needs badly to tone her body. I was hoping Nicolle would come back in 2011 or 2012 but since she was already chosen she has to double time.

It would have been better if we send Krista Kleiner to Miss Universe and Nicole will take her place as Miss Philippines-International
there are other candidates who will edge her out and the candidate who donald trump will choose is the one to beat but the one he chooses will be dethroned for drug trafficking.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Bangilath are u now a psychic? What u just wrote sounds outrageous and crazy! LOL lol! ???
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 am

...i don't think Venus is being hyped...ESPECIALLY IN THIS FORUM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Great Gatzby, she's one of my top faves to win the crown. I hope this is year we'll have the MU crown.
great gatzby wrote:...i don't think Venus is being hyped...ESPECIALLY IN THIS FORUM!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Eblazer wrote:Great Gatzby, she's one of my top faves to win the crown. I hope this is year we'll have the MU crown.
great gatzby wrote:...i don't think Venus is being hyped...ESPECIALLY IN THIS FORUM!

...i can't really understand why people consider Venus as a hyped candidate when she's not...there have been threads about her earlier this year but not enough to say she's hyped... so far, the only one i've seen in this forum who put Venus as #1, especially in top picks, is Ray... and he's not one who resorts to hyping...if we don't like a candidate we shouldn't use her in forwarding the interest of others, particularly your chosen girl...the publicity blackout on Venus has really been of help. at least, it tempered her exposure to the limelight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

I started to doubt venus's capacity to oushine the best of the world...well let's just hope she can.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SHE BROKE THE CURSE!!! cheers
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2