BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venus 100% in goodfaith?

3 posters

Go down

Venus 100% in goodfaith? Empty Venus 100% in goodfaith?

Post by J&J Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I love Venus and I wish that she will be RP's bet in 2010 miss universe. It is clear that there was no misrepresentation. Venus never concealed that she was born in qatar. Yes, there are erroneous entries in her birth certificate but whose fault was it? Certainly, not venus.

Let me play the devil's advocate. Was Venus really in good faith? Yes, she disclosed during the screening that she was born in qatar. But did she also mention that her birth certificate states otherwise? Although the document was submitted and of course, BPCI is expected to scrutinize it, Venus should have said, "ma'am, i was born in qatar but please note that my birth certificate states that I was born in the Philippines. This is so because blah blah blah". That is complete disclosure, 100 percent not in badfaith.

I hope BPCI reinstates Venus soon, without any condition. Let us continue the fight for Venus Raj, the rightful representative of the Philippines to the 2010 Miss Universe pageant.

J&J

Location Location : Manila

Back to top Go down

Venus 100% in goodfaith? Empty Re: Venus 100% in goodfaith?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Good point you have there J&J!

I am for Venus' immediate reinstatement as well but I just hope that while her camp is bringing this case to the next level, they are also actively correcting the wrong entries in her birth certificate and secure a passport pronto!

The fact that BPCI reconsidered Venus' case caught my interest because I think it was not an easy decision for them. Is it because they've realized they're wrong or this is the first time a dethroned queen fought for her right of the crown?

I kinda disliked what her lawyers have done lately -- giving BPCI 3 days to reinstate her WITHOUT CONDITIONS. What if BPCI won't give in to their demands?

What exactly is a MISREPRESENTATION in Venus' case? I hope someone who's knowledgeable on this one could shed light, at least for me.

Btw, welcome to POB!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

let's just wait what happens next to venus...let's keep our faith that she can get her crown back
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 pm

I pray that Venus be reinstated at once; that Venus' lawyers & BCPI work together to come up with all documents required by the MU.

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 pm

el_jugador wrote:Good point you have there J&J!

I am for Venus' immediate reinstatement as well but I just hope that while her camp is bringing this case to the next level, they are also actively correcting the wrong entries in her birth certificate and secure a passport pronto!

The fact that BPCI reconsidered Venus' case caught my interest because I think it was not an easy decision for them. Is it because they've realized they're wrong or this is the first time a dethroned queen fought for her right of the crown?

I kinda disliked what her lawyers have done lately -- giving BPCI 3 days to reinstate her WITHOUT CONDITIONS. What if BPCI won't give in to their demands?

What exactly is a MISREPRESENTATION in Venus' case? I hope someone who's knowledgeable on this one could shed light, at least for me.

Btw, welcome to POB!

she submitted a false document that contradicted her statement about her birthplace.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I still believe that whatever stated in the Original Birth Certificate will be and shall be the basis of our Identity and Nationality.

If her Birth Certificate contains false information then all false information is now valid because it was accepted by NSO when it was registered.

The mistake comes from the root of all this cause, The NSO itself for they processed Birth entries without proper deliberation whatsoever.

Venus should have stand whats written in her Birth Certificate since the
Beginning to prevent confusion that leads to this issue on the first place.

On the other hand, BPCI have no grounds for dethroning her on the first place co'z Venus have valid papers to prove she is a Filipino Citizen with names of parents indicated in the Birth Certificate and that she is not born out of wedlock technically stated in her papers.

As handlers of Venus ( BPCI ) they should have been more supportive to her instead of dragging her to public shame and scandal.

it's more inappropriate of BPCI to do such actions towards there talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down