BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!!

+8
sanen
Iranne
MarciaBia
PRINCE CALIXTO
ClubEarthBeauty
bonner
JENN
Desi
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!! - Page 8 Empty The results

Post by MarciaBia Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Official Swimsuit Winners

Group 1: Puerto Rico (Gold), Philippines (Silver), South Africa (Bronze)
Group 2: Venezuela (Gold), USA (Silver), Korea (Bronze)
Group 3: Paraguay (Gold), Norway (Silver), Argentina (Bronze)

Evening Gown winners

Group 1: South Africa (Gold), Czech Republic (Silver), Philippines (Bronze)
Group 2: US Virgin Islands (Gold), Turkey (Silver), Sweden (Bronze)
Group 3: Guatemala (Gold), Thailand (Silver), Norway (Bronze)

Special award winners as of November 19th

Miss Earth Pontefino: Netherlands
Best in Resort Wear: Venezuela (Germany 2nd, Puerto Rico 3rd)
Miss Earth Hamilo Coast: Paraguay
Miss Earth Golden Sunset: Venezuela
Gandang Ricky Reyes Award: Spain
Miss Enchanted Kindness: Australia
Miss MyPhone Award: Thailand (Argentina 2nd place)
Miss Ever Bilena: Thailand (Guatemala 2nd, Spain 3rd)
Miss Advance: Russia
Miss Careline: Dominican Republic
Miss Pink Water: Moldova
Miss Earth El Masfino: Germany
Miss Earth Royal Northwoods: Argentina
Miss Earth Pacific Mall: Thailand
Miss Bicol Shirts: Dominican Republic
Miss Metro Gaisano: Russia
Miss Pagudpud: Sweden
Best in Swimwear: Costa Rica
Miss Hannah’s Beach Resort: Venezuela
Miss Photogenic: Venezuela
Best National Costume: Thailand

globalbeauties.com

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!!

Post by Desi Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:19 pm

So how many awards they have? Never heard of it, Miss This, Miss That, Miss Eyes, Miss Nails, Miss Feet, etc................. Evil or Very Mad Arrow
Boring, boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep Sleep
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Desi wrote:So how many awards they have? Never heard of it, Miss This, Miss That, Miss Eyes, Miss Nails, Miss Feet, etc................. Evil or Very Mad Arrow
Sleep Sleep

So very true!

hysterical heart Like

love u hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Desi wrote:So how many awards they have? Never heard of it, Miss This, Miss That, Miss Eyes, Miss Nails, Miss Feet, etc................. Evil or Very Mad Arrow
Sleep Sleep

AWARDS were being given by their sponsors....

but dont you worry u only have at least 24 hours ur agony will come to an end, unless they will crown sum1 undeserving and if not ur taste or the bet of this forum.

note: on march 24, 2012 3 pageants will be held?miss earth, mr. world and mr. international...
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

jimrey1989 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

but dont you worry u only have at least 24 hours ur agony will come to an end, unless they will crown sum1 undeserving and if not ur taste or the bet of this forum.

note: on march 24, 2012 3 pageants will be held?miss earth, mr. world and mr. international...
At this point I do not care who win, I just follow that pageant because of this forum, because most of us knows who are beautiful and who aren't, but I forgot this is not a beauty pageant.........And I am not in agony because of this SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 am

Desi wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

At this point I do not care who win, I just follow that pageant because of this forum, because most of us knows who are beautiful and who aren't, but I forgot this is not a beauty pageant.........And I am not in agony because of this SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!

Totally agree, my friend! So well said! cheers Some people just need a dose of reality because they live in a world of lies, lame excuses, mediocrity and delusions!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:20 am

Desi wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

since ur oblivious of this pageant.then stop making threads for this, as u said is not a beauty pageant.and u dont recognize it..heheheh.

isnt it an agony, when everytime a thread pertains to this pageant, u will say its boring, its a cooking show, robbery, crowning undeserving while ur bets left clappers?or maybe ur just reluctant to feel the agony..

ooopppss..i hope i wont be bannned in this forum...im still want to know and be inform in the world of pageantry...hehehe
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
Sleep Sleep

Totally agree, my friend! So well said! cheers Some people just need a dose of reality because they live in a world of lies, lame excuses, mediocrity and delusions!

i am always in the status quo sir..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:12 pm

MIss Earth - Czech Rep.
Air - Philippines
Water - Venezuela
Fire - Brazil
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 am

I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Philippines AGAIN in the top 4 and over BEAUTIFUL VENEZUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! furious furious furious furious furious furious
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 am

Desi wrote:I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Philippines AGAIN in the top 4 and over BEAUTIFUL VENEZUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! furious furious furious furious furious furious

I TOLD YOU DEAR DESI THAT IF SHE IS A SEMIFINALIST SHE WILL END UP IN TOP4!!!I AM SHOCKED THAT THAILAND,KENYA,TURKEY,INDIA DIDN'T MADE IT.....
sanen
sanen

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 am

sanen wrote:
Desi wrote:I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I TOLD YOU DEAR DESI THAT IF SHE IS A SEMIFINALIST SHE WILL END UP IN TOP4!!!I AM SHOCKED THAT THAILAND,KENYA,TURKEY,INDIA DIDN'T MADE IT.....
I know my dear, why it is always the same and sorry to my pinoy friends... Evil or Very Mad
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 am

Venezuela was the real winner, still don't believe that Philippines was in the top 4
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

venezuela and czech rep..deserved their placement..but i wud love if south africa and poland..to be in the top four..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

Iranne wrote:Venezuela was the real winner, still don't believe that Philippines was in the top 4

uh oh...the trend continues..mw. mi and me?well close to that..im glad they dont give her the title..hahahha..or else..i dnt know what and how pageant enthusiasts and fanatics worldwide wud feel and react..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2012 / OFFICIAL THREAD / CZECH REPUBLIC WON!!! - Page 8 Empty Scandalous on Miss Earth

Post by MarciaBia Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Mundial press speaks about that Lorraine Schuck said that a country who pay U$ 4 milions can take the crown! "Russian journalists in guise of envoy from Russian oligarch revealed a video showing the owner of Carousel Production Lorraine Schuck negotiating the price of Miss Earth crown. (Missosology)
In Brazil, the episode is named "scandalous" and Global Beauties said the the Miss Earth can leave the the G4.

Read more in Brazilian press.
http://noticias.uol.com.br/tabloide/ultimas-noticias/2012/11/29/escandalo-jornal-revela-que-resultado-do-miss-terra-pode-ser-comprado-por-r-8-milhoes.htm

See Lorraine speaking!
[youtube][/youtube]

MarciaBia

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 am

Iranne wrote:Venezuela was the real winner, still don't believe that Philippines was in the top 4

because most of the judges were filipinos they can be patriotic at least that miss philippines did not win only 2nd place despite of that but the winner did not even understand the question still they gave her the crown.

Raphael
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Raphael wrote:

because most of the judges were filipinos they can be patriotic at least that miss philippines did not win only 2nd place despite of that but the winner did not even understand the question still they gave her the crown.
Yes but they are patriotic every year, they were more deserving girls. Neutral
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8