BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanya Mishra / MISS INDIA WORLD 2012 /

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vanya Mishra / MISS INDIA WORLD 2012 / - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanya Mishra / MISS INDIA WORLD 2012 /

Post by sanen Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 pm

MY QUEEN SO PROUD OF HER love
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Vanya Mishra / MISS INDIA WORLD 2012 / - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanya Mishra / MISS INDIA WORLD 2012 /

Post by monish Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

A tight slap to all her haters
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

monish wrote:A tight slap to all her haters

yup and Barbara not making it is a shame stir China talent was hysterical hysterical hysterical
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm

clap rose rose
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:59 am

Desi wrote: clap rose rose

Thanks Desi for liking and supporting Vanya from the beginning love you!!so sad Bojana didn't made it....another beauty wasted!!!JULIA PERIOD!!
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

sanen wrote:

Thanks Desi for liking and supporting Vanya from the beginning love you!!so sad Bojana didn't made it....another beauty wasted!!!JULIA PERIOD!!
Yes, I've loved Vanya since the beginning, I thought @ the end that she was going to be the winner, but as Monish said... SHE SLAPPED HER HATERS FACE. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS WITH THE WONDERFUL WORK OF VANYA!!!!!!!!!!! beer flower kissing

And I am pissed with that Julia Witch, she did not consider Serbia, Finland, Nepal, Czech Rep. and gorgeous Colombia.... furious angry
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:25 am

Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:

Yes, I've loved Vanya since the beginning, I thought @ the end that she was going to be the winner, but as Monish said... SHE SLAPPED HER HATERS FACE. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS WITH THE WONDERFUL WORK OF VANYA!!!!!!!!!!! beer flower kissing

And I am pissed with that Julia Witch, she did not consider Serbia, Finland, Nepal, Czech Rep. and gorgeous Colombia.... furious angry

THANKX DESI rose China final answer was plain, nothing special, south sudan and india answered much better ...MW organisation tried to ingratiate themselves to China because China is economically strong.Unfair...MW AS ALWAYS rigged lol miss PoliticAL World!!Imagine how girls have worked hard for this fixed thing!!!anyways their are millions who hate this cooking stir show already and I've never seen a pageant without judges introduction!!!!funniest scoreboard ever Mexico ranked second and out of top 7!!USA came out of nowhere!!laughed my lungs out when miss China greeted the audience "goo monie"(good morning) and thats MISS WORLD!!
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 am

sanen wrote:
Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:

THANKX DESI rose China final answer was plain, nothing special, south sudan and india answered much better ...MW organisation tried to ingratiate themselves to China because China is economically strong.Unfair...MW AS ALWAYS rigged lol miss PoliticAL World!!Imagine how girls have worked hard for this fixed thing!!!anyways their are millions who hate this cooking stir show already and I've never seen a pageant without judges introduction!!!!funniest scoreboard ever Mexico ranked second and out of top 7!!USA came out of nowhere!!laughed my lungs out when miss China greeted the audience "goo monie"(good morning) and thats MISS WORLD!!
Yes, South Sudan would've been another beautiful surprise, I like her too. China's English is not good @ all. confused
So what's next? MI, ME or MS? I do not even ask for MU. Sleep
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 am

Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:
Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:

Yes, South Sudan would've been another beautiful surprise, I like her too. China's English is not good @ all. confused

no idea about MS but hopefully MI will be held on 21 Oct and ME on 28 Oct....very close schedules!!!
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 am

Vanya is back to INDIA!!

"Now that I'm back, I'm missing my time in China and my time on the stage. Towards the end, we all became so close. The feeling of competition was overshadowed by the feeling of bonding together and taking away all the beautiful memories back home. You begin to realize that there is so much more to life!
I especially miss the friends I made there, especially Miss Colombia, Miss Venezuela, Miss Canada and my chaperone. There were so many sweet people I encountered! It was truly a beautiful journey."

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 am

sanen wrote:
Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:
Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:

no idea about MS but hopefully MI will be held on 21 Oct and ME on 28 Oct....very close schedules!!!
I think MS (Supranational) will be in September.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 am

sanen wrote:Vanya is back to INDIA!!

"Now that I'm back, I'm missing my time in China and my time on the stage. Towards the end, we all became so close. The feeling of competition was overshadowed by the feeling of bonding together and taking away all the beautiful memories back home. You begin to realize that there is so much more to life!
I especially miss the friends I made there, especially Miss Colombia, Miss Venezuela, Miss Canada and my chaperone. There were so many sweet people I encountered! It was truly a beautiful journey."

Now it is time to rest pretty lady. queen
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 am

yup desi she should rest for sometime lol......

ok so Miss Supranational is just near and I heard this is Indian representative to MS...her name is Nikita Shrama!!
I JUST DONT LIKE HER AT ALLLLLLLL!!PERIOD!!
gudnyt Desi gotta sleep Drink More
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 am

sanen wrote:yup desi she should rest for sometime lol......

ok so Miss Supranational is just near and I heard this is Indian representative to MS...her name is Nikita Shrama!!
She is beautiful, is she confirmed for MS?
Nite, nite!!! sheeps
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 am

Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:yup desi she should rest for sometime lol......

She is beautiful, is she confirmed for MS?
Nite, nite!!! sheeps
I did some research and she will go to MS, I like her I will open now her official thread in the Miss Supranational Forum. Very Happy
Nikita's topic is open now
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes Desi, I was so sure that Vanya would win after her great answer. I thought it was between her and South Sudan :-( :-( :-( Alas China won, but no hard feelings, it was great show and we are proud of Vanya.
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 pm

monish wrote:Yes Desi, I was so sure that Vanya would win after her great answer. I thought it was between her and South Sudan :-( :-( :-( Alas China won, but no hard feelings, it was great show and we are proud of Vanya.
Yep, I would've been happy to see either Vanya or Atong as the new MW 2012. Very Happy
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

thumbs up
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 am

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 am

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 am

sanen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beautiful Wasted Beauty
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beautiful Wasted Beauty
Pretty
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 am

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next