BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss World 2009

2 posters

Go down

Miss World 2009 Empty Miss World 2009

Post by Anne Steph Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 am

I think Miss Venezuela World 2009 why she did not place over in Miss World 2009. Excuse me it was not because her age that
she failed to make it to top 16. Anyway she is awesome in my eyes that she is beautiful and elegant as well.

Do you know that Venezuela always select the best contestant to Miss World, Miss Universe and etc. Most of the contestant
of Venezuela women there were very beautiful, poise, elegant and etc. That's why they always place Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, Miss Earth. Moreover they capture the crown too.

Let me tell you that this Julia Morely running this pageant in a messed. I was very shocked that Venezuela, along with Italy,
Malaysia, Sweden, Spain, Ukraine, Turkey, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, New Zealand, England, Barbados, and Philippines. Do you
that the country that I mention above they were very beautiful, poise, elegant too. And yet they failed to make it to top 16.
Julia Morely kick the out. I felt very diappointed with the result of 2009.

I heard from my friend that this Julia Morely was indeed money politics and she cheated the south africa taxpayers. Miss World 2009 was the worst of entire history. During the final night they just give the crown to Miss Gibraltar, she should be
top 16 not Miss World cause she is not that Beautiful and elegant. Do you know that when comes to interview round the
way that she answered the question just like a kids. What a joke. She don't deserved to get the crown.
Miss WORLD should be very professional. Well people in the world they lost their respect to Miss World.

Well Miss World 2010 will be hosting over in Vietnam, this julia morely will reserve the crown to Miss Vietnam. I don't care
who wear the crown that Julia still running the pageant she will choose the less beautiful contestant to crown Miss world.

Let me share with you that Miss World 2007 that Miss China won the title. China government paid 3 millions pound to Julia
Morely in order for her to crown Miss China. Miss World no longer called themselves as beauty pageant but politcs, money
minded and buiness deal likewise Miss Universe. Both Trump and Julia they fell into the trap of satan.

I prefer and to forcus Miss International and Miss Earth. The judges from these 2 pageant they really choose the contestant
who is beautiful, poise and elegant. Not to mention that Miss Tourism International 2009 was held over in Malaysia. The
Judges that really select the contestant very well. please take a look of the result.

Results
Final results Contestant
Miss Tourism International 2009 Germany - Sarah Elzanowski

1st Runner-up Venezuela - Jessica Ibarra

2nd Runner-up Brazil - Thays Calmany Neves

3rd Runner-up Malaysia - Edwina Markus

4th Runner-up Czech Republic - Gabriela Korinkova

Top 10 Croatia - Jelena Mandic
Finland - Minna Nikola
France - Anne-Sophie Sevrette
Indonesia - Andara Rainy Ayudini
Panama - Irene Núñez

Even Miss Tourism International indeed a small pageant and yet the were very professional compare with Miss World.
Yes I am very happy that Germany won.

What do you think

Anne Steph

Back to top Go down

Miss World 2009 Empty Re: Miss World 2009

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Jelena Mandic of Serbia and Montenegro (now separated) really represented Croatia at the age of 30 or 31 in that pageant????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi Anne Steph, check your PM. You haven't read my message i sent you two weeks ago.

Yes, Venezuela is no doubt a pageant powerhouse. They send the best girl but in this year's Miss World, the girl looks a little bit old. Probably that could be one of the reasons why she was excluded

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Looks old.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm