BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game.

+9
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
FRITZGERALD
Julyski
Lhou Chassey
bonner
bangilath
Eblazer
sayonako
Dylan
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:59 am

Can't make any predictions now. However... Marielle Castillo got my attention from the moment they announced the participants. At first I thought, why was I even looking at her? She didn't strike me as the prettiest - her hair, her make-up, her presentation seemed too amaturish but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. There's just something about her. I'm watching her and her transformation - if she has one. If she doesn't win anything this year, she should try again in a year or two. There's just something about her...

Back to top Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game.

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:10 am

after seeing the candidates yesterday in the talent competition...i think ill stick with kleiner and hipolito...
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 am

Okay... I'm starting to jump on the Kleiner bandwagon. She's starting to impress me and I'm thinking MU... We'll see how this goes as the month marches on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Kleiner will get one of the titles I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 am

As of the latest Video shown, I like Necio for MU, Ruais for MW and Hipolito for MI

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

my bets:
MsU- RUAIS
MsW- MISA
MsI- KLEINER

runners up:
HENSON
EJERCITADO

other semi finalist:
NECIO
CASTILLO
RAJ
MAERINA

nicerain123

Location Location : Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 am

there are many to be chosen this year i guess is wilma doing right for the candidates.. are we following the latina's selection like from venezuela and colombia and puerto rico? how we will beat this country? hope our representative should be flirty in the sense being filipina still there
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quiad Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

MY FINAL PREDICTION

Bb. UNIVERSE - (13) Gwendoline Ruais
Bb. WORLD - (10) Ma. Venus Raj
Bb. INTERNATIONAL - (8) Ana Marie Morelos

Semifinalist:
1st RU - (11) Krista Arrieta Kleiner
2nd RU - (1) Mariella Castillo
(4) Selena Antonio
(6) Patricia Lae Ejercitado
(14)Mary Ann Ross Misa
(15) Jam Charisa Libatog
(16) Tony Alyessa Hipolito
(18) Helen Nicoltte Henson
(22) Dianne Necio

quiad

Back to top Go down

Post by quiad Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Sspp13copy

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Sspp10copy

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Sspp08copy

quiad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Miss U - Venus Raj/ Dianne Necio or Kliener
Miss World - Ruais Only
Miss international - Morelos/Necio or Antonio
1st - Necio or Morelos
2nd - Antonio or Kliener

Finalist

Gatbonton
Castillo
Misa
Raj
Ruais
Necio
Kliener
Antonio
Morelos
Henson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm

MU - Gwendoline Ruais
MW - Ma. Venus Raj
MI - Krista Arrieta Kleiner

1st Runner Up: Helen Nicollette Henson
2nd Runner Up: Diane Necio

Top 10
Selena Alexis Antonio
Mariella Castillo
Toni Alyessa Hipolito
Czarina Catherine Gatbonton
Ana Marie Morelos

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Empty RUAIS AND MISA AND HENSON ALL THE WAY

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

MS. RUAIS IS MISS UNIVERSE MATERIAL. I'VE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS HERE IN THE USA, AND THEY SAID COME MISS UNIVERSE THIS GIRL WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY PROUD. SHE HAS A BEAUTY THAT IS NOT COMMON. THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS GOING FOR HER HEIGHT, GORGEOUS BODY, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, PLUS A FACE THEY
THAT IS A PHOTOGRAPHERS DELIGHT. THOSE PEOPLE THAT BASHED HER BY SAYING THAT SHE IS MANLY LOOKING DON'T KNOW ABOUT BEAUTY AT ALL. I'VE SHOWN THEM SOME OF THE COMMENTS AND THEY WERE LAUGHING. THEY EVEN TOLD ME THIS IS HOW STUPID THE FILIPINO PEOPLE ARE. THERE YOU GO MY DEAR FILIPINO STOP WITH YOUR BASHING IT DOES'T HELP, IT JUST MAKE US LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. MISS GWENDOLYN RUAIS YOU ARE BB. PILIPINAS UNIVERSE 2010, AND MAYBE A FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE. KEEP DOING A GOOD JOB, YOU HAVE A LOT OF FOREIGNER FANS ALSO.
MS. MISA IS MISS WORLD MATERIAL. WHAT CAN I SAY AVERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. THIS IS THE KIND OF GIRL MISS WORLD APPRECIATE NOT A COPY CAT. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MS RAJ, BUT MISA IS THE RIGHT GIRL FOR THIS PAGEANT. WE ARE SENDING A GIRL THAT IS ORIGINAL NOT A COPY OF MISS INDIA. MS. MISA YOU ARE AN ASIAN GODDEST BRAVO. YOU ARE AN ASIAN SEX BOMB. SHE ONLY A LITTLE TRAINNING AND VOILA BEACH BABE BEAUTY OR FASHION WINNER. SHE IS BB. PILIPINAS WORLD 2010, AND MAYBE PHILIPPINES FIRST MISS WORLD. LET US ALL CROSS OUR FINGERS.
MS. HENSON IS BB. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2009. SHE'S FRESH AND VERY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS GIRL, BECAUSE SHE IS NOT OVER RATED.
MY MESSAGE TO ALL LET US STOP PUTTING A CANDIDATE DOWN, AND JUST ENJOY THEM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

ernest reyes wrote:MS. RUAIS IS MISS UNIVERSE MATERIAL. I'VE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS HERE IN THE USA, AND THEY SAID COME MISS UNIVERSE THIS GIRL WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY PROUD. SHE HAS A BEAUTY THAT IS NOT COMMON. THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS GOING FOR HER HEIGHT, GORGEOUS BODY, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, PLUS A FACE THEY
THAT IS A PHOTOGRAPHERS DELIGHT. THOSE PEOPLE THAT BASHED HER BY SAYING THAT SHE IS MANLY LOOKING DON'T KNOW ABOUT BEAUTY AT ALL. I'VE SHOWN THEM SOME OF THE COMMENTS AND THEY WERE LAUGHING. THEY EVEN TOLD ME THIS IS HOW STUPID THE FILIPINO PEOPLE ARE. THERE YOU GO MY DEAR FILIPINO STOP WITH YOUR BASHING IT DOES'T HELP, IT JUST MAKE US LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. MISS GWENDOLYN RUAIS YOU ARE BB. PILIPINAS UNIVERSE 2010, AND MAYBE A FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE. KEEP DOING A GOOD JOB, YOU HAVE A LOT OF FOREIGNER FANS ALSO.
MS. MISA IS MISS WORLD MATERIAL. WHAT CAN I SAY AVERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. THIS IS THE KIND OF GIRL MISS WORLD APPRECIATE NOT A COPY CAT. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MS RAJ, BUT MISA IS THE RIGHT GIRL FOR THIS PAGEANT. WE ARE SENDING A GIRL THAT IS ORIGINAL NOT A COPY OF MISS INDIA. MS. MISA YOU ARE AN ASIAN GODDEST BRAVO. YOU ARE AN ASIAN SEX BOMB. SHE ONLY A LITTLE TRAINNING AND VOILA BEACH BABE BEAUTY OR FASHION WINNER. SHE IS BB. PILIPINAS WORLD 2010, AND MAYBE PHILIPPINES FIRST MISS WORLD. LET US ALL CROSS OUR FINGERS.
MS. HENSON IS BB. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL 2009. SHE'S FRESH AND VERY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS GIRL, BECAUSE SHE IS NOT OVER RATED.
MY MESSAGE TO ALL LET US STOP PUTTING A CANDIDATE DOWN, AND JUST ENJOY THEM.

In Asian perspective of beauty and I guess same with Latin Americans, Henson, Necio, Morelos, Kleiner, etc are beautiful. But for the Europeans or the West, they are most likely ordinary.

I also agree that the beauty of Raj and Ruais is perfect for covers of magazines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

bonner wrote:its too early to predict
agree...

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 am

Raj
Ruais
Selena
Kleiner
Nencio

My top 5!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:51 pm

The Game is stll on....

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 am

BB.Pilipinas 2010

Universe= Gwendoline Ruais
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_28

World= Helen Nicolette Henson
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_29

International= Krista Arrieta Kleiner
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_33

1st- Venus Raj
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Pre-pa10

2nd- Mariella Castillo
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_18

top 10

6. Rose Ann Aguilar
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_22

7. Angelica Damian
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_25

8. Patricia Lae Ejercitado
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_26

9. Ana Marie Morelos
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_39

10. Reina Mae Maerina
Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Prediction Game. - Page 2 Terno_35
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 pm

When's the deadline?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

MU = Gwen Ruais
MW = Venus Raj
MI = Ana Morelos
1st RU = Rose Misa
2nd RU = Krista Kleiner

Rest of the Top 10:
-Jam Libatog
-Patricia Santos
-Toni Hipolito
-Ella Castillo
-Dianne Necio

Hope they have 12 instead of Top10 because I need to include Selena Antonio and NiCole Kauffman. Crying or Very sad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 am

Bb. Pilipinas Universe

Raj / Ruais

Bb. Pilipinas World

Ruais / Raj

Bb. Pilipinas International

Necio

1st Runner-Up

Antonio

2nd Runner-Up

Gatbonton

And to complete my Top Ten...

Henson
Morelos
Kaufmann
Ejercitado
Maerina.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

deadline of your predictions will be on March 5.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Dylan wrote:deadline of your predictions will be on March 5.

Great! Coz am having a headache trimming the girls down to 10! My list could change but after watching the prelims, 1 heavy fave and another semi-fave is out of my list...and it's a hard thing to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm

I actually know who's the heavy fave...I am thinking to remove her from my list too...
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Dylan wrote:I actually know who's the heavy fave...I am thinking to remove her from my list too...

Question

lol!
kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Ano ba this year? Top 10? 12? or 15?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next