BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 13 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 am

i dont like the hairstyle of Selena,,,it makes her look weak for an international competition,,,

im starting to like Venus Raj,,,,,,

i don't like to see Krissa MAe winning any title,,,,,

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 13 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 am

shunrey2009 wrote:i dont like the hairstyle of Selena,,,it makes her look weak for an international competition,,,

Same sentiments with Selena's hairstyle but maybe because we've seen her sporting this hairstyle during the screening? Boring na.

I super agree with Venus Raj.

Krissa Mae..hmmm mixxed feelings. Pretty but something's lacking. She could win any of the three titles and we're already too smart to know the reason why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am

el_jugador wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:i dont like the hairstyle of Selena,,,it makes her look weak for an international competition,,,

Same sentiments with Selena's hairstyle but maybe because we've seen her sporting this hairstyle during the screening? Boring na.

I super agree with Venus Raj.

Krissa Mae..hmmm mixxed feelings. Pretty but something's lacking. She could win any of the three titles and we're already too smart to know the reason why.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i really dont feel this hairstyle of her,,,,
i hope krissa mae will really not grab any of the crown,,,,i dont like i dont like!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 am

wow thanks for the pics!

krissa mae's face is a face of a miss world winner..her slightly parted eyes mukhang mabait, her big smile, her glowing aura....yan ang napapansin ko sa recent winners ng miss world..

i was never a fan of selena's beauty. looks like a whiter version of ana maris igpit. though i really like the fact that she's a great gymnast.

Venus raj is growing on me. pero i still have doubts.

nicolette henson and mary ann misa are my consistent bets. perfection overload! beauty wise.
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 am

kleiner and hipolito!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 am

nung makita ko sila kahapon...nagbago na mga faves ko...
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 am

KLEINER SURE SHOT. VERY MISS WORLD
MISA MISS U
KUAFMAN MISS I
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Location Location : Makati, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am

@ Miss Understood: Yeah, unti unti ko ding napapansin na para nga syang si Igpit hahah but I'm not giving up on her yet. Open na kaya si Madam for surgical enhancements like a decent nose job?
On the other hand, I was never a fan of Nicolette Henson din.

@ Miss Cosmopolitan: Consistent Hipolito fan ka naman, di ba? Maganda ba si Kleiner in person? May nakapagsabi kasi dito na para daw syang prettier Ethel Booba hehehe..

@ Lou: I won't mind seeing Kleiner winning BbP World.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 am

el_jugador wrote:
@ Miss Understood: Yeah, unti unti ko ding napapansin na para nga syang si Igpit hahah but I'm not giving up on her yet. On the other hand, I was never a fan of Nicolette Henson din.

@ Miss Cosmopolitan: Consistent Hipolito fan ka naman, di ba? Maganda ba si Kleiner in person? May nakapagsabi kasi dito na para daw syang prettier Ethel Booba hehehe..

@ Lou: I won't mind seeing Kleiner winning BbP World.

FROM THE DAY OF SCREENING SEEING KLEINER I SAID WOW VERY MISS WORLD. D PRIN NAGBAGO LIST Q SILANG TATLO PRIN.
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 am

@ Lhou: I like Kauffman very much but she looks heavy. Hope she'll work hard on that or she'll only be up to Top15.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am

el_jugador wrote: @ Lhou: I like Kauffman very much but she looks heavy. Hope she'll work hard on that or she'll only be up to Top15.

I HAVE DOUBT DIN SA KANYA PERO IM HOPING NA MAGAWAN NYA PARAAN UNG KATAWAN NYA. PERO D Q PRIN XA BITIWAN HEHE. SUPER PERFECT KC FACE NYA
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 am

hmmmm..ang hirap mag predict this year.....i guess kleiner will grab miss world crown..... the fact that shes a gma artist....

misa is rocking!!!!

i dont feel good with selena and gwen this time

here's my top 5 as of now

1. misa
2.kleiner
3.henson
4.morelos
5.raj
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am

bonner wrote:hmmmm..ang hirap mag predict this year.....i guess kleiner will grab miss world crown..... the fact that shes a gma artist....

misa is rocking!!!!

1. misa
2.kleiner
3.henson
4.morelos
5.raj
WELL EVEN SHE'S NOT A GMA ARTIST STILL SHE'S A STRONG CONTENDER FOR BBW CROWN.
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

Lhou Chassey wrote:
bonner wrote:hmmmm..ang hirap mag predict this year.....i guess kleiner will grab miss world crown..... the fact that shes a gma artist....

misa is rocking!!!!

1. misa
2.kleiner
3.henson
4.morelos
5.raj

yeah i agree ..im starting to like her
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am

bonner wrote:
Lhou Chassey wrote:

misa is rocking!!!!

1. misa
2.kleiner
3.henson
4.morelos
5.raj

IM STARTING TO LIKE MORELOS AND HENSON TO. WITH RAJ JUST SO SO.
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Lhou Chassey wrote:
bonner wrote:
Lhou Chassey wrote:

misa is rocking!!!!

1. misa
2.kleiner
3.henson
4.morelos
5.raj

IM STARTING TO LIKE MORELOS AND HENSON TO. WITH RAJ JUST SO SO.

i dont know who is the right girl for miss u???...maybe henson or misa
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

GO AKO KAY MISA. D PRIN KC NGBAGO LIST Q SINCE DAY OF SCREENING P. DAMI NGA PWD SA MISS U CROWN
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 pm

tama. marami nga ang pwedeng pwede sa mU...

Misa is one of my bets too... Wink
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:tama. marami nga ang pwedeng pwede sa mU...

Misa is one of my bets too... Wink

bakit hindi siya napapansin? ano pala height niya?
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 pm

WA KO SAY...YOKO MAGCOMMENT NG HINDI KO NAKIKITA NG PERSONAL ANG MGA CANDIDATES...ITO LANG ANG MASASABI KO.....PANG LITTLE MISS PHILIPPINES TALAGA ANG BEAUTY NI MARENG FRITZ...BUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

where is Misa?any pics???

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Ate Rosamarieng malandi...jejejejeje....But infairness to Sir Fritz, maganda yong photo nakuha nya. Kitang-kita ang mga beauty ng mga candidates. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us Sir!

Still holding with my bets with additional contender(s):

Gwen Ruais - Her handler should do a lot of experiments inorder to achieve that gorgeous look that suits her. I saw this girl pesonally and I always believe that there's something about this girl that needs to be discovered and I hope it will be achieved prior pre-pageant night.

Toni Hipolito - For me,she's the prettiest mestisa of this batch but this girl should have joined next year, yong prepared na prepared talaga siya. Anyways, I won't mind seeing her wearing the win BbPilipinas Universe 2010 sash kasi she still have more than 2 months to prepare for MU. For me, she's prettier than Krissa only that the latter has bubbly personality and look smart all the time.

Selena Antonio - like Toni Hipolito, she's another candy to my eyes.

Rose Misa - I always think that this girl is a "Spoiler". Beauty, Brain and Height, she has those qualities. She only needs to tone her body more to achieve nice curves on her body. And, If only she has the personality of Krissa, she'll be perfect for MU or MW.

Venus Raj - To be honest, I'm starting to like this girl now. And I even like her hair now than that curly one she had during her Miss Philippines stint, just my choice. Her body is really sexy and hard to ignore. One of my contender for MU or MW.
rosemariegoddess wrote:
WA KO SAY...YOKO MAGCOMMENT NG HINDI KO NAKIKITA NG PERSONAL ANG MGA CANDIDATES...ITO LANG ANG MASASABI KO.....PANG LITTLE MISS PHILIPPINES TALAGA ANG BEAUTY NI MARENG FRITZ...BUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Eblazer on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

i like ur comment mare...pero di pa rin ako magcocomment....taray ng beauty talaga ni mareng fritz....JOKANG JOKA DIAZ ang aura.....etchoz!
Eblazer wrote:Ate Rosamarieng malandi...jejejejeje....But infairness to Sir Fritz, maganda yong photo nakuha nya. Kitang-kita ang mga beauty ng mga candidates. Thanks for sharing those pictures withus Sir!

Still holding with my bets with additional contender(s):

Gwen Ruais - Her handler should do a lot of experiments inorder to achieve that gorgeous look that suits her. I saw this girl pesonally and I always believe that there's something about this girl that needs to be discovered and I hope it will be achieved prior pre-pageant night.

Toni Hipolito - For me,she's the prettiest mestisa of this batch but this girl should have joined next year, yong prepared na prepared talaga siya. Anyways, I won't mind seeing her wearing the win BbPilipinas Universe 2010 sash kasi she still have more than 2 months to prepare for MU. For me, she's prettier than Krissa only that the latter has bubbly personality and look smart all the time.

Selena Antonio - like Toni Hipolito, she's another candy to my eyes.

Rose Misa - I always think that this girl is a "Spoiler". Beauty, Brain and Height, she has those qualities. She only needs to tone her body more to achieve nice curves on her body. And, If only she has the personality of Krissa, she'll be perfect for MU or MW.

Venus Raj - To be honest, I'm starting to like this girl now. And I even like her hair now than that curly one she had during her Miss Philippines stint, just my choice. Her body is really secy and hard to ignore. One of my contender for MU or MW.
rosemariegoddess wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:57 pm

wala pa akong pang miss universe pero andami for miss world. dapat ipadala natin yung mga may talent. para fst track na agad
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:wala pa akong pang miss universe pero andami for miss world. dapat ipadala natin yung mga may talent. para fst track na agad

KORAK!YUN LANG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next