BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 20 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 pm

An action star? smart

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 20 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:04 pm

great gatzby wrote:An action star? smart

naku ako ang nag iisang starlet........unahan ko na ang bbp sa pagpost ng swimsuit pictorial with matching red backdraft na mickey mouse......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeheyyy. ako na lang kaya ipadala sa miss universe....
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Panalo ang photo wall! ala-Pied Piper of Hamelin ang effect! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:16 pm

update. di ako nakapunta ng broadway for mastershowman ngayon. may gagawin kasi me, pero balitaan ko kayo sa forum from the people na pumunta
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Ha? sayang naman! to think, ang galing-galing mong mag-cover ng event...anyway, hope you'll post those newsbits in due time...with matching photos? smart stay cool! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 pm

great gatzby wrote:Panalo ang photo wall! ala-Pied Piper of Hamelin ang effect! pirat

thanks
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

great gatzby wrote:Ha? sayang naman! to think, ang galing-galing mong mag-cover ng event...anyway, hope you'll post those newsbits in due time...with matching photos? smart stay cool! Smile

may ibang events pa naman sir.... pero fr sure andun me sa iba pang events. di lang ako makatanggi sa mother ko na maggrocery kami later. siempre alam mo na... nanay eh
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 pm

@ Swimsuit pictorial of Fritz: Joseph Fiennes na naman ka aura mo. Bongga!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

tapos sa headshot ko giselle rivamonte....

panalo na talaga ako for being chameleon sa mga photos
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Shakespeare in Love...ahaha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Gudnyt..

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

el_jugador wrote:@ Swimsuit pictorial of Fritz: Joseph Fiennes na naman ka aura mo. Bongga!

bongga nga
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 am

One recent guesting of the Binibinis...the quality of the vidéo is mediocre pero pwede na... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 am

[/quote]

wow!! it's raining beautiful women in BB Pilipinas 2010. all these ladies are gorgeous, stunning, and their beauties are of international calibre. it's amazing that the video has captured their physical appearance at its best! Surprised rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 am

Thank you so much Kat!

Here are my thoughts:
- Video is really different from pics. One heavy fave looks plain and ordinary when with the other girls.
- I dunno but if only for this video alone? I can really picture Selena Antonio in Miss Universe.
- Jose Mari Chan was right! Why don't Filipinas answer in Tagalog during the Q&A portion in international pageants? I have always been questioning this since Miriam Quiambao clammed up in MU 1999.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 am

They look good.......most of them really blooms

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

pansin niyo po at madaming may hairstyle na ganito????

tama rl, sabi ko sayo daming gagaya ng hairstyle na toh eh, why? balik na talaga ang glamour sa miss universe. the hollywoor style. NEAT and CLEAN. THE KOSOVO BUN IS IN.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Ruais - looks better in this pic but needs to tone down on eye liners. It's not making her strong features any softer.
Morelos - should try another hairstyle.
Kleiner - looks very sensual. I am imagining a Fadil Berisha shot!
Ejercitado - finally learned how to control her smile. Jawline looking great with that smile! Maintain it!

Last edited by el_jugador on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Bustamante - fierce look not suited for her. Needs to loosen up a bit.
Misa - is damn hot! One of my choices for BbP Universe title.
Kauffman - will snatch at least BbP International title if she has lost weight.
Antonio - is back on track. She's my bet for BbP Universe along with Kleiner so far.

Thanks Bruce Casanova/OPMB for the photos.

Last edited by el_jugador on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm

el_jugador wrote:

Ruais - looks better in this pic but needs to tone down on eye liners. It's not making her strong features any softer.
Morelos - should try another hairstyle.
Kleiner - looks very sensual. I am imagining a Fadil Berisha shot!
Ejercitado - finally learned how to control her smile. Jawline looking great with that smile! Maintain it!

THANK YOU NAMAN NAGUSTUHAN MO NGAYON ANG NEW SMILE NIYA..... MAKAKARATING.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

TOP 3
As of 02/07/10

ANTONIO - KLEINER - MISA

TOP 15
Raj
Ejercitado
Santos
Kauffman
Necio
Libatog
Morelos
Hipolito
Gatbonton
Damian
Ruais
Castillo

Last edited by el_jugador on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

ELJU, TOP TEN LANG PO ANG KUKUNIN
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:ELJU, TOP TEN LANG PO ANG KUKUNIN

Ah ganun ba? Sige lang, will trim my list down as the days go by. Smile Thanks for the info, Joseph Fiennes! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

My top 3 as of now:
Kleiner:(i like her now,,,Philippines should try something different)
Misa:(the girl who catched my attention in the screening pics)
Morelos:(the experience in Malaysia is a big advantage, love her studio photos,,,,,although,not a fan of some pics taken at bad angles)

next:
Hipolito
Ruias
Raj
Kauffmann
Necio
Henson

Last edited by shunrey2009 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

I have my own set of criterias for my bets....the ladies is not yet in their peak of beauty and its still early to tell on whose the fairest and the rightful for the crowns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next