BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember miss earth 2008 candidates

5 posters

Go down

remember miss earth 2008 candidates Empty remember miss earth 2008 candidates

Post by bonner Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

remember miss earth 2008 candidates Empty Re: remember miss earth 2008 candidates

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm

nice year

Back to top Go down

remember miss earth 2008 candidates Empty Re: remember miss earth 2008 candidates

Post by bonner Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:nice year

that year i predicted correctly whem karla win although i want tanzania to be crowned that year
bonner
bonner

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 pm

bonner wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:nice year

that year i predicted correctly whem karla win although i want tanzania to be crowned that year

Agreeeeeeeeeeee, love Tanzania!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Beauty Mania's first victory in predictions. Known as CardinalBitch Beauty Specials, they predicted 15/16! The top 4 were also predicted!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Would love to see Miss Spain 2008 wearing one of the crowns but unfortunately, her sparks faded during the evening gown competition. Too sad!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Eblazer wrote:Would love to see Miss Spain 2008 wearing one of the crowns but unfortunately, her sparks faded during the evening gown competition. Too sad!

Romania and Spain were among the top favorites to win that year, but they lost their momentum at the crucial stage of the competition (Evening gown competition) wherein the top 4 will be based.

I'm rooting for Karla that year and I'm glad she won! Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Same here Seph, I was rooting for Karla since her Bb stint. I was shocked when she failed to penetrate the semis. Karla is such a humble person, pretty inside and out. Saw her many many times here in Cebu and I was always mesmerized by her lovely smile.

sephlieukhany wrote:
Eblazer wrote:Would love to see Miss Spain 2008 wearing one of the crowns but unfortunately, her sparks faded during the evening gown competition. Too sad!

Romania and Spain were among the top favorites to win that year, but they lost their momentum at the crucial stage of the competition (Evening gown competition) wherein the top 4 will be based.

I'm rooting for Karla that year and I'm glad she won! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm

My ever idol beauty queen, Karla Paula Ginteroy Henry.
Thanks to Gelbert Aplal for this wonderful picture!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down