BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World?

4 posters

Go down

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? Empty OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:59 am

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? Miss_r10

This is Miss Rwanda 2010. She is going to Miss World and Miss Universe I think.

Believe me Grace Bahati literally took my breath away. She's stunning in this picture. I seldom appreciate black beauties but Grace is an exception.

She will surely make waves at Miss Universe and Miss World.

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? Empty Re: OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 am

stunningly beautiful!! first time to see such a physically astounding lady from Rwanda! Surprised cheers

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? Empty Re: OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World?

Post by Desi Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 am

OMG!!! when I first saw this pic I thought it was Flaviana Matata with hair....BEAUTIFUL!!! rose
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

Calderon dear, thread moved to RWANDA FORUM. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 am

Oh my goodness! I hope she wins Miss World!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 am

Calderon wrote:

Believe me Grace Bahati literally took my breath away. She's stunning in this picture. I seldom appreciate black beauties but Grace is an exception.

Oh my Gosh! She's a FRONT RUNNER! SHE HAS AN INTERNATIONAL APPEAL! I hope to see her crowned in Miss World!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am

wow fierce..black goddess
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 am

Beautiful indeed!
Can't wait for the international pageant season to start!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm

QueenChelsea wrote:Oh my goodness! I hope she wins Miss World!

Yes, it would be nice to see another black queen to be crowned again after Agbani Darego of Nigeria.

Chelsea, you are one of those black beauties I find really stunning. Hope to see you competing for USA soon. kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Calderon wrote:
QueenChelsea wrote:Oh my goodness! I hope she wins Miss World!

Yes, it would be nice to see another black queen to be crowned again after Agbani Darego of Nigeria.

Chelsea, you are one of those black beauties I find really stunning. Hope to see you competing for USA soon. kissing

AWWWWWW!!!! you are so sweet.

i agree with you about there needing to be another African queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

she have big legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Calderon wrote:

WoW! bowing
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? Dec24-09h
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? 66775106
OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? 12052378
OMG!!! Miss Rwanda Grace Bahati will rock Miss Universe or World? 81786669
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Looking at her picture at the coronation, I am in awe at the transformation. She looks absolutely stunning now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Looks confident, however, she should find the right hairstyle for her. This one does not flatter her face. More pics, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down