BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Taste of Winners 2( BBP 2010 )

Go down

My Taste of Winners 2( BBP 2010 ) Empty My Taste of Winners 2( BBP 2010 )

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angelica Damian - How come this girl manages to enter the final list? that's the question that I have in mind when I first saw her in the Vid's. she started unnoticed and now is shining silently throughout the scene. I must say that she is perfect for MU or MW, a European Americian face will lead her to be the next for the Crown...She is graceful, beautiful and is undeniably persistent and consistent. Very Happy

Mariella Castillo - This lady isn't getting my vote for the Crown, That's what I said when the pageant started...But this dusky lady is getting an impression to me when I saw her vid's up close. Some reviews compare her to Zuleyka Rivera of Puerto Rico, and she is, Her Looks may not be that noticeable when with Mestizas but hey, she ain't that unnoticeable at all, in fact she is a perfect fit for an MU/ MW Crown. SHe is Mysterious, Flrty eyes will sizzle her audience and her body structure and color is way far better that those skinny bitches...Ooopss.. Very Happy

Rachel Ann Bustamante - She is not that telegenic, that's the impression I have when I saw her in the Vid's but hey, I was wrong, She ain't less beautiful, in fact, she is very classy, talented, young and vibrant. I don't know about you guys but she is gorgeous and is fit for the MW or MI. I like her and will be a good choice for the gold.

Ana Marie Morelos - I didn't see her personally but I didn't find her that gorgeous and attractive, I know she is a veteran but that doesn't count in a competition. She is a perfect fit for a 1st Runner-up.

Helen Nicollete Henson - the Nikki Hill look alike...she have sexy legs, a classy smile, a well mannered attitude and a graceful walk. She may not impress me at first glance in the pics and vid's but she definitely will nail a crown, Perfect for MI or 2nd Runner-up

Back to top Go down

My Taste of Winners 2( BBP 2010 ) Empty Re: My Taste of Winners 2( BBP 2010 )

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:01 pm

SABI KO NA NGA WAG TALAGA MAG BASED SA MGA PICTURES ALONE...

MY PERSONAL ASSESSMENTS TO THESE GIRLS.

DAMIAN--- ONE OF THE BEST FACES FOR THIS YEAR. MAGANDA ANG GIRL PERO KULANG SA PERSONALITY. SHE REMINDS ME OF BARBARA SALVADOR MINUS THE "TABINGI NECK"

MARIELLA CASTILLO ---- I DON TLIKE HER AT FIRST PERO DURING THE TALENT NIGHT, VAVAVOOOM ANG BEAUTY NIYA. READY FOR MISS UNIVERSE

RACHEL ANN BUSTAMANTE --- MAGANDA SIYA, PANG MISS WORLD PERO FEELING KO ANG BEAUTY NIYA IS PANG ARTISTA RATHER THAN PANG BEAUTY QUEEN.

ANA MARIE MORELOS --- NO DOUBT, VERY BEUATIFUL, BUT PAGEANT PATTY NA SOBRA. CONTROLLED MASYADO ANG NGITI AT FACIAL EXPRESSION PATI PAGLALAKAD CONTROLLED..... PERO OKS NA ANG SOBRA KAYSA SA KULANG, MADALING IADJUST.

HENSON- PANG ARTISTA SIYA. YUN LANG
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:SABI KO NA NGA WAG TALAGA MAG BASED SA MGA PICTURES ALONE...

MY PERSONAL ASSESSMENTS TO THESE GIRLS.

DAMIAN--- ONE OF THE BEST FACES FOR THIS YEAR. MAGANDA ANG GIRL PERO KULANG SA PERSONALITY. SHE REMINDS ME OF BARBARA SALVADOR MINUS THE "TABINGI NECK"

MARIELLA CASTILLO ---- I DON TLIKE HER AT FIRST PERO DURING THE TALENT NIGHT, VAVAVOOOM ANG BEAUTY NIYA. READY FOR MISS UNIVERSE

RACHEL ANN BUSTAMANTE --- MAGANDA SIYA, PANG MISS WORLD PERO FEELING KO ANG BEAUTY NIYA IS PANG ARTISTA RATHER THAN PANG BEAUTY QUEEN.

ANA MARIE MORELOS --- NO DOUBT, VERY BEUATIFUL, BUT PAGEANT PATTY NA SOBRA. CONTROLLED MASYADO ANG NGITI AT FACIAL EXPRESSION PATI PAGLALAKAD CONTROLLED..... PERO OKS NA ANG SOBRA KAYSA SA KULANG, MADALING IADJUST.

HENSON- PANG ARTISTA SIYA. YUN LANG

we realy have the best girls this year at the choices will evolve as the pageant hits up......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down