BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Miss Earth 2010 Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

My Miss Earth 2010 Suggestions Empty My Miss Earth 2010 Suggestions

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

I suggest that Miss Earth 2010 will have an Opening Similar but quite more Modern like in the Video. The production is amazing with the Blocking, pacing and trimming of the ladies into groups. The actions is impressive although it can be done much better. The cameras must face were the ladies face and those Ladies who were in the back must not be very far from the front ladies. The cameras must not move very fast co'z it's giving me a headache, I don't want to develop migraines after watching the show.

I strongly suggest that the Opening costume must be sexy, classy and fashionably gorgeous but not to the point that they well wear bikinis co'z they they can have their Bikinis in the next segment right. The Style of their costume must be done with a modern Fashion sense, Classy, sexy, authentic and with a very much modern Color. don't be so rainbowee in colors of costume and don't use dull light satins on bikinis....use more modern designs.

I don't like the stage of Miss Earth. Why on Earth can't you made a more modern stage with awesome back drafts and Lightings. Be more creative, something that will be good to look on TV's.

During the Awarding's and Coronation, Please don't let the scene ruined by letting the executives go up on stage and give the awards and sashes co'z it's taking so long and the kiss on the cheek is not appropriate anymore. Don't give Big Bouquets of Flowers and Trophies please. A sash and a Crown will do. And Please, when the 1st Runner-Up or Miss Air is being Called, let her first be awarded before the one who will Crown the Winner will Crown the Succesor.

I really Love Miss Earth that's why I am suggesting this things.

Hope someone from the Org. read this and take into consideration....Moreover, shoot some videos in Davao..Davao is very Eco- Friendly..Thanks

Last edited by DavaoPrince on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Miss Earth 2010 Suggestions Empty Re: My Miss Earth 2010 Suggestions

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

whats your suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Let the winner walk after she is Crowned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Please don't let the emcee release a pinchline co'z it's becoming corny and long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Please, have a good taste and beats in swimsuit and Gown Competition....use a more modern Music...You can even hire a well known singer with a modern beat albums....make it more lively and original

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm

make a modern stage with awesome lightings and backdafts..lessen the stairs co'z it's making the stage less beautiful.....

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 am

international judges and host
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:27 pm

bonner wrote:international judges and host

Korekong..Correst

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

hope whoever will be the host will act more professional and make the pageant with class and not a some sort of children's party... (Ureta's way of hosting OMG)
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:hope whoever will be the host will act more professional and make the pageant with class and not a some sort of children's party... (Ureta's way of hosting OMG)

right....the host must memorize the lines and must be short...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

***HOST/S

1. Please…no more annoying hosts. Please…don’t bring back Ariel Ureta. We need to see very good hosts…professional hosts. A good and professional host will never state such comments that will make the un-placed ladies feel that they are losers. We must make them feel that they are “still” winners especially in their home countries.

2. Please don’t make a “riot scenario” while announcing the semi-finalists/finalists. The host is the one involved on this. Before they announces the next semi-finalist, please make sure that the previous one had already reached the center of the stage so that the audience will have the chance to focus themselves on each semi-finalists.

3. As early as one month before the finals or coronation night, the host/s must have been selected already. Give the selected host/s enough time to practice. Bring them on the finals venue at least one week before the coronation night so that they could practice as well on the stage, this is to avoid such things like what I explained in number 2.

***PRODUCTION

1. Since Miss Earth is about to celebrate its 10th year anniversary, I guess it’s about time for us to see a great production and world-class stage. Please be guided with your 2002,2005 and 2006 stages…personally, I think those are the best stages of Miss Earth on its 9 years existence.

2. Please…no more dark stage. Please be guided with the lightings of Korean variety shows. I’ve watched several Korean variety shows in cable, the lightings is really great. You could clearly see the face of the performing artist/s.

3. Please use a sound/music, which will boost excitement during the announcement of the semi-finalists, finalists and winners. Please be guided with the sound you used last year (2008) while the final four is waiting for the results, it was the best! I could feel my heart pumping because of excitement.

4. For the swimsuit competition, just keep up the good work! The best swimsuit competitions so far are the 2006 and 2008 editions. The music is very upbeat; you could feel the energy of the semi-finalists while doing their catwalk. Just keep on using those kinds of music for swimsuit competition.

5. For the evening gown competition, Miss Earth is not consistent. The trademark of this pageant is “slow phased” music for the evening gowns. Please be guided with the 2005 edition, it was the best evening gown competition. The concept is very unique, very different from Miss Universe - they used “choir music”. Last year they used fast phased music (Viva La Vida by Cold play) it was great as well, but I think it is better to stick with the slow phased music, it’s truly Miss Earth. And please…don’t ever ever use again “guitar music” for the evening gown competiton…just boring.

***FORMAT

1. Please bring back the format of the 2004,2005,2006,2007 editions. That is the format that we could easily identify that we are watching Miss Earth…not Miss Universe…not Miss World.

2. Top 16
Swimsuit Competition
Top 8
Interview with the Top 8
Evening gown competition
Final 4
Final Question
Announcement of winners

Last edited by shrewd on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm

***PANEL OF JUDGES

1. Please avoid “too much” Filipinos in the panel of judges, since the pageant is annually held in the Philippines. This is to avoid the international audience from thinking that the result is “biased”.

2. Please select judges, which came from fashion industry, television/film industry and pageant industry…for sure they know what “real beauty” is.

3. Avoid selecting judges, which act like a representative of the official sponsors of the pageant. This will ruin the image of the pageant. Miss Earth must be conscious when it comes to their international image especially now…all eyes are now on Miss Earth as it continuously evolves from a typical type of pageant.

***INTERPRETERS

1. Since giving the best final answer is the basis of selecting the winner; Miss Earth must give equal chances among the finalists.

Please provide professional and high caliber interpreters for those delegates who can’t speak English. This will help them to have greater chance to win the crown same with those delegates who can speak English fluently.

2. Please remove the “30 seconds” thing for the final interview. Of course, they can’t express all their ideas within a very short period of time especially for those who needs an interpreter to translate their answer.

If you’re looking for the best answer, give them first enough/proper time to express their ideas.

***PROMOTION

1. One month or one and a half months before the pageant’s finals, there must already be a commercial circulating on ABS-CBN (official broadcaster). This will inform the people that there’s a pageant going on.

2. Make the commercial “interesting” and exciting”. Show some clips of the previous editions. Just like the fantastic opening number of 2006 edition, the emotional final walk of Hil Hernandez and the surprising winning reaction of Karla Henry. This will boost the interest of the people to watch the pageant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm

shrewd wrote:***PANEL OF JUDGES

1. Please avoid “too much” Filipinos in the panel of judges, since the pageant is annually held in the Philippines. This is to avoid the international audience from thinking that the result is “biased”.

In fairness to Miss Earth, last year out of the 9 judges - 6 were foreigners!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Calderon wrote:

it's better to have 3 Filipinos out of 9 co'z ME is still under the Phil. The 3 Filipinos will serve as the eye for ME Org. in choosing the BEST Girl for the ME Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 pm

i hope the questions are not related to environment... its getting boring actually....

i mean, ME can do their cause without asking questions related to environment...
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 pm

MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:i hope the questions are not related to environment... its getting boring actually....

i mean, ME can do their cause without asking questions related to environment...

maybe hey can ask question related to environment but not quite the environment itself right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 am

Miss Earth has lots of potential. I just hope this pageant could maximize and exploit all these.

I don't like the hosts asking the audience who they would like to win. They're killing the suspense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Calderon wrote:Miss Earth has lots of potential. I just hope this pageant could maximize and exploit all these.

I don't like the hosts asking the audience who they would like to win. They're killing the suspense.

its the old way of involving the audience in the show...and Its not gonna work this time anymore...people change right and so does the hosting, ME must choreograph the hosting techniques so that it wont kill time and destroy the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Calderon wrote:

I guess this suggestion is now addressed because next year, Miss Earth 2010, will have 5 foreign judges according to Monzon, owner of the pageant.

According to http://english.vietnamnet.vn/lifestyle/201001/Vietnam-to-host-Miss-Earth-2010-892182/

Monzon: We will support our Vietnamese partners in terms of stage design, sound and lighting. Carousel will also invite five prestigious foreign jurors for the finale.

This is a good chance for Vietnam to advertise its image internationally via TV channels in the Philippines, US, Europe and even the Middle East.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 pm

moreover...Miss Earth should be more fashionable..in terms of Gowns, National Costume and swimsuits...dominant colors will be a good choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down