BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN

+3
Dylan
pepper
PRINCE CALIXTO
7 posters

Go down

MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN Empty MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am

Here’s my next instalment for the series “MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE”. As a fitting tribute to last decade’s winners,
I created an MTV showcasing their finest in evening gown. Behold and be mesmerized…

Back to top Go down

MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

Dear Chenes.. this was an excellent post.... as usual your work from all levels .. music, timing, and editing of scenes is impeccable.... thank you for sharing this with us..... Something funny ... when Zuleyka , is announced as the winner, in 2006, she looked like a fish out of water gasping for air......hehehe!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN Empty Re: MISS UNIVERSE WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN

Post by pepper Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 pm

nice job!!!! i really like dayana mendoza!!!! for me if they compete each other, dayana would outshine them!!! but good job though!!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Genius! Thanks for the video chenes...
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Chenes, the video is great. I love the music and the editing. Hands down!

The winning reactions of Oxana, Natalie and Dayana are so classic but the best are Riyo's and Zuleyka's.

Riyo's gown presentation is the weakest for me although she rocked the swimsuit segment. I love her during that portion.

Jen's catwalk is really pleasing to the eyes. She is just like dancing, very graceful.

Lara Dutta is my least favorite. I really don't get the hype on her. I don't find her beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 pm

nice video Chenes!!! Whew!!!

I love the background music. .
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

QUALITY CRAFT
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm

My favorite one is Dayana Mendoza, satisfying one is Russia, Deserved one is Natalie Glebova, and shocked one is Stefania hihihihihi

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dear Chenes.. this was an excellent post.... as usual your work from all levels .. music, timing, and editing of scenes is impeccable.... thank you for sharing this with us..... Something funny ... when Zuleyka , is announced as the winner, in 2006, she looked like a fish out of water gasping for air......hehehe!

Dear Prince... thanks for always appreciating my work... as usual you're always generous on giving positive comments that's why a lot of forumers like you. i really love doing MTV and sharing it to others... I'm glad that some forumers are beginning to notice and appreciate my craft. anyway, Zuleyka's reaction was too much! she could hardly believe that she won! heheheheh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 am

pepper wrote:nice job!!!! i really like dayana mendoza!!!! for me if they compete each other, dayana would outshine them!!! but good job though!!!

thanks for posting pepper! i love dayana too! if i were to rank them... it will go like this... 1. oxana, 2. dayana, 3. lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 am

Dylan wrote:Genius! Thanks for the video chenes...

Thanks Dylan! this forum is indeed very peaceful! i like it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 am

Calderon wrote:Chenes, the video is great. I love the music and the editing. Hands down!

The winning reactions of Oxana, Natalie and Dayana are so classic but the best are Riyo's and Zuleyka's.

Riyo's gown presentation is the weakest for me although she rocked the swimsuit segment. I love her during that portion.

Jen's catwalk is really pleasing to the eyes. She is just like dancing, very graceful.

Lara Dutta is my least favorite. I really don't get the hype on her. I don't find her beautiful.

Hi Calderon! I also love everything about the video i made! hehehheheheheh. the first time i watched it... i had goosebump. making the video was so tideous but after seeing the final output, i was like falling in love all over again with our past winners! they all looked divine and lovely in their evening gown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 am

sayonako wrote:nice video Chenes!!! Whew!!!

I love the background music. .

hi sayonako! thanks! the background music is entitled bedshaped! i love the song too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 am

Jheeded wrote:QUALITY CRAFT

thanks Jheeded! you're one of the forumers who consistenly appreciating my work! thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:My favorite one is Dayana Mendoza, satisfying one is Russia, Deserved one is Natalie Glebova, and shocked one is Stefania hihihihihi

thanks for posting! i love all of them especially oxana and dayana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 pm

yes, chenes, the music is perfect for the clip. it's so fitting.

at first i thought it was a Spanish song. I thought I was hearing a Chayanne's voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 am

love it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well edited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dear Chenes.. this was an excellent post.... as usual your work from all levels .. music, timing, and editing of scenes is impeccable.... thank you for sharing this with us..... Something funny ... when Zuleyka , is announced as the winner, in 2006, she looked like a fish out of water gasping for air......hehehe!
For me My Handsome Prince, Zuleyka's reaction is the worst one in the MU's history.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 am

Thank you Chenes for such a valuable post... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 am

Thread moved to Miss Universe Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

excellent work... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down