BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best?

3 posters

Go down

BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best? Empty BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best?

Post by sayonako Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gionna Cabrera
BB Pilipinas Universe 2005
Miss Universe Photogenic 2005
Thai Airways (?) Awardee
runner up(?)Best in National Costume

Carlene Aguilar
BB Pilipinas World 2005
Miss World Semifinalist
Miss World Beach Beauty semfinalist
#1 in all betting agencies around the world to win the crown

Precious Lara Quigaman
BB Pilipinas International 2005
Miss International 2005

Last edited by sayonako on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best? Empty Re: BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Gionna was ruined in Colombia. I still can't get over on what they have done on her skin colour. They tanned her

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best? Empty Re: BB Pilipinas 2005 Beauties - One of the Best?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Precious Lara should be more fit in MU rather MI...Gionna Could have been in MI...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 am

DavaoPrince wrote:Precious Lara should be more fit in MU rather MI...Gionna Could have been in MI...

lara is miss international 2005... let alone gionna and carlene exchanged their respective titles..

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 am

renegade wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:Precious Lara should be more fit in MU rather MI...Gionna Could have been in MI...

lara is miss international 2005... let alone gionna and carlene exchanged their respective titles..

Yeah John, Lara proved her worth that she's indeed for Miss International by winning the crown... I agree with renegade... Gionna should have been sent to MW to perfect her catwalk.. and Carlene with her vavavoom body to MU.

ANyway, 5 years after, we'll have this kind of beauties. We almost had this kind of competitive beauties last year. Bianca, Melody deserves to be at the semis of their respective pageants. Good thing, Melody entered the semis. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 am

Miss Earth Philippines 2005 Genebelle Francisco Raagas
She was only 18 y.o. when she won, (178) 5'10"
-- a semi-finalist in the Miss Earth 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 am

JEDDAH HERNANDEZ, the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004 was sent to Guangzhou, China for the Miss Asia Pacific International 2005. She landed 4th Runner-up. The winner from Costa Rica, Leonora Jiménez, was later dethroned thus the title was passed on to the 1RU, Russia's Evgeniya Lapova

Last edited by great gatzby on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : style & form)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 am

MUTYA NG PILIPINAS 2005 Winner CARMIEZINAS NICOLOSI and her court: (from left) 4RU NAMKEEN HAMMED, 2RU ARABELLA HANESH, Mutya winner, 1RU KATHARINA KOEGEL and 4RU ABIGAIL CRUZ. It is interesting to note that except for Abby, all of the girls are half-Filipinos -- consider their family names.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am

great gatzby wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cabalen!! I saw her in SM Clark.. and she's tall.. Smile Simple beauty... Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 am

JEDDAH HERNANDEZ, the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004 was sent to Guangzhou, China for the Miss Asia Pacific International. She landed 4th Runner-up. The winner from Costa Rica Leonora Jiménez was later dethroned thus the title was passed on to the 1RU Russia's Evgeniya Lapova

Thanks for the pic kaaron gatzby.. i've been looking for the picture of Jeddah wearing that mermaid gown (or whatever you may call it) Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 am

...a mermaid gown is an apt term for Jeddah's.

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 pm

best year for the philippines last decade!!!
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm

I so love the BbP2000 queens for their collective answers to the final question
...the best Q&A ever!

Nina Ricci Alagao for Miss Universe

Katherine Anwen de Guzman for Miss World

Joanna Maria Penaloza for Miss International

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:36 pm

BB Pilpinas 2000 Final Question:
How will you pursue your dreams and aspirations in a fast changing world of the new millenium?"

Nina Ricci Alagao: "Well, that won't be difficult for someone who is receptive to new ideas. I guess you have to be on guard all the time and can't be caught unaware of things to come. You always have to be on the lookout for what is new because just when you thought technology is at its peak, there's more to come!"
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

sayonako wrote:

APOLOGY BUT IDONT LIKE HER BEAUTY.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:
sayonako wrote:

APOLOGY BUT IDONT LIKE HER BEAUTY.

i agree with your fritz... she's not that ravishing or head turner.. simpleng ganda lang talaga.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Based on each queen's achievements in the international arena, yes they're the best in recent years. I love Gionna Cabrera but am wondering why she walked like that during the prelims!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

el_jugador wrote:
Based on each queen's achievements in the international arena, yes they're the best in recent years. I love Gionna Cabrera but am wondering why she walked like that during the prelims!

i wonder if she's also like that in BB Pilipinas...
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

sayonako wrote:
el_jugador wrote:

i wonder if she's also like that in BB Pilipinas...
I remember in 2005 Binibini, most forumers' suggestions on Gionna was to improve her catwalk skills.... watching her catwalk during the preliminary swimsuit competition in Thailand, I can say she was not relaxed. As if something was holding her. My theory is that she was afraid to slip in the runway which was slanted or positioned diagonally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:08 pm

sayonako wrote:BB Pilpinas 2000 Final Question:
How will you pursue your dreams and aspirations in a fast changing world of the new millenium?"

Nina Ricci Alagao: "Well, that won't be difficult for someone who is receptive to new ideas. I guess you have to be on guard all the time and can't be caught unaware of things to come. You always have to be on the lookout for what is new because just when you thought technology is at its peak, there's more to come!"

Brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down