BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010!

4 posters

Go down

My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010! Empty My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi! Dunno where to post this!hehehe But here's my humble take on the upcoming Binibining Pilipinas pageant. I decided to make it more visually interesting by having the girls stand side-by-side with each other. I have seen them in person and they were the ones who caught my eye. Tell me what you think! Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS: There are 10 girls in this banner!hehehe The resolution is quite big so it depends on where you're viewing it. To see all, click on the link:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img138/697/binbiningpilipinastop10.jpg

Let me start off by saying that there are 2 or 3 prettier girls who didn't make it in my top 10 simply because I didn't find them interesting nor captivating.

Top 10

10. RUAIS
The moment this girl passed by me during one of their events at the mall(near where I live) I just got awe struck by her presence. Boy was she tall! 8-> She was elegant, lovely to look, a very good speaker and she handled herself very well during the entire event. She may not possess the face of the Universe but Gwen surely will not go unnoticed anywhere, especially in my top 10. In the contrary to some pictures, she doesn't look that manly in person. I believe with proper styling this gal can be a force to reckon with.

9. EJERCITADO.
Sheer fierceness. I love her. Her dusky skin and distinctly Filipina features makes her a stand out with the rest of her co candidates. Patricia strutted like a diva when her name was called during the event. She was oozing with sex appeal as she introduced her name to the crowd. Everyone who was there can smell the lady's determination and confidence. I like girls like her. Confident, gives you the sexy vibes and beautiful even in a sea of fair-skinned candidates.

8. KAUFFMAN
Her looks are actually quite common in the entertainment world. Parang artista lang. But Nicole is undeniably gorgeous. She's very photogenic and she actually look like that in person. I was a bit disappointed because she was a bit short but nonetheless, the face makes it up for her in the strictest sense of a beauty pageant.

7. HENSON
Nicolette's look is very versatile. She can go from being the sweetest looking girl to the fiercest looking model in photoshoots. Another candidate who's not just lovely in pictures but in person as well. Doll-like. The only problem I have with her is that she's letting her "prettiness" work for her. As of now, I can't see traces of determination to win it all. I would love for her to go far in this pageant.

6. MORELOS
Another fierce competitor. Ana Marie knows the game, and she knows it well. She had done this before and I think that with that new found confidence from competing abroad, she would go far in Binibini. Her looks is very "Lara-ish". Very endearing and very captivating. What I like about her more is that she's a very beautiful representation of what a Filipina beauty is. I would love to see her compete again internationally and show the world how beautiful Filipinas are.

Top 5

5. NECIO
The smile, the eyes, her nose and especially her ears. If those features haven't met in her face we wouldn't be able to see someone like Diane. She is soooo pretty in person. I find traces of Miriam's classic oriental features in her. I was actually disappointed upon learning she would not go on to Universe because of her age but otherwise, I can see her entering the elite circle of the top 5. Diane to me resembles the past beauty queens with just hints of modernity in her. She's elegant, well-poised and charming. I'm just not sure of how well she can speak but with a face like that I think it can do the talking.LOL

PS: I have read a lot of comments here about Dianne's ears being way to big. Geessh. So? Does that even matter?haha I mean you can't have it all right? And I'll say it again that to me, perfect is boring. I like the little imperfections that make a person interesting.

4. RAJ
Doesn't look fresh? Looks old? Looks plain? You guys are talking about a different person right?haha Venus is so not like that in person. Another girl who was so spellbinding when she started to walk, speak and charm her way up to the microphone. Venus' Filipino-Indian fusion worked for her advantage because she looked striking with her "exoticness". She's also quite a walker. I love her. There's just one thing about her that just droves me nuts. Her make-up and styling is not consistent. She's a beautiful girl but with the proper style applications, Venus would truly live up to her name.

3.HIPOLITO
Oh wow! Freshness. You just have to see her in person so you could appreciate the beauty more. Toni is very beautiful. I find her look very refreshing for a beauty queen. She may not have the typical Pinay beauty but Toni stands out amongst the others because of her doll-like features and porcelain skin. She's glowing! I put the International crown over her because she can charm the Japanese judges with her delicate features and charming personality.

2. ANTONIO
From the moment I saw her in the first pics to come out after the screening, I said to myself that I have to see her. I need to prove to myself that this lady is quite what she looks like in pictures and in person. She didn't disappoint. I was actually mesmerized by her Eurasian features which really worked well with her body structure. Her face may not be as appealing to Pinoys but I truly believe that she can do well Internationally. I gave her the World crown because she's very feminine, very wholesome and she's an achiever. Her being a gymnast can also work very well for her in the fast track competitions for Miss World. I love her.

1. MISA
What a relief to have someone like Misa in the competition. She's gorgeous! Her face is delicately Asian and is complimented by long dark uber straight hair. Imagine she's standing next to the 6 footer Gwen. Truly, height is might and this can be very useful in Miss Universe. I gave her the no. 1 spot for the Universe because she posseses qualities that make a Miss U. Tall, sexy, fierce and slutty(in a model-ish way). I just hope that she polishes her catwalk. It's kind of a letdown but nevertheless, preparations can move mountains. If this girl is sent to MU, a clinch of a semi spot is very possible.

Last edited by Esqui®e on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010! Empty Re: My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010!

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:47 pm

sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010! Empty Re: My Binibining Pilipinas TOP 10 for 2010!

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:52 pm

We almost have the same top 10.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm

nice list of winners........I agree with the choices

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

I love the banner!
Nice set of winners too!

Antonio is my bet for Universe though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes, those girls in your list are what many (including me) perceive as the strongest competitors in this batch. They are also the most hyped. But I have a feeling one or two of them will become what we called wasted beauties. Sigh.

Toni is pretty and has the sex appeal but I don't get the hype on her as the one who fits the most for Miss International. The pageant will be judged by Chinese or Japanese and these people prefers white-skinned ladies. Toni I guess is morena. She is better in Miss Universe although her height would be her disadvantage.

I like Misa too but I guess she is better in Miss World - the type of beauty Julia would like to win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks for the feedbacks guys! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Very nice list Esquire, your Thread will remain here maximum 2 days then will be moved to Philippines Forum.

Thank you!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Very good analysis, I would go for either misa or antonio for Miss Universe. Hmmm....kleiner got unnoticed this time. We almost have the same prediction...kudos to this!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Desi wrote:Very nice list Esquire, your Thread will remain here maximum 2 days then will be moved to Philippines Forum.

Oops, sorry for my misplaced thread!hehehe But thanks Miss Desi!
Very Happy

Last edited by Esqui®e on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 am

Dylan wrote:Very good analysis, I would go for either misa or antonio for Miss Universe. Hmmm....kleiner got unnoticed this time. We almost have the same prediction...kudos to this!

Yep. I got off the "Kleiner bandwagon" when I saw her in person. Just not a fan. But hey thanks for the compliment!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 am

Esqui®️e wrote:
Desi wrote:Very nice list Esquire, your Thread will remain here maximum 2 days then will be moved to Philippines Forum.

Oops, sorry for my misplaced thread!hehehe But thanks Miss Desi!
Do not worry, we all post here because is the most visited forum... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 am

nice list but in reality i never see a perfect top 10 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Thread moved to Philippines Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm

The List will never be fixed this year for the Top Ten...The girls were simply amazing and competitive.....we can only predict the outcomes of the show but not top ten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down