BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 )

+3
Julyski
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 ) Empty Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 )

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 ) Empty Re: Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 )

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 ) Empty Re: Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 )

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am

Ada Aimee at Miss World 2007, she won the Miss Beach Beauty Contest.

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 am

At Miss Dominican Rep. Universe 2009.

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Dear Desi.. thank you so much for this thread.. can u please tell me, what are Ada's plans with her life right now and for the future?.. I really hope that she will be very successful;.. specially, due to the fact that she comes from very humble, modest origins.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow! Im her fan.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dear Desi.. thank you so much for this thread.. can u please tell me, what are Ada's plans with her life right now and for the future?.. I really hope that she will be very successful;.. specially, due to the fact that she comes from very humble, modest origins.....
My Handsome Prince thanks for your words... I've been following Ada since 2007 when she did not make n Miss Dom. Rep. Universe 2007, Ada comes from a very humble and poor family, but full of love and hopes. My Adita plans in the future I still do not know, I have to be honest with you as you being one of my true friends and you deserve it... I was really pissed when Ada did not win MU 2009, I am very fond of many Venezuelan's Queens, but I've never been a fan of Stefania, but still I respect her as a woman and as a Beauty Queen and I wish her the best. Ada Aimee, I guess she has many plans, she already has reached stardom, meaning that she is a model, she travels, she is Miss Beach Beauty in MW 2007 and is the 1st runner-up in MU 2009, so I guess she got already what she wanted and I'm sure she is helping her family and that they are VERY PROUD of her and so the Dominican Republic. Thank you my dear friend, I am making an official thread of each 1st runner-up in MU, MW, ME, MI & MTQI's Forums... I invite you and the rest of of our dear members to visit all of these official threads and contribute in it...

Gracias My Handsome Prince!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dear Desi.. thank you so much for this thread.. can u please tell me, what are Ada's plans with her life right now and for the future?.. I really hope that she will be very successful;.. specially, due to the fact that she comes from very humble, modest origins.....
My Handsome Prince thanks for your words... I've been following Ada since 2007 when she did not make n Miss Dom. Rep. Universe 2007, Ada comes from a very humble and poor family, but full of love and hopes. My Adita plans in the future I still do not know, I have to be honest with you as you being one of my true friends and you deserve it... I was really pissed when Ada did not win MU 2009, I am very fond of many Venezuelan's Queens, but I've never been a fan of Stefania, but still I respect her as a woman and as a Beauty Queen and I wish her the best. Ada Aimee, I guess she has many plans, she already has reached stardom, meaning that she is a model, she travels, she is Miss Beach Beauty in MW 2007 and is the 1st runner-up in MU 2009, so I guess she got already what she wanted and I'm sure she is helping her family and that they are VERY PROUD of her and so the Dominican Republic. Thank you my dear friend, I am making an official thread of each 1st runner-up in MU, MW, ME, MI & MTQI's Forums... I invite you and the rest of of our dear members to visit all of these official threads and contribute in it...

Gracias My Handsome Prince!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Desi... Excellent and prompt response.. thank you so much;....I admire and applaud your ability to still respect Stefania , MU 2009 (and every body else), even if you didn't agree with her winning the crown..... very few peeps are able to do that... one of the reasons i left the other forum, was cuz she and Dayana were constantly called there, whores with HIV,, were compared with animals, were called psycho, less beautiful- bitches and dumb and NOBODY did anything against those people, or to solve the problem... I confess that I also liked Ada, Kosovo and Australia (specially) more than Stefania, but , in my opinion, Stefania (performance wise) and in elegance, poise and in her answer outshone the rest, and even if we don't agree , we will NEVER BE FIGHTING ABOUT IT , OR WISHING PEOPLE TO DIE, like some of those violent losers, and haters.. anyway.. I am so glad to hear that Ada is continuing towards her progress and further success. She really deserves it... I think that she was not chosen as the winner of neither MW, or MU pageants cuz those organizations did not find her refined , or polished enough to represent them as a spokes person ( just my opinion).... Peace and Love... PC
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Dear Desi... Excellent and prompt response.. thank you so much;....I admire and applaud your ability to still respect Stefania , MU 2009 (and every body else), even if you didn't agree with her winning the crown..... very few peeps are able to do that... one of the reasons i left the other forum, was cuz she and Dayana were constantly called there, whores with HIV,, were compared with animals, were called psycho, less beautiful- bitches and dumb and NOBODY did anything against those people, or to solve the problem... I confess that I also liked Ada, Kosovo and Australia (specially) more than Stefania, but , in my opinion, Stefania (performance wise) and in elegance, poise and in her answer outshone the rest, and even if we don't agree , we will NEVER BE FIGHTING ABOUT IT , OR WISHING PEOPLE TO DIE, like some of those violent losers, and haters.. anyway.. I am so glad to hear that Ada is continuing towards her progress and further success. She really deserves it... I think that she was not chosen as the winner of neither MW, or MU pageants cuz those organizations did not find her refined , or polished enough to represent them as a spokes person ( just my opinion).... Peace and Love... PC
I agree with you about Ada not winning, but still she made it to the top. And about the other matter, why be disrespectful with people, is ok that you do not like a person but that does not gives us the right to insult nor bash. Dayana for me is one of the most beautiful MU's, I love her, and Stefania I'm still not a fan but like I said, I respect her as a human being and she deserves to be from EVERYBODY, wether we like it or not. Please My Handsome Prince any pics or information about our queens and 1st runner-ups I will appreciate your help in their official threads.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:24 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Ada De La Cruz / MISS DOM. REP. UNIVERSE 2009 / ( 1ST RUNNER-UP MU 2009 ) Empty Ada De La Cruz.... DETHRONED!!!

Post by Desi Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:07 am

Magaly Febles, owner of the Miss Dominican Republic Universe Franchise, decided to dethroned Ada Aimee De La Cruz, current MDRU 2009 and also 1st runner-up MU 2009. Why? Because Ada Aimee is running for Mayoress of Santo Domingo ( Dom. Rep. Capital City ) she said that Ada should accepted the offer after her reign ended, so Ana Rita Contreras ( 1st runner-up MDRU 2009 ) will crown the new queen.
I guess they offered Ada a huge salary, and that's why she decided to accept. Updates about this news comming soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 am

Still Ada will remain as MU 2009 1st runner-up, until MU 2010 is chosen.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 am

How dumb to dethrone her, specially after so much that she accomplished as MU 1st RU! Very unfair! (NEXT!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 am

OMG! so Ada will the follow the footsteps of Irene Saez... Smile

BTW, i love your avatar prince.. so cute. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 am

sayonako wrote:OMG! so Ada will the follow the footsteps of Irene Saez... Smile

BTW, i love your avatar prince.. so cute. Smile

Thank you, Chino.. I adore. baby bunnies and all cute animals... heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:How dumb to dethrone her, specially after so much that she accomplished as MU 1st RU! Very unfair! (NEXT!)
Yes My Handsome Prince, this is silly, at first Magaly said that Ada resigned, but it was not true, Magaly dethroned her. What is the big deal about this, beauty queens are human beings too and she hasn't stopped working as MDRU 2009. And as you said also she is so dumb, she is forgeting that Ada is MU's 1st runner-up, that's why here in PR nobody likes Magaly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 am

Ada running for mayor????? is she qualified?
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 am

pepper wrote:Ada running for mayor????? is she qualified?
Well the Party nominated her, so I guess she is qualified... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Ada may pull a surprise, considering her popularity and achievements in two of the largest pageants. though i believe it's too early for her to run for a public post. she needs to gain more experience in public service especially if she's vying for the mayoress ( is it the same as mayor?) position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

eMeM wrote:Ada may pull a surprise, considering her popularity and achievements in two of the largest pageants. though i believe it's too early for her to run for a public post. she needs to gain more experience in public service especially if she's vying for the mayoress ( is it the same as mayor?) position.
Yes my dear is the same, I looked it up in the dictionary, is like in Spanish... take a peek: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MAYOR - ALCALDE
MAYORESS- ALCALDESA
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next