BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard

+2
Ray
prince_charming
6 posters

Go down

Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard Empty Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard

Post by prince_charming Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Here is just my personal ranks and favorites of all the guys at Mr. World 2010...Hope you enjoy my leaderboard.

Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard Pre_ar10
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard Empty Re: Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard

Post by Ray Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

i love your choices! good post

still I got hopes for Mister Puerto Rico beer
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard Empty Re: Prince Charming Pre-Arrival Mr. World 2010 Leaderboard

Post by prince_charming Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Ray ND wrote:i love your choices! good post

still I got hopes for Mister Puerto Rico beer

thank you for your comments

Yeah Puerto Rico is actually in my Top 20 list...since there are too many good quality contestants out there and its hard to pick just 15 of them to advance to the next round...

Im still considering Puerto Rico as my top choice for Caribbean Area...and Bahamas, Dominican Republic is one of the contenders for the spots of Caribbean too
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Belgium,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:Belgium,,,,,

yes...he is my 2nd choice for the title..although we havent seen that many pictures of his body but his face is amazing...and his smile is great..

hope he got that 6-packs and muscles...
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 pm

what happened to Stephen Segal,Mr South Africa 2009 and Fresh Male Face of the Year 2009? He is supposed to represent SA in Mr World? anyway, the new Mr SA is boy next door looking
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 pm

is Mr. Vietnam already represented Vietnam in other pageants? he seems so familiar
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

sayonako wrote:is Mr. Vietnam already represented Vietnam in other pageants? he seems so familiar

le xuan vinh thuy... mr vietnam international and asian front runner.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Not bad at all....

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Ray ND wrote:what happened to Stephen Segal,Mr South Africa 2009 and Fresh Male Face of the Year 2009? He is supposed to represent SA in Mr World? anyway, the new Mr SA is boy next door looking

i dont really know what happen to Stephen but I Mr. World Website confirmed this guy to be Mr. South Africa at Mr. World 2010 and I still have the same score for this guy and Stephen

litihatme wrote:Not bad at all....

thank you very much
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

My Winner is Mr. Spain too followed by Mr. Vietnam and South Africa
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Ray ND wrote:
sayonako wrote:is Mr. Vietnam already represented Vietnam in other pageants? he seems so familiar

le xuan vinh thuy... mr vietnam international and asian front runner.

thanks for the info ray.
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Sorry, Prince_charming but Mr. Spain is so gay for me so I don't like him on top!

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

i am hoping for Peter Menky of Slovak
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

guys Julia Morley does not like too boyish looking guys. as you examine the past winners, only Juan Garcia Postigo has 10% boyish looking. Mister World is searching for the most desirable man with strong masculine features.

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

i have the feeling that an arab man will win this year...

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:29 pm

from Prince Charming's picks, India and Costa Rica has strong masculine beauty.

but I have the feeling that an arab will win this year. Take note of France, Mohammed Al Maiman, he's roots are from Saudi Arabia. Watch out also for Egypt and Lebanon. Watch out for Turkey (although Turkish are not Arabs),

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 am

Mr. Admin, I have to agree Julia Morley loves men with strong masculine features. She doesn't love men with soft features

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Calderon wrote:Sorry, Prince_charming but Mr. Spain is so gay for me so I don't like him on top!

oh yeah...he has that "gay-ish" looking to me too...I found some pictures of him really feminin in the way he posed for events picture but I still cant deny his beauty...

For some reasons I dont understand why Slovak Republic was not even a country going to compete for Mr. World 2010 (according to Mr. World Website) so Peter Menky is not included here in my picks...

I agreed that Julia Morley is looking for masculine beauty but here is my favorite NOT a prediction game !!!

I will post my Prediction when the competition starts...

Anyways thanks for your comments for me to improve in the next ranking as well as my prediction..

Prince,
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 am

No worries, prince_charming. I understand your point

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 am

Calderon wrote:No worries, prince_charming. I understand your point

thank you very much for your understanding..I am currently working on the next Pre-Arrival Leaderboard..there will be alot of change and I hope you will still support my second one ..

Thank you very much for your comments
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down