BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition )

Go down

Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition ) Empty Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love her Body, I love her Beauty, I love her classy and elite attitude. Okey for Miss International.

Back to top Go down

Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition ) Empty Re: Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Unfortunately overshadowed by girls who have better bodies...and classy too...the other girls came prepared, and even those who are not but still manage to stand out...

Back to top Go down

Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition ) Empty Re: Nicole Kauffman Potrait ( BBP 2010 Edition )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

I think she is not overshadowed, as we can see, the girls have different personality which makes them unique and fabulous, and because of that, they make the show more exciting and unpredictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down