BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010

3 posters

Go down

MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Empty MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow! This year's batch is very competitive! It was very difficult to finalize the list because there are many girls with potentials. The BPCI is doing a great job this time - the pre-pageant, the weekly activities, the photoshoots - Bravo!

The 24 candidates will be trimmed to 10 and here are my final picks.

Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2010
Krista Arrieta Kleiner

Initially, I want Krista to represent the country in Miss International because of her looks which is a hit in that pageant. But as the pageant unfolds, I am convinced that Krista is the best delegate to carry the Philippine flag in Miss Universe 2010. This mestiza beauty possesses great personality and stage presence which can draw the audience to look and pay attention to her, if ever she gets the title. Modern looks, endearing personality, nice catwalk, excellent interview skills and great determination would be her weapons to bag the Bb. Pilipinas Universe title.

Bb. Pilipinas World 2010
Gwendoline Ruais

The tallest candidate this year comes from a good family which really matters in Miss World. This London-based pageant looks for a young girl completely the opposite of Miss Universe. Julia wants someone who is polished but not fierce - catwalk doesn't need to be overdone, not necessarily a 'goddess' and must be a good communicator. Miss World tends to favor Europeans, and Gwen being half French has that as her advantage.

Bb. Pilipinas International 2010
Toni Alyessa Hipolito
There a many potential winners of this title but I am giving it my sentimental favorite because of her facial beauty and sexy body. Miss International gives much weight on physical beauty and Toni will surely score high in that department.

1st Runner Up
Maria Venus Raj

I admire this lady for her consistency. She always delivers the goods, her fans were never disappointed with her performance. But she is only 1st runner up in my list. Why? For simple reasons, I see Krista more suited in Miss Universe and Gwen being the best delegate for Miss World.

2nd Runner Up
Helen Nicolette Henson

The sweetest among the girls! Nicolette's beauty is effortless. I wouldn't mind if she wins the Bb. Pilipinas International title over my sentimental fave Toni.

Semifinalists

Dianne Necio

Anna Marie Morelos

Rose Ann Aguilar

Nicole Kaufmann

Mary Ann Ross Misa

Possible Semifinalists

Castillo, Ejercitado, Alimurong, Damian, Antonio, Gatbonton

Last edited by MISS COSMOPOLITAN on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Empty Re: MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Nice List.....

Back to top Go down

MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Empty Re: MC's Final Picks For Bb. Pilipinas 2010

Post by sayonako Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:06 pm

indeed.... its really hard to choose...
lahat halos pwede isabak...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

at pareho tayo ng top 4
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:at pareho tayo ng top 4

korak...pag nagkatotoo top 4 natin...mahahalikan ko si madam! jejeje
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Very identical top with Fritzgerald's and both of you have actually seen the girls in person.
Hmmmm..now my list is soooo fkcud up! Hhahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm

el_jugador wrote:Very identical top with Fritzgerald's and both of you have actually seen the girls in person.
Hmmmm..now my list is soooo fkcud up! Hhahahahaha

WHAT IF SAYO ANG TAMA?

HEHEHEHE

WALA NAMAN TAMA OR MALI.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 am

Im not really the type who submits myself to what's "in". I wanted to be different but reviewing the videos and pics, yung top 3 ko talaga ang front runners. Hirap!!! Kaloka!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm

el_jugador wrote: Im not really the type who submits myself to what's "in". I wanted to be different but reviewing the videos and pics, yung top 3 ko talaga ang front runners. Hirap!!! Kaloka!

mas mahirap ito compared last year
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down