BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD

+14
Lhou Chassey
Taxki
ara gonzales
Julyski
edwoct1026
sayonako
highstreet
pepper
spectacular
Jheeded
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Ray
Dylan
Desi
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 am

Whipsal wrote:
kalachuchi wrote:
Whipsal wrote:Of all the major pageants, this set of winners is the best!!!

agree with u whipsal!!

Always knew you had good taste!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks dear! well u too! and i dont understand why they keep on bashing miss earth!

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 am

I don't know either. Perhaps because it's a different kind of beauty pageant. The boards came alive with catty remarks when they posted the pictures of the contestants without make-up. I applaud them for doing that!!! Of all the winners, runner-ups, and placers in all the other grand slam pageants, who amoung them would willingly have their pictures taken without make-up? Remember when the pictures posted of Stephania without make-up - people freaked out.

I guess that is only part of the reason why people keep slamming the pageant - it's different. Unfortuantely, what some don't realize is that it used to be that way in pageants - where the woman who had the most wit, charm, and grace won. If she happened to be beautiful - bonus!!!

In the case of MU, seems like there is too much emphasis on photoshopped photos, breast enhancements, lipo suction, nose jobs, runway walk, etc. Whatever happened to focusing on a woman's inner beauty as well? Whatever happened to applauding the woman who could answer a question intelligently? Whatever happened to giving the woman with the whole package the crown instead of someone who is drop dead beautiful (with the help of enhancements and surgeries) without much underneath all that? I guess if you're beautiful and can sort of answer a question, you win nowadays.

It's a new world of pageants out there and I guess I'd better get use to it. Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 am

Whipsal wrote:I don't know either. Perhaps because it's a different kind of beauty pageant. The boards came alive with catty remarks when they posted the pictures of the contestants without make-up. I applaud them for doing that!!! Of all the winners, runner-ups, and placers in all the other grand slam pageants, who amoung them would willingly have their pictures taken without make-up? Remember when the pictures posted of Stephania without make-up - people freaked out.

I guess that is only part of the reason why people keep slamming the pageant - it's different. Unfortuantely, what some don't realize is that it used to be that way in pageants - where the woman who had the most wit, charm, and grace won. If she happened to be beautiful - bonus!!!

In the case of MU, seems like there is too much emphasis on photoshopped photos, breast enhancements, lipo suction, nose jobs, runway walk, etc. Whatever happened to focusing on a woman's inner beauty as well? Whatever happened to applauding the woman who could answer a question intelligently? Whatever happened to giving the woman with the whole package the crown instead of someone who is drop dead beautiful (with the help of enhancements and surgeries) without much underneath all that? I guess if you're beautiful and can sort of answer a question, you win nowadays.

It's a new world of pageants out there and I guess I'd better get use to it. Sigh...

THIS IS REALLY VERY FRUSTRATING, ILOVE NATURAL BEAUTIES!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 am

kalachuchi wrote:
Whipsal wrote:I don't know either. Perhaps because it's a different kind of beauty pageant. The boards came alive with catty remarks when they posted the pictures of the contestants without make-up. I applaud them for doing that!!! Of all the winners, runner-ups, and placers in all the other grand slam pageants, who amoung them would willingly have their pictures taken without make-up? Remember when the pictures posted of Stephania without make-up - people freaked out.

Maybe MW was making a statement when they selected Miss Gibralter as Miss World?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 am

Whipsal wrote:
kalachuchi wrote:

Maybe MW was making a statement when they selected Miss Gibralter as Miss World?

i think so too!! but in MW , theres a lot of politics too, also MI, i heard alot of dramas that happened there from a very close friend who was in china this year!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

[quote="kalachuchi
i think so too!! but in MW , theres a lot of politics too, also MI, i heard alot of dramas that happened there from a very close friend who was in china this year![/quote]

I guess it's everywhere. Surprising though to hear it in MI. I hadn't heard anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 am

Whipsal wrote:[quote="kalachuchi
i think so too!! but in MW , theres a lot of politics too, also MI, i heard alot of dramas that happened there from a very close friend who was in china this year!

I guess it's everywhere. Surprising though to hear it in MI. I hadn't heard anything![/quote] hmm ill pm that to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 am

kalachuchi wrote:ki just dont understand why a lot of people hate miss earth pageant!! look at them! best set of miss earth!

DEFINITELY!ABSOLUTELY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Larissa in Miss Earth 2009

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty miss earth 2009 christmas banner!

Post by Ray Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 am

very nice!
thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:12 am

the gorgeous girls on earth!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 am

sandra is gorgeous here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 am

all girls are pretty awesome,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:in the first picture SPAIN is very beautiful...

Seconded
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm

d'tracer wrote:they're beautiful but i dont find them stunning.... i still prefer Ms. Cuba!

For me they are stunning. Cuba is just beautiful.
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty MISS EARTH LARISSA RAMOS NEW PICS!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 pm

LARISSA RAMOS in new pics. In MANAUS, Amazonas, BRAZIL, her hometown!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

she looks gorgeous in this pics,,,
i came to like her even more,,,,

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty MISS EARTH 2009 LARISSA RAMOS MANAUS HOMECOMING PICS!

Post by Ray Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:37 pm

BEAUTIFUL
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 pm

WOW!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Larissa Ramos / MISS EARTH 2009/ OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty MISS EARTH 2009 LARISSA RAMOS PHOTO STUDIO PICS!

Post by Ray Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Ray ND wrote:WOW!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 pm

I wanna marry her if I can. I love her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 pm

the last pic makes me...alright i'll use a tissue.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

I like her now... she's gorgeous...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next