BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRINCE CALIXTO'S, MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!!

+4
Julyski
Desi
ardyvanviesta
PRINCE CALIXTO
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PRINCE CALIXTO'S,  MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!! Empty PRINCE CALIXTO'S, MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm

THIS LIST WILL CHANGE, AS MORE DELEGATES ARE BEING SELECTED AND AS THEY "EVOLVE' IN THEIR TRAINING;...

1- Russia;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has already being named by some experts " a Goddess of Beauty " and I can see why... a Miss Universe from Europe has not won, since Russia's, Oxana Fedorova was dethroned on 2002 and this girl looks unbelievable, even with very little make up. My recommendation: Miss Russia needs to work in her personality and projection.. at present, she is coming across as quite timid and reserved and the MUO needs a good and outspoken extroverted young woman.

2- Philippines

There is already talk amongst pageant followers and experts that for the first time in 10 years, The Philippines, has sent one of its strongest delegates in modern times, in history and this lady has all the physical qualities and elegance to conquer the universe and prevail.. however, she must work on her interview skills and public speaking, .. If properly trained , she could win the S S portion of the MU 2010 and even take it all!!!.

3-. Venezuela;

Winner of the most beautiful face, of MV 2009, and coming from the undisputed power house of beauty in the planet, Marelisa Gibson, has incredible projection, elegance, translucent, perfect skin and comes prepared for the three peat, by the Zar ,of beauty pageants, extraordinaire, Osmel Souza... so fasten your seat belts.. that hurrricane- tsunami Gibson, will be causing seismic waves, in MU 2010!!!

4- France

Though, I do not like her long eagle like nose, and lately she has looked a bit over weight, Malika Menard, is one of the strongest bets from Europe, has amazing looking eyes, and generally photographs very well and after , last year 6th place finishing, France is very hungry for at least landing in the top 5.

5- Ukraine;

What a nearly perfect face and captivating eyes she has and as we know, lately Ukraine has been sending gorgeous ladies under the training of the not less beautiful Oleksandra Nikolayenko... MIss Ukriane Universe, is so very elegant, that she should play that card at MU 2010.. her aura reminds me of Miss Kosovo 2008 , Zana Kranisqi.

6- Colombia;

I was not a fan of Natalia Navarro, but her strong and confident essence has began to really won me over, so much that I now favor her over" prettier" faced contestants like, Mexico and Puerto Rico; moreover, she has one of the fittest bodies of the pageant, is confident, and has a very regal demeanor, which come across, so overall, I truly believe, that Miss Colombia, might surprise many and do extremely well this year, despite of her very criticized nose;..but this lady does stand out in this or any lineup!

7- Curacao

One of the greatest surprises, so far this year, Safira, has a modelesque beauty , of very delicate -harmonious features, and has photogenic quality as well.. Hopefully her being rather small chested, will not be a problem for her, but she certainly is one of the best delegates sent form that beautiful Caribbean island since Verna Vazquez, on 1997.

8- Trinidad and Tobago

Absent from the pageant in the last few years, this island nation , winner of The MU pageant twice, and of 1 MW, comes very strong this year, with this very successful and chameleon like beauty, who, possess a very defined personal style and keen fashion sense. She will be a welcome addition for African Descent beauties to penetrate the semifinals..

9- Switzerland

A classic blond beauty, with very fine features, reminiscent of Divas , such as a young Bridgette Bardot, or Virna Lisi, and Cheryl Ladd, many believe, that she will be amongst the top 10. My only concerns are that she looks a bit underweight and also her forehead , is somewhat prominent. A different hairstyle will be helpful in this respect.

10- Mexico

Is undeniable, that when Ximena has one of the most beautiful faces of the pageant, but as I have said before, she projects boredom and even anger, and her head seems large, in proportion to her body and lacks style and elegance... One point on her favor, is her excellent interview skills.. However, due to her rather short height, and lack of projection she does not stand out next to the others and fades in the back ground..

Top 15;

Uruguay
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..

Another super pleasant surprise, who is ultra feminine, and exotic features, and such lovely green eyes.. as for now, this lady keeps climbing , on my preference, but I need to see her development and evolution...another natural beauty, who looks great with not much artifice, or enhancements

Bolivia;
With that face, freshness and sensual features, she definitely has the potential to make the semi finals, and hope her body and interview prowess are up to par, to complete her whole package;...

Slovak Republic

Another of the eye catching blond ladies, with a very symmetrical and beautiful face, with a very bubbly personality, and who could be the long lost daughter of American Super model Cheryl Tiegs. . Her main problem, is her height. of 5'7.5", or 1.71 m

Japan;

With great style, a very fit body and superb cat walk skills and a mane of hair to die for, comes this Riyo Mori look alike, who according to experts, is even more beautiful in person than Miss Universe 2007 (Riyo Mori), but unfortunately that might be a problem for her, instead of an advantage.. Hope that she can still wow us with her originality and unique essence.

Finland
One of the 5 most beautiful faces, and smiles of this MU edition, she has going against her, that she is so far the shortest contestant selected, at 5' 5.5", or 1.67 M..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubbling Up;

Puerto Rico
I truly believe that with as many other beautiful Latin ladies, and European blonds, that Puerto Rico , might once again miss the cut this year.... With all due respect, this year's delegate is a big step backwards, from Mayra Matos, Miss P U 2009. The problem that I see in her, is from the nose down, when she smiles, and also her very undefined style, many times, reminiscent of the 1980's , too much make up and overly processed-dyed hair. But coming from Puerto Rico, we know that she will fight to the very end!

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

PRINCE CALIXTO'S,  MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!! Empty Re: PRINCE CALIXTO'S, MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!!

Post by ardyvanviesta Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 pm

wooowww nice list, i will put MEXICO Higher!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

PRINCE CALIXTO'S,  MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!! Empty Re: PRINCE CALIXTO'S, MISS UNIVERSE 2010 EARLY HOT FAVORITES!!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:wooowww nice list, i will put MEXICO Higher!

Thank you, Ardy for your respectable opinion.. i really believe that if she ( Mexico) makes the cut, she will not go further than the top 10.. All she had going on for her is a really pretty face.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 pm

i hope venus will place like that or even higher,,,love her...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i hope venus will place like that or even higher,,,love her...

Yes, we all know that many things can happen from now till August, and also on coronation night! pray pray pray
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm

From your list I like:
Francia ( GLAD TO SEE MALIKA ON YOUR LIST )
Russia
Colombia
Slovak Rep.
T & T
Mexico ( SHE NEEDS HELP BADLY ) but still on my list

I don't like PR, she is not that beautiful like many people says also I do not like at all Uruguay, the rest aren't on my list either. But still early for MU. Thanks My Prince for your list.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Among ur faves Calixto, my faves are........Russia, Philippines, Venezuela, France, Curacao, T & T and Slovak Rep.

THanks again Calixto, u take care always and hugs for you!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

GREAT CHOICE. RUSSIA IS MY TOP PICK TOO! SHE'S A GODDESS! Very Happy
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks, everyone who has responded to my post... this is very encouraging... Let's bear in mind, as well, that, is VERY early, and I know that we can not judge the girls solely by pictures, 100%, and also there will be changes in their growth and evolution, and also new delegates will be selected, some of which will take the spotlight;...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

I'd rather see Venezuela topping the list...beautiful Finland, petite she maybe, needs just to walk the walk for her not to be overlooked...finally, a strong contender from Bolivia...I'd love to see all girls in the Top 10 ...along with Miss Hour-Glass from the Philippines... thumbs up

Last edited by great gatzby on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong country entry posted: Finland not Norway)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 pm

great gatzby wrote:I'd rather see Venezuela topping the list...beautiful Norway, petite she maybe, needs just to walk the walk for her not to be overlooked...finally, a strong contender from Bolivia...I'd love to see all girls in the Top 10 ...along with Miss Hour-Glass from the Philippines... thumbs up

Thank you , my Poet.. I truly appreciate it... the reason i put Russia and Philippines on the top 2 spots, is because the first has a goddess like natural beauty and the 2nd due to her ability to stand out in the crowd and her practically unheard of, amazing, vital stats;.... but, yes Venezuela will def be up there as well... when it comes to Miss Norway, I must confess I am not too familiar with her at all, but I guess I am forgiven, because is so early on the game;.. of course my list and opinions will vary from now until August! but, I am confuses, because , so far, this are the countries and the delegates , that have been selected;

Angola Jurema Ferraz 26 180 5'11" Namibe
Aruba Priscilla Lee 21 183 6'0" Oranjestad
Australia Mia Wasikowska 20 189 6'1" Canberra
Belgium Cilou Annys 18 178 5'10 Bruges
Bolivia Claudia Arce 18 173 5'8" Sucre
British Virgin Islands Josephina Nuñez 21 175 5'9" Road Town
Colombia Natalia Navarro 22 179 5'11" Barranquilla
Curaçao Safira de Wit 20 181 5'11" Willemstad
Cyprus Demetra Olympiou 22 173 5'8" Larnaca
Finland Viivi Pumpanen 21 167 5'6" Vantaa
France Malika Ménard 22 176 5'9" Caen
Georgia Nanuka Gogichaishvili 20 177 5'10" Tbilisi
Iceland Magdalena Dubik 23 174 5'8" Reykjavik
Indonesia Qory Sandioriva 18 173 5'8" Aceh
Israel Bat-El Jobi 21 172 5'8" Afula
Japan Maiko Itai 25 173 5'8" Ōita
Korea Kim Joo-ri 21 171 5'7" Seoul
Mauritius Dalysha Doorga 22 173 5'8" Goodlands
Mexico Ximena Navarrete 22 174 5'8" Guadalajara
Montenegro Nikolina Lončar 22 175 5'9" Pljevlja
Nicaragua Scharllette Allen 18 180 5'11" Bluefields
Philippines Maria Venus Raj 21 175 5'9" Bato
Poland Maria Nowakowska 22 182 6'0" Legnica
Puerto Rico Mariana Vicente 21 173 5'8" Rio Grande
Russia Irina Antonenko 18 178 5'10" Yekaterinburg
Serbia Lidija Kocić[25] 22 180 5'11" Belgrade
Slovak Republic Anna Amenová 25 173 5'8" Bratislava
South Africa Nicole Flint 21 173 5'8" Pretoria
Switzerland Linda Fäh 22 177 5'10" Benken
Trinidad & Tobago La Toya Woods 24 178 5'10" Couva
Ukraine Anna Poslavskaya 22 180 5'11" Nova Kakhovka
Uruguay Stephany Ortega 20 173 5'8" Montevideo
Venezuela Marelisa Gibson 21 178 5'10" Caracas

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
great gatzby wrote:I'd rather see Venezuela topping the list...beautiful Finland, petite she maybe, needs just to walk the walk for her not to be overlooked...finally, a strong contender from Bolivia...I'd love to see all girls in the Top 10 ...along with Miss Hour-Glass from the Philippines... thumbs up

Thank you , my Poet.. I truly appreciate it... the reason i put Russia and Philippines on the top 2 spots, is because the first has a goddess like natural beauty and the 2nd due to her ability to stand out in the crowd and her practically unheard of, amazing, vital stats;.... but, yes Venezuela will def be up there as well... when it comes to Miss Norway, I must confess I am not too familiar with her at all, but I guess I am forgiven, because is so early on the game;.. of course my list and opinions will vary from now until August! but, I am confuses, because , so far, this are the countries and the delegates , that have been selected;

Sorry my Lion King, I should have written Finland instead of Norway...so please allow me to edit...and thanks for this list... thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:wooowww nice list, i will put MEXICO Higher!

Thank you, Ardy for your respectable opinion.. i really believe that if she ( Mexico) makes the cut, she will not go further than the top 10.. All she had going on for her is a really pretty face.
I am praying for her, hehehe..
I am in love with Ximenaaaaaa Razz Razz Razz

My list are : France (Malika est belle!, love her), Russia (Irina, stole the spot), TnT, Venezuela (Love Marelisa!), Belgium (Cilou is one of the girl to watch, in my opinion hehee), Curacao (absolutely in the list), Philippines (Though i am still in love with Henson and Krista, she is one of the girl to watch)

Colombia (Not a fan of her, but she has the chance), Israel (quite strong)

What do you think about my list prince????

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 pm

great gatzby wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
great gatzby wrote:I'd rather see Venezuela topping the list...beautiful Finland, petite she maybe, needs just to walk the walk for her not to be overlooked...finally, a strong contender from Bolivia...I'd love to see all girls in the Top 10 ...along with Miss Hour-Glass from the Philippines... thumbs up

Sorry my Lion King, I should have written Finland instead of Norway...so please allow me to edit...and thanks for this list... thumbs up

Thank you, you got it.. and yes, Finland also one of the best faces of the pageant..!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 am

glad to know that pageant pundits are putting Venus Raz at the top of their list. if my recollection serves me right, tis d first time in years that a Phil rep is being considerd a frontrunner this early..hope lady Venus will finally end the drought for the once Miss Universe powerhouse Phillipines.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:01 am

eMeM wrote:glad to know that pageant pundits are putting Venus Raz at the top of their list. if my recollection serves me right, tis d first time in years that a Phil rep is being considerd a frontrunner this early..hope lady Venus will finally end the drought for the once Miss Universe powerhouse Phillipines.

Hi, EMeM;.. yes, your observations are very accurate, and it would def. be such a joy to see the Philippines at the very least be in the finals... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 am

Hopefully, Venus will make it into the semis and then final five. I pray she doesn't pull a Miriam and choke on the last question if she is fortunate enough to make it to the final five.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 am

Hi Prince! You're such an expert on choosing the best women in beauty pageant! I love Philippines, Russia, Venezuela and France! I believe they are 'shoo-ins' in the semifinal round!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am

nice ilst Prince. Smile

Hoping for the best for Ms Philippines...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 am

great analysis from Calix...I think it's precise and very honest...love ya!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 am

Whipsal wrote:Hopefully, Venus will make it into the semis and then final five. I pray she doesn't pull a Miriam and choke on the last question if she is fortunate enough to make it to the final five.

I know, Whipsal, that is my major concern about her, but she has time to work on that;....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 am

chenes wrote:Hi Prince! You're such an expert on choosing the best women in beauty pageant! I love Philippines, Russia, Venezuela and France! I believe they are 'shoo-ins' in the semifinal round!

Thank you for your support and kind words, Chenes, and yes, those girls are def. some of the strongest. what a diverse group of favorites!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 am

sayonako wrote:nice ilst Prince. Smile

Hoping for the best for Ms Philippines...

Me too, Chinito;.... You guys have made me wish for that even more!!!! bounce bounce cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 am

Dylan wrote:great analysis from Calix...I think it's precise and very honest...love ya!

Awwww, i love it, my sweet buddy.. thank you very much I do it with much love for you guys and this is only a very early list... so it will get much more accurate as i get to see more and more of these and the new girls that will be selected...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:04 pm

nice list! i really wish venus to be in the top 15!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next