BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj

5 posters

Go down

Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj Empty Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm

sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj Empty Re: Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj Empty Re: Exclusive OPMB interview: Ma. Venus Raj

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Venus is Eloquent, thats a sign of Perseverance and dedication....Love you Venus Raj

Helen Nicolette Henson is still one of my fave.

Thanks for the Vidz Chino Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Venus is Eloquent, thats a sign of Perseverance and dedication....Love you Venus Raj

Helen Nicolette Henson is still one of my fave.

Thanks for the Vidz Chino Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

I love Venus' interview, she really worked hard for this and she deserved it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Ganda ni Venus!
Ano sa tingin nyo, dapat ba siyang mag-Tagalog sa QnA kung makakapasok siya sa Top 5 o English?

I loved the interview...sumablay lang sa last part with the sample MU Introduction. "Mareya Venus Rah, twenti-tu, Philippinessss!"

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Venus, if that's really you, GO! Pero if u're trying to impress the people and sound "slang", please don't! Ok lang ang super enunciated English, wag lang magpa-slang2x. We Filipinos are admired with the way we speak English because listeners understand us better.

Thanks for the advice about dreaming BIG! I needed that. You're an inspiration!

Best of luck! You have my support! Go Venus!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:22 am

i love her statement na when someone pulls you down... there's a God that can pull you up..

Hope her determination to win will not stop in BB pilipinas... Go Venus!
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

LUMABAS ANG TUNAY NIYANG PERSONALITY SA INTERVIEW NA YAN. DAPAT GANYAN PALAGI. WAG IKAHON ANG SARILI. BETTER DIBA?
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Thank you for the videos.. I loved the one of Venus Raj,, it was good to see her speak both in Tagalog and English;... she appeared so very confident!.. she also has cheekbones to die for;.... the other video, I had already seen it.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm

That's soooooooo hugeeeeee!!!!! lolz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

WINNER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

thanks for the video very spontaneous Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beauty_mwah Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm

mareya venus rah, 22, philippines
i really love her everything abt her
beauty_mwah
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 pm

*her motivation was to win the crown and she was determined to achieve it. indeed, every dream is possible through hardwork and prayer.

*she speaks with grace and conviction. a true symbol of beauty in & out.

*she's eloquent and can articulate herself substantially in the Filipino language (unlike the other titleholder who opted to answer in Tagalog, yet..).

*hope she uses the Filipino language during her interview in Miss Universe. it would be a bold act, hence for the first time (if i am right) a Filipina candidate in any international pageant will answer in her native language.

*let me say, Venus Raj is the 2nd girl i have high hopes to make it in the MU finals (much more of what i was expecting from Bianca Manalo).

Let the Goddess Venus be extremely polished, Venus Raj!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down