BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant

3 posters

Go down

Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant Empty Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Photo credits: John Dela Vega

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant Empty Re: Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Very pinay...beautiful....

Back to top Go down

Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant Empty Re: Angela Lauren Fernando from Pampanga - Miss Philippine Earth 2010 contestant

Post by edwoct1026 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

sayonako wrote:Photo credits: John Dela Vega

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

beautiful cabalen...no doubt another cabalen will make wave in the world of pageantry!!!
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by beauty_mwah Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 pm

beautiful pinAy
beauty_mwah
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 am

She will represent Municipality of Lubao. Smile

After Nikette, it's Angela's turn.

She was also Miss UST 2008.
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Is she by chance a member/alumna of Salinggawi DT? She looks like one of the girls I saw in one cheerdance competition...

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 am

great gatzby wrote:Is she by chance a member/alumna of Salinggawi DT? She looks like one of the girls I saw in one cheerdance competition...

Caaron Gatbzy, i e-mailed her and she told me she's not part of Salinggawi
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm

sayonako wrote:
great gatzby wrote:Is she by chance a member/alumna of Salinggawi DT? She looks like one of the girls I saw in one cheerdance competition...

Caaron Gatbzy, i e-mailed her and she told me she's not part of Salinggawi

It would have been cool if she's with 'gawi...a shoo-in for Miss Talent...besides, 'gawi girls [and boys] are so graceful and poised... thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down