BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES!

2 posters

Go down

MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES! Empty MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES!

Post by Ray Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:12 am

FRMERLY KNOWN AS WORLDWIDE MR. GAY PAGEANT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ms Noemi Alberto is the Mr. Gay World 2011 Executive Producer and Manila, The Philippines, is the host city!

Ms. Noemi Alberto has been part of the Mr. Gay World Board of Directors since the beginning of the competition. She is the Director of Asia and was appointed the Executive Producer for Mr. Gay World 2011 by the Board at their meeting in Oslo February 11, 2010.

Here is a taste of what Mr. Gay World 2011 Delegates and guests will experience:
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES! Empty Re: MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES!

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Exciting!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES! Empty Re: MISTER GAY WORLD 2011 TO HELD IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

I hope they will not see the bad points of Manila,,,,,i didnt like some when we went there.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:I hope they will not see the bad points of Manila,,,,,i didnt like some when we went there.....

...care to tell us what you don't like 'bout Manila?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 pm

i think one of the bad points in Manila is that there a lots of signs of poverty like squatters and the homeless scattering on the streets . But Manila is so large and I can see a lot of positive in it. In Manila you can find a lots of nightlife and leisure (plenty of malls, restaurants, historical landmarks, etc.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Ray ND wrote:i think one of the bad points in Manila is that there a lots of signs of poverty like squatters and the homeless scattering on the streets . But Manila is so large and I can see a lot of positive in it. In Manila you can find a lots of nightlife and leisure (plenty of malls, restaurants, historical landmarks, etc.

yes,,that is very true,,,and,,its just strange for me cuz i just have been there for four times,,,and its just that,there's no such things as such in here,,,,,

yeah,,the malling thing is awesome,,,,,but i'm missing it (specially in Cubao where we always stay,,,,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

great gatzby wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:I hope they will not see the bad points of Manila,,,,,i didnt like some when we went there.....

...care to tell us what you don't like 'bout Manila?

i dont like the squatters,pollution,not feeling safe walking around,,,and its not by the way of disgusting it cuz i know,its the reality of life and its just normal (what Manila have is just that bad..)
I'm not like any other rich nor clean person but if they would settle like that, at least they should maintain a good view for the public cuz its not only them who share the scenario everyday...they may create and left a bad image for other people specially those who are stranger to the place and would think of not coming back again to the Philippines,,,,,,,

but i do love many things about Manila more than how many would i hate..........
Mall is one (we dont have a lot here). and I crave to walk inside again,,,,,,
and,it gave me opportunity to reduce my ignorance about some things that I just saw in the TV,,,,
I'm missing some like in Ali Mall, and Gateway,,,,my routes everynight (when we were there) after the itinerary visiting things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 pm

atleast most of us got to see hot gays onstage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down