BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD!

+3
PRINCE CALIXTO
ardyvanviesta
Ray
7 posters

Go down

MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Empty MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD!

Post by Ray Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Frankly speaking, Mister International 2009 has better set of finalists than Mr World 2010!!!!

Although a number of a-not-so-handsome candidates had been included as Mister International 2009 contestants, still the truly handsome candidates were given justice by including them as semi-finalists.

UNLIKE in Mr World, there are so many handsome candidates who had joined, yet a number of them were unplaced and wasted while the not-so-handsome candidates were included in the semi-finals!!!!

In my opinion, MISTER INTERNATIONAL has the real eye for beauty than MR. WORLD!!!!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Empty Re: MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD!

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 pm

I agree with you, Ray.
Mr International is much2 better, with less number of contestants, but the quality and proportion of semifinalists were much2 better than Mr World.

I mean, mr world is great, this is a competitive year, and the chosen winner and semifinalists were awesome, BUT not as good as Mr International....

Where's Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Spain???

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Empty Re: MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 pm

No, sorry, I disagree... First of all there were far more contestants in Mr W and also (overall ) the contestants were better looking, taller and more masculine ( with a few exceptions) than in Mr International.... the winner of Mr International looks like a kid next to the guys in Mr World.. he ( the Bolivian guy Mr I) would not have even placed in Mr W.. One guy from MI that was outstanding , was the one from Vietnam... but then again, in MR World those that look like TWINKS , or queens, are ignored...OK FINALIST WISE yes, Mr International is more consistent, but their winner is nothing next to MR W winner, and the overall contestants in MR W are far much better than in MR I.. Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:No, sorry, I disagree... First of all there were far more contestants in Mr W and also (overall ) the contestants were better looking, taller and more masculine ( with a few exceptions) than in Mr International.... the winner of Mr International looks like a kid next to the guys in Mr World.. he ( the Bolivian guy Mr I) would not have even placed in Mr W.. One guy from MI that was outstanding , was the one from Vietnam... but then again, in MR World those that look like TWINKS , or queens, are ignored...OK FINALIST WISE yes, Mr International is more consistent, but their winner is nothing next to MR W winner, and the overall contestants in MR W are far much better than in MR I.. Smile
I respect your opinion, My Prince...hihiihi
Each of us are free to speak....
Btw i dunno why i just like the current Mr International with his boy-ish look LOL

*am i too weird, to have that kind of taste? LOL

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:No, sorry, I disagree... First of all there were far more contestants in Mr W and also (overall ) the contestants were better looking, taller and more masculine ( with a few exceptions) than in Mr International.... the winner of Mr International looks like a kid next to the guys in Mr World.. he ( the Bolivian guy Mr I) would not have even placed in Mr W.. One guy from MI that was outstanding , was the one from Vietnam... but then again, in MR World those that look like TWINKS , or queens, are ignored...OK FINALIST WISE yes, Mr International is more consistent, but their winner is nothing next to MR W winner, and the overall contestants in MR W are far much better than in MR I.. Smile
I respect your opinion, My Prince...hihiihi
Each of us are free to speak....
Btw i dunno why i just like the current Mr International with his boy-ish look LOL

*am i too weird, to have that kind of taste? LOL

No, you are not... MR I caters more to boyish types and MR W more for MASCULINE DADDY types.. Both have their followers and I find both attractive (for pageants) but find much more attractive the Masculine-manly type, like in Mr W.. Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

No, you are not... MR I caters more to boyish types and MR W more for MASCULINE DADDY types.. Both have their followers and I find both attractive (for pageants) but find much more attractive the Masculine-manly type, like in Mr W.. Smile
I see, Smile
I also like a roughly daddy type winner!
*Greedy!*

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I see, Smile
*Greedy!*

Very open minded, I say!! good for you.. and BTW your daddy from Wales made the cut in Mr W.. You have great taste! cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Wow! the title of this thread made me think for a couple of seconds... Then I realized is about the pageants... MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Icon_redface MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Icon_redface MISTER INTERNATIONAL IS MORE SATISFYING THAN MR WORLD! Icon_eek
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:46 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I see, Smile
*Greedy!*

Very open minded, I say!! good for you.. and BTW your daddy from Wales made the cut in Mr W.. You have great taste! cheers

Hihiih i knew it, i put him in my prediction list, only got 7 as well....Hihiih i found attractiveness in Mr Wales, then i decided to put him in my list...
And i am wondering to put 'my other daddy' in my list next year *reffering to Prince* cheers cheers cheers as the representative of Venezuela Razz

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I see, Smile
*Greedy!*

Hihiih i knew it, i put him in my prediction list, only got 7 as well....Hihiih i found attractiveness in Mr Wales, then i decided to put him in my list...
And i am wondering to put 'my other daddy' in my list next year *reffering to Prince* cheers cheers cheers as the representative of Venezuela Razz

love u hug .. SO SWEET YOU ARE! Very Happy
Embarassed thanks
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

love u hug .. SO SWEET YOU ARE! Very Happy
Embarassed thanks
hug
no i am nooottt, you're the one! *like what i said in your lovely ice cream thread hihihiiihih egyptian

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

well I said that because I'm very disappointed with Mr World since 2003. In 2007 I'm so disappointed with Brazil's placement.Lucas Gil should be Mr World 2007. In 2003, I favored Mr Belgium over Gustavo Gianetti (I find the latter "plain").

I respect your opinion Prince. It happens I'm so disappointed with all the results...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

Ray ND wrote:well I said that because I'm very disappointed with Mr World since 2003. In 2007 I'm so disappointed with Brazil's placement.Lucas Gil should be Mr World 2007. In 2003, I favored Mr Belgium over Gustavo Gianetti (I find the latter "plain").

I respect your opinion Prince. It happens I'm so disappointed with all the results...

Well the RESULTS yes, are disappointing.. I totally agree, but the quality of the contestants overall are better in MR W.. for example.. if Mr Bolivia, the current MI would have entered MR W ,2010, I don't think we world have even reached the semifinals;.. on the other hand.. if Mr USA , Ivan Rusilko, for example, would have been the representative of USA in MR I, he would have been on a league of his own, and the same with Honza Filipi, Mr Netherlands, Mr Greece, Lampros Danas, and many others.. the men who competed at Mr W are world class models, who have worked with Hugo Boss, Prada, and others, while the men at Mr I are NOT that accomplished.. so clearly the level is 100 times better at Mr W, but the results were f#cked up.. ( i know)!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Ray ND wrote:well I said that because I'm very disappointed with Mr World since 2003. In 2007 I'm so disappointed with Brazil's placement.Lucas Gil should be Mr World 2007. In 2003, I favored Mr Belgium over Gustavo Gianetti (I find the latter "plain").

Well the RESULTS yes, are disappointing.. I totally agree, but the quality of the contestants overall are better in MR W.. for example.. if Mr Bolivia, the current MI would have entered MR W ,2010, I don't think we world have even reached the semifinals;.. on the other hand.. if Mr USA , Ivan Rusilko, for example, would have been the representative of USA in MR I, he would have been on a league of his own, and the same with Honza Filipi, Mr Netherlands, Mr Greece, Lampros Danas, and many others.. the men who competed at Mr W are world class models, who have worked with Hugo Boss, Prada, and others, while the men at Mr I are NOT that accomplished.. so clearly the level is 100 times better at Mr W, but the results were f#cked up.. ( i know)!

I think your point is better. Very Happy
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Ray ND wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I think your point is better. Very Happy

hug hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Well...I think Mr. International was better than Mr.World as the winner but as a whole...Mr.World has a better group of contestant...

I am more satisfying with Mr.International result though...in Mr.World, all the strong were left out like Belgium, Spain, South Africa, Colombia, Costa Rica, Sweden, Croatia...and I am only satisfied with Lebannon and Czech in Top 5 but Czech is not my top 3 picks
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

The quality of contestants in MW 2010 is higher compared to Mister International 2009 regardless of unpleasant surprises in Mister World 2010.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Stepford Cuckoos wrote:The quality of contestants in MW 2010 is higher compared to Mister International 2009 regardless of unpleasant surprises in Mister World 2010.

Very well said and to the point! Kudos! cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritfree Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 am

dear all fans! here is a great idea: we should make online petition to ask Julia Morley to change NW tittle into MORLEY INTERNATIONAL MISTER ZERO 2010 for her puppet guy ireland .This new name is more business accurate and appropraite to reflect the realty of this event and pageant than abusing the name Mister world

WELCOME TO MORLEY INTERNATIONAL MISTER ZERO
and the new puppet for this year circus show is Kmal Ibrahim MISTER ZERO 2010

spiritfree

Location Location : bern

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritfree Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 am

dear all fans! here is a great idea: we should make online petition to ask Julia Morley to change Mister World tittle into MORLEY INTERNATIONAL MISTER ZERO 2010 for her puppet guy ireland .This new name is more business accurate and appropraite to reflect the realty of this event and pageant than abusing the name Mister world

and the new puppet for this year circus show is Kmal Ibrahim MISTER ZERO 2010.
spiritfree

spiritfree

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritfree Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 am

Mister World contest is a farce: all the jury is just for show with no decision, a close friend of mine worked with the orgnazation before infomed that
all selection is made by Julia Morley , the owner of this MW
so you can see this year MW 2010 , her abuse of power reaches disastroius proportion

so now people are propsoing her to change into MORLEY INTERNATIONAL MISTER ZERO
this is more accurate as a her contest goes

spiritfree

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 am

spiritfree wrote:dear all fans! here is a great idea: we should make online petition to ask Julia Morley to change NW tittle into MORLEY INTERNATIONAL MISTER ZERO 2010 for her puppet guy ireland .This new name is more business accurate and appropraite to reflect the realty of this event and pageant than abusing the name Mister world

and the new puppet for this year circus show is Kmal Ibrahim MISTER ZERO 2010

whoever you are, .. you have a very peculiar and daring style.. pretty cool.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritfree Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 am

thanx buddy , the world need some people to tell the blunt true
yes am a straight shooter ! plan honest truth is the best

spiritfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 am

of course.. very satisfy to me...
coz Mr.Indonesia made to top 15 two years in a row lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 pm

novemberRain wrote:of course.. very satisfy to me...
coz Mr.Indonesia made to top 15 two years in a row lol!

Count it three since we didn't participate in 2007. lol! lol! lol!

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down