BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010?

4 posters

Go down

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010? Empty WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010?

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 am

Hi guys;...

One of these 2 dudes, will be the next Mr Venezuela International 2010.. which one do you prefer?

Francisco Sanchez, 24, 5' 11'', fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese, a commercial pilot and studied communications.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orluan Diaz, 20, 6' 4", Studies 5th semester of business administration and English.

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010? Empty Re: WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010?

Post by Ray Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 am

orluan diaz...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010? Empty Re: WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER FOR MR VENEZUELA INTERNATIONAL 2010?

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 am

Ray ND wrote:orluan diaz...

Me too.. he is SO exotic... thumbs up Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 am

Diaz is far appealing than Sanchez. Overall i chose Diaz, he's young, he's good looking and the most important is HE STILL CAN BE MODIFIED.
He has a lot of potential things in himself. I believe in the right hand, he can be transformed into a really2 handsome god.

*infact, he's handsome as for now.

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:Diaz is far appealing than Sanchez. Overall i chose Diaz, he's young, he's good looking and the most important is HE STILL CAN BE MODIFIED.
He has a lot of potential things in himself. I believe in the right hand, he can be transformed into a really2 handsome god.

WOW, I love your response, Ardy.. very thorough... I agree with you that Diaz is better, but my only concern, is that unfortunately, even in 2010 some form of "mild racism" still exists in Venezuela, ( and all over the world), where the lighter complected guy (Sanchez) are usually always favored , over darker guys, like Diaz... Sad Mad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Another pic, or Orluan Diaz..

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

orluan diaz...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm

A duskier and exotic guy like Orluan Diaz here might just be the next Mr. International...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 pm

great gatzby wrote:A duskier and exotic guy like Orluan Diaz here might just be the next Mr. International...

I hope so, dear... although everyone (here) has preferred him over Francisco,there is still some mild form of racism in Venezuela, because the other guy ( Francisco) is still winning on the votes.. I smashing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:Diaz is far appealing than Sanchez. Overall i chose Diaz, he's young, he's good looking and the most important is HE STILL CAN BE MODIFIED.

WOW, I love your response, Ardy.. very thorough... I agree with you that Diaz is better, but my only concern, is that unfortunately, even in 2010 some form of "mild racism" still exists in Venezuela, ( and all over the world), where the lighter complected guy (Sanchez) are usually always favored , over darker guys, like Diaz... Sad Mad
This also happened in Indonesia, you are handsome if you are lighter....But that's okay, i wish the best to represent Indonesia and Venezuela cheers

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:02 pm

diaz!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down