BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.!

+4
bonner
Ray
ardyvanviesta
PRINCE CALIXTO
8 posters

Go down

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Empty MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm

The so very lovely Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U, 2006 , is in my opinion , one of the most wasted beauties of any GS in modern times;... she somehow, failed to make the cut in MU 2006, even though, she enjoyed a certain degree of favoritism... She is now a famous Bollywood (India) film and showbiz actress and performer. Enjoy her natural, sensual, exotic and ethereal beauty...

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez10
MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! 11112047

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Jacqueline-Fernandez6

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! 39345-jacqueline-fernandez-looking-

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez17

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez19

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez25

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez6

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Jacqueline-fernandez-10

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! JacquelineFernandez7

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Jacqueline-fernandez-1778

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Jacqueline-Fernandez

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Jacqueline_fernandez

I love her!!!!

love
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Empty Re: MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.!

Post by ardyvanviesta Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Daddy Prince, i lav yooouuuuuu....

* I was crazy about her during MU 2006, She's one of the strongest asian delegate. for me, she's better than Neha Kapur... along with Nadine from Indonesia.. But unfortunately Nadine wore 1 piece...

She's the best MU Sri Lanka Ever.... LOVE HER!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.! Empty Re: MOST WASTED: Jacqueline Fernandez, Miss Sri Lanka U 2006.!

Post by Ray Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 pm

i wonder why she was unplaced...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 pm

rare Sri Lankan beauty... exotic and pretty...one of the finest Asian reps in the MU2006... thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you for your responses, my babies.... injustices like this of pageants are the worst.. I agree with Ardy that she is better than Neha Kapur, of India... she probably went unplaced because of SASH FACTOR.. if she would have worn the INDIA sash, I really believe she would have placed... but , in modern times, to place Sri Lanka in MU is unheard of... war 1
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 pm

during MU 2006 when I first saw her, I thought she's a Latina. Maybe she have her Portuguese or Spanish roots.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm

not a fan of her,,but,yes,she is better than the ewwwww Neha kapur....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Ray ND wrote:during MU 2006 when I first saw her, I thought she's a Latina. Maybe she have her Portuguese or Spanish roots.

Yes, she does have Spanish, .. Fernandez with a Z at the end is Spanish descent, and Fernandes with an S at the end is Portuguese.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:not a fan of her,,but,yes,she is better than the ewwwww Neha kapur....

You are not a fan of her,but a fan of that witch face, old looking- Miss Delaware USA.?. hahahaha! lol!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:not a fan of her,,but,yes,she is better than the ewwwww Neha kapur....

You are not a fan of her,but a fan of that witch face, old looking- Miss Delaware USA.?. hahahaha! lol!

,,i love Miss Delaware,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:14 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

you got me there,,,hahahahah,,,,yah,,,i love Miss Delaware,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Delaware all she has is eyes and a nice fit body, but sorry, her features are too harsh and she looks at least, like a 40 year old attractive, overly done, divorced lady.. oh! please
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Im so sorry if i cant force myself to like Miss Sri Lanka 2006,,,,
(I just wish this didnt start somethings about Miss Delaware)...
I just thought it would have been better like if I just passed by this thread and posted nothing....Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:Im so sorry if i cant force myself to like Miss Sri Lanka 2006,,,,
(I just wish this didnt start somethings about Miss Delaware)...
I just thought it would have been better like if I just passed by this thread....Smile

DON'T FEEL BAD. IT IS COOL FOR US TO DISCUSS OUR OPINIONS.. IT'S ALL ABOUT FUN.. AND IS TRUE.. YOU CAN NOR FORCE YOURSELF TO LIKE MISS SRI LANKA , OR ANYBODY ELSE.. JUST THE SAME, THAT I AM NOT A FAN OF MISS DELAWARE. I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION. peacefully
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm

wasted beauty Sad
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:00 pm

agree!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm

She's a goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Very beautiful!!!
Thread moved to Sri Lanka's Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am

Agree! judges that year are a big joke! MUO should have picked the winner of preference instead of having those judges.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 am

Dylan wrote:Agree! judges that year are a big joke! MUO should have picked the winner of preference instead of having those judges.

I know it makes me mad, baby Dylan.. BTW , you look like an angel in your new avi... love it!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Agree!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down