BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES! Empty ..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TO ME THE GIRL, IN THE MIDDLE WITH OUT A SASH ( SANDRA SEIFERT, PERHAPS? ) STANDS OUT BIG TIME AMONGST THE REST...

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES! Empty Re: ..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES!

Post by Eblazer Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Miss Cebu City is very pretty!

Miss Gwennaelle Rauis is very pretty too!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES! Empty Re: ..MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 CONTESTANTS... NEW PICTURES!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Eblazer wrote:Miss Cebu City is very pretty!

Is Sandra the girl in the middle?
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I like Gwenaelle but she looks lifeless as her sister.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:I like Gwenaelle but she looks lifeless as her sister.....

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

i think that is the sister of Gwendoline Ruias,,,GWENAELLE,,,,Miss Fil-France

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hi Shun and thanks for answering.. , but how come she is NOT wearing a sash?... I think that is Sandra Seifert!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hi Shun and thanks for answering.. , but how come she is NOT wearing a sash?... I think that is Sandra Seifert!

i dont know why she is not wearing,,she's too far from sandra seifert.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

She's the older sister of BbP finalist Gwen Ruais...she's representing the Filipino community of France...her sash [she might have misplaced it] reads: FILFRANCE.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

i dont know why she is not wearing,,she's too far from sandra seifert.....

Well, I see, but the tall girl, in the middle, without sash should be the next Miss Philippines Earth 2010.. she stands out big time!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 pm

great gatzby wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

She's the older sister of BbP finalist Gwen Ruais...she's representing the Filipino community of France...her sash [she might have misplaced it] reads: FILFRANCE.

Well she is even much better looking than her sister... and very modelesque, and her features are so fine and delicate.. she does not look manly like her sister...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 am

I can see diversity of beauties in Miss Phil. Earth 2010...The show is getting more interesting...I can see Butuan, sending a very stunning mestiza girl

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 am

Here she is and much more beautiful and feminine than her sister, Gwen.. do you know how tall she is?...

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

My dear Calixto, I guess she stands at 6'2"

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Calderon wrote:My dear Calixto, I guess she stands at 6'2"

Dear and Cute Calderon ARE YOU BACK? ( and thanks for answering!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Gwennaelle for MPE 2010!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 pm

MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:Gwennaelle for MPE 2010!

SHE IS 10 TIMES BETTER LOOKING AND MORE APPEALING THAN HER SISTER... Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 pm

My dear Prince, Miss Gwendoline Ruais is the younger sister of the one you asked. Gwendoline (from BbPilipinas 2010) also read this forum because she wanted to get some scope on how to improve herself to become a fierce candidate in the future. I hope she'll take the criticism and your comparison (between her and her elder sis) in a nice and positive way. I hope she'll not lose confident if she wants to join Bb Pilipinas again, after reading this thread Sad . And I think she still consider joining the BbPilipinas beauty pageant though based on her reply to my messages to my facebook account.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Eblazer wrote:My dear Prince, Miss Gwendoline Ruais is the younger sister of the one you asked. Gwendoline (from BbPilipinas 2010) also read this forum because she wanted to get some scope on how to improve herself to become a fierce candidate in the future. I hope she'll take the criticism and your comparison (between her and her elder sis) in a nice and positive way. I hope she'll not lose confident if she wants to join Bb Pilipinas again, after reading this thread Sad . And I think she still consider joining the BbPilipinas beauty pageant though based on her reply to my messages to my facebook account.

Dear Eblazer... What a sweet message of yours and thank you for the info..... I do like both of the Ruais sisters quite a bit, but after watching Gwen in her preliminary performance, I correctly predicted that she was going to be out of any of the 3 crowns.. now that I see her younger sister, I see that she (her younger sis) has even more potential and more facility beauty than Gwen.. However, I still would love to see her "in action" , in a video, specially in the catwalk, so that I can give a much better assessment of her..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Prince,

Please don't be confused between the two girls regarding with who's younger and whos' older. Gwennaelle, the candidate of this year's Miss Philippines Earth and the one you mentioned who's prettier and feminine, is the elder sister of Gwendoline. She (Gwennaelle) is 24years old while Gwendoline, who joined BBPilipinas this year, is only 20yrs old. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Eblazer wrote:My dear Prince, Miss Gwendoline Ruais is the younger sister of the one you asked. Gwendoline (from BbPilipinas 2010) also read this forum because she wanted to get some scope on how to improve herself to become a fierce candidate in the future. I hope she'll take the criticism and your comparison (between her and her elder sis) in a nice and positive way. I hope she'll not lose confident if she wants to join Bb Pilipinas again, after reading this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . And I think she still consider joining the BbPilipinas beauty pageant though based on her reply to my messages to my facebook account.

Dear Eblazer... What a sweet message of yours and thank you for the info..... I do like both of the Ruais sisters quite a bit, but after watching Gwen in her preliminary performance, I correctly predicted that she was going to be out of any of the 3 crowns.. now that I see her younger sister, I see that she (her younger sis) has even more potential and more facility beauty than Gwen.. However, I still would love to see her "in action" , in a video, specially in the catwalk, so that I can give a much better assessment of her..
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

[quote="Eblazer"]Hi Prince,

Please don't be confused between the two girls regarding with who's younger and whos' older. Gwennaelle, the candidate of this year's Miss Philippines Earth and the one you mentioned who's prettier and feminine, is the elder sister of Gwendoline. She (Gwennaelle) is 24years old while Gwendoline, who joined BBPilipinas this year, is only 20yrs old. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OK,. I got it now..Gwennaelle is older...(but to me, she looks younger, lol) Thank you, Eblazer... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I hope Gwennaelle will win but she must do something to be a real headturner, aside from her height as one of her assets. A lot of gorgeous, witty, and girls with personality are joining the pageant. Miss Cebu City is something to watch for. She has a good stage presence, good catwalk skills and a superb command in english. The tone of her voice when she speaks is so divine. Miss Cebu City is a ramp, print ad and commercial model. Latest commercial she did was with Island Paint, the girl wearing a laboratory gown and did some test about the paint. Her voice was also used for that commercial too.

[quote="PRINCE CALIXTO"]
Eblazer wrote:Hi Prince,

Please don't be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] between the two girls regarding with who's younger and whos' older. Gwennaelle, the candidate of this year's Miss Philippines Earth and the one you mentioned who's prettier and feminine, is the elder sister of Gwendoline. She (Gwennaelle) is 24years old while Gwendoline, who joined BBPilipinas this year, is only 20yrs old.

OK,. I got it now..Gwennaelle is older...(but to me, she looks younger, lol) Thank you, Eblazer... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Is Miss Malabon the one who joined Wow Wow Wee's Miss Fitrum? If she is, then she's gorgeous and sexy!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Eblazer wrote:Is Miss Malabon the one who joined Wow Wow Wee's Miss Fitrum? If she is, then she's gorgeous and sexy!

Yes, and she is very pretty and also fair complected.. but they all look so short next to Miss Ruais
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes Prince, they look so petite when they go near to Gwennaelle Ruais..... "The Queen and her little daughters"

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Eblazer wrote:Is Miss Malabon the one who joined Wow Wow Wee's Miss Fitrum? If she is, then she's gorgeous and sexy!

Yes, and she is very pretty and also fair complected.. but they all look so short next to Miss Ruais
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next