BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE

5 posters

Go down

===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE Empty ===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Miss Earth 2010 will be held in...

VINPEARL LAND RESORT in Nha Trang, Vietnam

It's already reported in the website of VOVNews (Vietnam)

Here's the official link:

http://english.vovnews.vn/Home/Two-beauty-pageants-to-be-held-in-Vinpearl-Land/20104/114544.vov

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE Empty Re: ===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Here's a video about Vinpeal Land Resort:

Back to top Go down

===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE Empty Re: ===UPDATE: MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL VENUE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks for the update!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Perfect paradisaical site... but unfortunately Miss Earth has been choosing such less beautiful and strange winners lately..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Perfect paradisaical site... but unfortunately Miss Earth has been choosing such less beautiful and strange winners lately..

I admire Carousel Productions for their bravery to be different. Wouldn't the pageant world become too boring if ME is as predictable as Miss Universe? or even Miss World.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 am

This is a BEAUTY FORUM, everybody here has the right to express themselves liking or not any contestant, and this should NOT be taken personal, because sometimes we'll agree and sometimes we'll not.
As a REMINDER ( AGAIN ) NO DRAMAS NOR FIGHTS ARE ALLOWED HERE, any misunderstanding or disagreement should be discussed thru PM's.. There are plenty of places for DRAMAS, but not here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks!!

THREAD EDITED!!!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

I love my Filipino friends, and they know that, but Miss Earth is so PREDICTABLE, because they tend to always favor Pinay girls, even when they look plain, or less beautiful and their only excuse for doing so is saying that " this is a different pageant" and that "they look for other qualities".( How very convenient!)..(LMAO!) . I was the first one to place Venus Raj, in the early top 3 for MU 2010, because she is deserving;... but neither Jessica Trisko, Kathleen Untalan, Karla Henry, or even the beautiful Sandra Seifert, would make it to the top 20 (and in the first 3 cases not even top 40) of Miss U, or Miss World...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Vinpearl Land well known as “Tropical Paradise” is an international-class 5-star entertainment-tourism complex with all modern comforts; however, it is still an attractive and wild Pearl Island located in the middle of one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Vinpearl Land blends a modern style with the enriched national character.

What to expect in Vinpearl Land?

-a 5-star hotel resort and spa
-has the most beautiful 700m long natural beach in Nha Trang and modern outdoor swimming pools covering an area of 5,700m2 (the largest one in the Southeast Asia)
-A diversified system of restaurants will meet all your eating and drinking demands from typical Vietnamese flavor to other Asian and European one
-Shopping Mall, play games in the Amusement Park, the Water Park
-Enjoy wonderful musical fountain shows at the Amphitheatre or discover the beauty of the ocean in the splendid Vinpearl Underwater World
-has an adequate system of meeting rooms, an Event Hall with 1500-seats and a 5000-seat lean-to outdoor stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Shrewd: What's with those bloody avies? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 am

I Love the Location and the Resort Itself. Indeed Miss Earth is getting bigger and louder. I hope I can see the venue of the event. The Hall, the stage and the stadium itself.

About the predictability of the pageant and it's choosen winners, I think Every candidate of Miss Earth have the right to win Miss Earth whether less beautiful or a goddess to be exact, because in this pageant, when you got to be a representative of your country, it already means that you have the right to be the winner and you have the quality of a winner.

An ME Winner should not be a goddess to win and to please the audience, An ME winner is aimed for a Job, a job to restore Mother Earth and you stand on the stage with the Girls competing co'z you are a candidate of that pageant.

I stand to be proud of the winners of ME. They have in them the drive for Mother Natures Restoration and their beauty is nature itself. No Surgeries, less make-Ups and wit is outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 am

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND A LOT OF NATURES BEAUTY CAN BE ADMIRED SO IT'S A GREAT VENUE.
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 am

JENN wrote:IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND A LOT OF NATURES BEAUTY CAN BE ADMIRED SO IT'S A GREAT VENUE.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Wow, the Auditorium of Vinpearl is so big...very modern

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

i love it the place!!! and im happy that finally miss earth held outside the philippines
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by ELIZE Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm

BEAUTIFUL

ELIZE

Location Location : NEW YORK, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 am

el_jugador wrote: Shrewd: What's with those bloody avies? Laughing

i love watching horror/thriller movies hehehe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm

An awesome venue for a MORE RELEVANT pageant... thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Vinpearl is like a City already with complete amenities

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down