BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009

2 posters

Go down

Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009 Empty Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009

Post by prince_charming Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

From 50 to 20! It’s time to meet GB’s Top 20 Beauties of 2009:

Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009 TOP20-500x265
1st row: Australia U, Barbados W, Belgium U/W, Brazil E, Brazil TQ, Czech Republic U, Dominican Republic U, France U/W, French Polynesia TQ, Guinea TQ;
2nd row: Kosovo U, Martinique E, Mexico I, Mexico W, Netherlands U/W, Panama W, Philippines E, Sierra Leone W, South Africa U/W, Vietnam W.
* Another Grand Slam winner has left the competition: Miss World Kaiane Aldorino, from Gibraltar (33rd place). If we think that last year Miss Universe and Miss World fought for the title of Miss Grand Slam until the very last vote…
* Powerhouse Venezuela was the “Country of the Year” based on performance, but pageant experts don’t seem to agree with last year’s judges: none of them made it to the ‘top 20′. Other countries with tradition in beauty pageants, such as the United States, Colombia, Puerto Rico and India, are all out of the game at an early stage of the competition as well;
* Miss World is the pageant with most contestants in the top 20: 9. It is followed by Miss Universe, with 8, Miss Tourism Queen and Miss Earth, with 3 each, and Miss International with 1;
* America still has the most competitors among those who advanced: 8 (40%). Europe comes next with 5 (25%), followed by Africa with 3 (15%), and Oceania and Asia with 2 each (10% each);
The next challenge for our judges is to select the Top 10!
Congratulations to the Top 20 Beauties of 2009!!
nguồn: http://www.globalbeauties.com/missgs2009/

This result surprised me a lot. I cant believe that Belgium U/W, French Polynesia TQI, Guinea TQI, Martinique E, Netherlands U, Panama W, Sierra Lione W could outshine Venezuela E, Cuba E, Spain E, Puerto Rico W
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009 Empty Re: Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm

I only like 16 of this 20,,,,

Back to top Go down

Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009 Empty Re: Surprising Exclusion of Globalbeauties Miss Grand Slam 2009

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Apart from Philippines-E, I'd be happy to see Barbados-W advance to the next level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

OMG.. what is miss pancake doing in this list.. i dont get it why she in top 20 Shocked pan cake over Jamielette... what a big joke action

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 pm

novemberRain wrote:OMG.. what is miss pancake doing in this list.. i dont get it why she in top 20 Shocked pan cake over Jamielette... what a big joke action

Me too,,,,i've been wondering,,,
i think they are making way of her even though she is a big WTF,,,,Pancake over Jennifer Colon???that is impossible,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:12 pm

I don't get the exclusion of so many great beauties... GlobalBeauties? you lost me here! What exactly is the objective of this contest? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

novemberRain wrote:OMG.. what is miss pancake doing in this list.. i dont get it why she in top 20 Shocked pan cake over Jamielette... what a big joke action

business? politics?

because GB is very popular in pancake house so... you know the reason why their candidate is in.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

big surprise...>"<

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am

miss pancake ??? are you talking about Brazil E ???
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

No,,,Miss Pancake is not Miss Brazil Earth.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:19 am

So glad to see Sandra on the List...Hope she can be in the top of the best......Bianca should have been in the list too....jejejejejej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down