BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010!

2 posters

Go down

THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010! Empty THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010!

Post by Ray Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20 year-old John Cyrus Torres Reyes, a third year College of Commerce student from the University of Santo Tomas was proclaimed as the first MR. PHILIPPINES EARTH late last night (04/22/10) at the Concourse, Manila Ocean Park wherein the MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH '10 Miss Photogenic title was also announced (won by Lubao's Angela Lauren Fernando). Reyes is shown here awarded the title by reigning Miss Earth 2009 Larissa Ramos from Brazil (left) and Sandra Seifert, Miss Earth Air 2009 and reigning Miss Philippines Earth
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010! Empty Re: THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

very young looking like Miss Phil. Earth...
both have 50/50 chances.. (IMO)
havent seen foreign Mr. Earth contestants though....
but I keep on hoping for improvements,,,,,I dont want ONLY the sash factor thing to put them in the finals,,,,Smile

Back to top Go down

THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010! Empty Re: THE NEW MISTER PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Uh-oh, the kid looks like a High School student to me...Will there be a Mr. Earth soon and he gets to represent the Phil.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Without reading the MAIN TOPIC, I thought he won a reality show like Starstruck or PBB Teens Edition. But, he si very cute alright but not for pageant world.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

How tall is he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down