BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD

+8
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Julyski
Eblazer
lias313
pepper
highstreet
sayonako
Ray
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by Eblazer Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Because she's my idol, I named my puppy from her name...
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

pretty
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am

i like the first picture
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Karla Henry / MISS EARTH 2008 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty Miss Earth 2008 Farewell Walk

Post by juken Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 am

The crown is not what makes one queen, it is what one does during and after her reign that will determined if she's indeed deseving and worthy of being Miss Earth... The crown will pass on but the responsibilities will not.
-Karla Henry, Miss Earth 2008

juken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 am

nice,,,i like,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks for sharing...and welcome to paradise![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 am

i love this:

The crown is not what makes one queen, it is what one does during and after her reign that will determined if she's indeed deseving and worthy of being Miss Earth... The crown will pass on but the responsibilities will not.
-Karla Henry, Miss Earth 2008

Cheering Squad Cheering Squad Cheering Squad
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:28 am

Wow! cheerdance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

juken, welcome to Paradise of Beauty.

Thanks for sharing. i love the piece from Karla Henry. She's so true.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Calderon wrote:juken, welcome to Paradise of Beauty.

Thanks for sharing. i love the piece from Karla Henry. She's so true.

oh i love karla henry... she's indeed worthy of the crown.... Smile Hope Larissa will do the same thing...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am

This is Karla Henry's Official Thread.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 am

You guys are going to have to forgive me, but Karla Henry is to me the only beauty queen I don't like at all from all the major grand slam pageants and she is the least beautiful of all in history, but i still respect her as a woman and wish her the very best!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:You guys are going to have to forgive me, but Karla Henry is to me the only beauty queen I don't like at all from all the major grand slam pageants and she is the least beautiful of all in history, but i still respect her as a woman and wish her the very best!
I'm sure everybody here will respect your opinion, like we all do when somebody else does not likes a certain queen. I've never liked her either [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but as you, I respect her as a person... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:You guys are going to have to forgive me, but Karla Henry is to me the only beauty queen I don't like at all from all the major grand slam pageants and she is the least beautiful of all in history, but i still respect her as a woman and wish her the very best!
I'm sure everybody here will respect your opinion, like we all do when somebody else does not likes a certain queen. I've never liked her either [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but as you, I respect her as a person... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you dear.. you certainly have class and a wonderful heart!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Thank you dear.. you certainly have class and a wonderful heart!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 am

No worries Calixto. I see no problem in your post. You've said it very professionally. It is your opinion that we have to respect. This kind of post should be an example to others who want to disagree or express disliking in a nice way without hurting someone. kudos cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:34 am

Calderon wrote:

No worries Calixto. I see no problem in your post. You've said it very professionally. It is your opinion that we have to respect. This kind of post should be an example to others who want to disagree or express disliking in a nice way without hurting someone. kudos cheers

Thank you for understanding, Calderon.. You are cool and open minded!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2