BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!!

3 posters

Go down

Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!! Empty Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

Dolls dressed up like 2000 queens!! this was made by one my fellow forumer in the other forum, he himself stitched these dresses, and look at these dolls, they looks exactily like Priyanka, lara & Diya every inch!!
Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!! V4sept

Last edited by beautyhunter on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!! Empty Re: Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 am

The one of Priyanka looks the most similar and the best.. Also the one for Lara Dutta is awesome!. I know Angelo will get a kick at this dolls. Thanks BH, for posting something different and creative!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!! Empty Re: Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!!

Post by pepper Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 am

I LIKE THE MISS WORLD 2000 DOLL!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanku guys!!! they are awesome and the guy who made those is more awesome!!!! bowing

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 pm

beautyhunter wrote:Dolls dressed up like 2000 queens!! this was made by one my fellow forumer in the other forum, he himself stitched these dresses, and look at these dolls, they looks exactily like Priyanka, lara & Diya every inch!!
Must Watch!! creativity to its Max!!! V4sept

amazing doll i love this one thanks BH
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down