BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds

4 posters

Go down

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Empty India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds

Post by fa4u Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Hrithik_roshan_PE_20061211
India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Hrithik-roshan11India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds 15818d1222069680-hrithik-roshan-wallpaper-images-photos-picture-gallery-hrithik-r-98India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Suzanne-roshan-hrithik-roshan-wedding-photo

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Hrithik_Roshan_Vogue_coverboyIndia's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Hrithik-roshan22India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds HrithikRoshan
He may be the heart throb of the nation, while being tied up shooting for Zoya Akhtar's film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara far off in Spain; however the actor is creating waves across the Atlantic in London.

Wondering why? Well following other Bollywood icons like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik will be the next to have a spot reserved for him at the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. The wax replica of the star will be installed in the Bollywood section in close proximity to its western counterpart with characters like Shrek, while the statue itself will be installed somewhere in early 2011.
fa4u
fa4u
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Mumbai, India

Back to top Go down

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Empty Re: India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds

Post by sanen Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm

fantastic....INDIAN ADONIS farao
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds Empty Re: India's Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan to be waxed at Madame Tussauds

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 pm

He's one of my favorite actor from Bollywood.
i recognized him when i was in the primary school, Ka Ho Na Pyar Hai, was my favorite movie of him..
Then the streak continues to Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham..

but later i did not watch any bollywood movie Sad

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by XPMron_28@yahoo.com Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

MY IDOL IN BOLLYWOOD MR. ROSHAN ITS A GOOD DANCER

XPMron_28@yahoo.com

Location Location : DUBAI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down