BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL LIVE UPDATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2010 IN LAS VEGAS!

+15
highstreet
LITSA
joy35
Angelo Batista
Eblazer
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
fa4u
Taxki
Desi
karlitostunja
bonner
pepper
PRINCE CALIXTO
sanen
Dylan
19 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

THE OFFICIAL LIVE UPDATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2010 IN LAS VEGAS! - Page 22 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL LIVE UPDATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2010 IN LAS VEGAS!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

POB reporter wrote:FOR ME, MEXICO ANSWERED THE BEST!

AND I WON IN THE BETTING GAME! (BECAUSE I BET FOR MEXICO AND PHILIPPINES!)

BUT VENUS' ANSWER IN THE Q&A REALLY DISAPPOINTS ME.

OH WELL...

I also won it, baby... cuz I bet 4 Mexico and Philippines, as well! and got 8 out of the 15 and 6 out of the top 10..

You got 6 out of the 15

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL LIVE UPDATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2010 IN LAS VEGAS! - Page 22 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL LIVE UPDATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2010 IN LAS VEGAS!

Post by Dylan Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 pm

fa4u wrote:
Dylan wrote:its obvious trump favored miss philippines to win. he said " she's a real beauty and im happy she was in the top 5" it should be a toss up between ximena and venus if venus had not forget to answer her question....trump gave venus the chance to win with that simple question

what was venus question and her complete answer..i could only hear her saying 21 years,..hi..and thank you thank you thank you

that she havent done any problem because of the support of the people and her family...thank you thank you...but i am happy Philippines has broken the 10 year drought.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:38 pm

vebnus got on her nerve she know her answer...grrrr its suck... anyway i love your swimsuitr presentation you bet russia and colombia
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:vebnus got on her nerve she know her answer...grrrr its suck... anyway i love your swimsuitr presentation you bet russia and colombia

major major!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 pm

this was suppose the answer of venus:

A sample answer to the question: "We all commit mistakes in some stages of our lives. Some
mistakes are unfortunately, completely unintended. And you know what (I
would touch the hands of the host and look at his/her eyes), I almost
lost my crown due to some inconsistencies... in my birth certificate. This COULD be my ...
fault, for I was not vigilant enough to check all these prior to my
application at the Miss Philippines Pageant. I have been through all
legal procedures to rectify the said inconsistencies. And I am here now,
in front of you, ladies and gentelmen proudly representing a nation of
90 million people, whom I owe my crown to, for without their endless
support, I would not be here, answering this question. Thank you so
much!"
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:this was suppose the answer of venus:

A sample answer to the question: "We all commit mistakes in some stages of our lives. Some
lost my crown due to some inconsistencies... in my birth certificate. This COULD be my ...
much!"

Sorry, my dear Angelo, but that answer is way 2 complicated... All she needed 2 say was.... Nobody is perfect, and I am not the exception.. I have learned from all my mistakes and all those mistakes had made me wiser and stronger and the young woman that I am today!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:this was suppose the answer of venus:

much!"

Sorry, my dear Angelo, but that answer is way 2 complicated... All she needed 2 say was.... Nobody is perfect, and I am not the exception.. I have learned from all my mistakes and all those mistakes had made me wiser and stronger and the young woman that I am today!

thumbs up thanks prince
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

MARIA VENUS RAJ, 22, 4TH RUNNER- UP, PHILIPPINES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alim The Wrath Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm

she thought the mistake that the judge meant were some screw ups she committed during her 22 yrs of existence that is why she came up with an answer like that.

Alim The Wrath

Location Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Alim The Wrath Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Her score on the SS was 8.9 and 8.7 on her EG so even if she gave a good answer to the question, she will still end up 4th placer.

Alim The Wrath

Location Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

tHANKS ALIM for the info....I just wish she answered her question well
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:58 pm

here's how the top 15 placed. and fun facts

ACTUAL TOP 15

Winner=Mexico-Jimena Navarrete

1st Runner Up=Jamaica-Yendi Philipps

2nd Runner Up=Australia-Jesinta Campbell

3rd Runner Up=Ukraine-Anna Poslavska

4th Runner Up=Philippines-Venus Raj

FINALISTS

6. Albania-Angela Martini

7. Ireland-Rozanna Purcell

8. South Africa-Nicole Flint

9. Guatemala-Jessica Scheel

10. Puerto Rico-Mariana Vicente

SEMIFINALISTS

11. Russia-Irina Antonenko

12. Colombia-Natalia Navarro

13. France-Malika Menard

14. Belgium-Cilou Annys

15. Czech Republic-Jitka valkova

Talk about coming full circle! Mexico repeats its first win in the city of Las Vegas! Mexico now has its second Miss Universe crown and both crowns were won in Las Vegas (Lupita Jones in 1991 and now Jimena Navarrete in 2010). And what an interesting year this turned out to be. Jamaica placed 2nd in the preliminaries of 1991 with Kimberly Mais but she finished with a top 6 placement and now Jamaica's Yendi Philipps ended up placing 2nd in the actual competition for 2010! Also Yendi was 1st runner up in the Miss World 2007 Beach Beauty competition which was won by Dominican Republic's Ada De La Cruz who was also 1st runner up at last year's Miss Universe!

The 3 Miss Universe organization titleholders all represented states or countries starting with "M". Miss USA is "M"ichigan, Miss Teen USA is "M"aryland and now Miss Universe is "M"exico!

For the 5th time in Miss Universe history, Miss USA failed to place amongst the semifinalists. Rima Fakih now joins Shauntay Hinton (2002), Kimberly Pressler (1999), Barbara Peterson (1976) and Leona Gage (1957) as the only Miss USAs not to place at Miss Universe but it's even more shocking because USA was the host country!!

Another disturbing shock was the exclusion of Venezuela!! Since 1991, Venezuela has made the top 6 every year at Miss Universe except the years when they were excluded entirely which were 2004, 2006 and now 2010. Like USA and Venezuela, India was also a powerhouse in the 90s but for a third year in a row, India failed to place but that wasn't a surprise this year.

Irina Antonenko of Russia finished in 11th place and was so close to advancing. I think that letting go of Irina was a total loss for the Miss Universe organization. Now, I'm starting to wonder if Russia can ever win Miss Universe again due to the notable dethronement of their first winner Oxana Fedorova in 2002.
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 am

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by karlitostunja Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 am

OMGG I DID IT! I SAID MISS MEXICO WILL BE MISS UNIVERSE AND SHE IS NOWW! IM SO HAPPY" !! AND NATALIA MADE TOP 15!! AND HAPPY FOR VENEZUELA'S OUT!!! YEAHHHH! JUSTICE! KARMA!!! POOR OSMEL! I KNEW THIS WOULD BE LIKE THIS!!! YEAHH! A LA BI A LA BAO A LA BIM BOM BAO MEXICO MEXICO RARARA!!!! LOL beer
karlitostunja
karlitostunja

Location Location : Tunja, Colombia

https://www.facebook.com/karlitoz.dundovic

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 am

karlitostunja wrote:OMGG I DID IT! I SAID MISS MEXICO WILL BE MISS UNIVERSE AND SHE IS NOWW! IM SO HAPPY" !! AND NATALIA MADE TOP 15!! AND HAPPY FOR VENEZUELA'S OUT!!! YEAHHHH! JUSTICE! KARMA!!! POOR OSMEL! I KNEW THIS WOULD BE LIKE THIS!!! YEAHH! A LA BI A LA BAO A LA BIM BOM BAO MEXICO MEXICO RARARA!!!! LOL beer

Karltos u are happy that Venezuela is out? that is a very vengeful approach.Only sore losers have that rotten attitude. Not nice....But Venezuela has dozens of titles more than Colombia, and 17 grand slam titles and Colombia has only 3. So learn 2 be humble, my dear..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

FOR ME THIS WAKE UP CALL FOR THE PHILIPPINES ORG I HOPE THAT THEY WILL SEND A DELEGATE PIERCE AS VENUS AS CAN BE.. FOR SURE VENEZUELA WILL COMEBACK NEXT YEAR.. NOT ALL PAGEANT WILL WIN BY VENEZUELA OR ANY POWERHOUSE COUNTRY... FOR MISS U IS THAT THE OTHER COMPETITOR OF MISS VENEZUELA IS THAT STEP UP.. I RATHER SAY THAT MARELISA IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE LOST HER SPARKLE ON STAGE...
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:45 am

[quote="Angelo Batista"]FOR ME THIS WAKE UP CALL FOR THE PHILIPPINES ORG I HOPE THAT THEY WILL SEND A DELEGATE PIERCE AS VENUS AS CAN BE.. FOR SURE VENEZUELA WILL COMEBACK NEXT YEAR.. NOT ALL PAGEANT WILL WIN BY VENEZUELA OR ANY POWERHOUSE COUNTRY... FOR MISS U IS THAT THE OTHER COMPETITOR OF MISS VENEZUELA IS THAT STEP UP.. I RATHER SAY THAT MARELISA IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE LOST HER SPARKLE ON STAGE... [/quote

Very well said.... I wish others had the same positive attitude, like you and be more classy 2 say things, just like u did!.... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

[quote="PRINCE CALIXTO"]
Angelo Batista wrote:FOR ME THIS WAKE UP CALL FOR THE PHILIPPINES ORG I HOPE THAT THEY WILL SEND A DELEGATE PIERCE AS VENUS AS CAN BE.. FOR SURE VENEZUELA WILL COMEBACK NEXT YEAR.. NOT ALL PAGEANT WILL WIN BY VENEZUELA OR ANY POWERHOUSE COUNTRY... FOR MISS U IS THAT THE OTHER COMPETITOR OF MISS VENEZUELA IS THAT STEP UP.. I RATHER SAY THAT MARELISA IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE LOST HER SPARKLE ON STAGE... [/quote

Very well said.... I wish others had the same positive attitude, like you and be more classy 2 say things, just like u did!.... thumbs up

thanks prince hug hug hug hug hug hug
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

in my opinion thought how many times colombia did enter the miss universe if i didnt mistaken a handful semis only compare to miss venezuela who did great at entering top 15 plus the fact no matter what colombia can do they cant beat venezuela in term of beauty you see natalia swimsuit score 7.600 that was very low .... colombia still log behind by venezuela . i am watching miss universe since 1980 that time no internet just newspaper...
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm

honestly, i would rank venus in 3rd RU...
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:in my opinion thought how many times colombia did enter the miss universe if i didnt mistaken a handful semis only compare to miss venezuela who did great at entering top 15 plus the fact no matter what colombia can do they cant beat venezuela in term of beauty you see natalia swimsuit score 7.600 that was very low .... colombia still log behind by venezuela . i am watching miss universe since 1980 that time no internet just newspaper...

thumbs up thanks
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Intro

Albania-Brazil

British Virgin Islands-Denmark

Dominican Republic-Great Britain

Greece-Ireland

Israel-Mauritius

Mexico-Philippines

Poland-Spain

Sri Lanka-USA

US Virgin Islands-Zambia

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Miss Australia after Miss Universe 2010

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22