BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria La del Barrio-Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual...Pwede diba?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maria La del Barrio-Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual...Pwede diba? - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria La del Barrio-Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual...Pwede diba?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am

Joanne wrote:
Why not coconut? I like that idea! Si Angel Locsin nga eh ang Maria la del Barrio di pa nga lang sure sino ang magiging leading man nya. Excited na ako sa Ruby ang Babaeng Kontrabida na pagbibidahan ni Angelica Panganiban!

Ateng, parang kamukha mo na si Rube with all the red lipstick...bongga Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Maria La del Barrio-Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual...Pwede diba? - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria La del Barrio-Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual...Pwede diba?

Post by Joanne Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:27 am

POLARIS wrote:i missed thalia and her rags to riches stories and the catfights hehe

Hanep yon mga catfights nya! I miss them!
Joanne
Joanne

Location Location : Cebu, Philippines

http://philippineambassadorofnothing.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 am

Joanne wrote:
POLARIS wrote:i missed thalia and her rags to riches stories and the catfights hehe

Catfights talaga ang naalala ajejejejejeje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 am

DavaoPrince wrote:
Joanne wrote:

Catfights talaga ang naalala ajejejejejeje

sarap balikan ng mga eksenang un...

sana gawan nga ng Tagalog Version

swak na swak si ANGEL LOCSIN at PIOLO PASCUAL

Back to top Go down

Post by emilnem13 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 am

okay lang saken si angel panalo! pero pag si piolo pa din ang partner nya baka di na ulet bumentah.... remember yung muvi nilang dalawa na nilangaw sa takilya dahil alam na alam naman na ng mga tao ang amoy ni papa piolo... hihi peace!
emilnem13
emilnem13

Location Location : New Manila, Quezon City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 am

zorayda vs maria la del barrio is epic hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 am

POLARIS wrote:zorayda vs maria la del barrio is epic hahaha

dear sino si ZORAYDA? :confused:

si ZORAYA ba un? bounce lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 am

ahha she's like the main antagonist in the story haha not sure if it's zora or zorayda why are u awake???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 am

POLARIS wrote:ahha she's like the main antagonist in the story haha not sure if it's zora or zorayda why are u awake???

maaga talaga akong nagigising dear... tara kape tau...

ZORAYA yata ang name non... confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 am

oh yeah hahahah zoraya hysterical oh! please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:02 am

POLARIS wrote:oh yeah hahahah zoraya hysterical oh! please

morning sunshine

☀ ☀ ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 am

thanks buh bye will drive for my siblings hahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 pm

gandang araw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2