BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 pm

hahahaha...its remain to be seen na me kulang talaga sa Gma......ajejejeje...bak si Heart lang pwede sa kanya at Glaiza de castro

Back to top Go down

Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo?

Post by Joanne Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 am

BUTCH wrote:

Actually Pwede... kaso kelangan na very meticulous ang production staff as well as very creative. Ang Goong (Princess Hours) wla naman kasalukuyang Royalty sa Korea pero nagawa nilang Modern Royalty sa istorya.

Pwede sa Pinas... Rich in culture ang Kingdom of Sulu noon. Pwede nilang Buhayin ito at Ipagpalagay na kasalukuyan tayong Sultanate Kingdom gaya ng Brunei.

Pero gaya ng nabanggit ko... Budget, Costumes and Props, Sets at Convincing sultanate History ang magiging major challenge sa kanila. Most of the Pinoy Koreanovela remakes kasi minadali pagkakagawa.

Sultanate of Sulu
Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo? - Page 2 125px-Late_19th_Century_Flag_of_Sulu.svg

Capital Jolo
Language(s) Arabic (official), Tausug, Malay, Banguingui, Bajau languages
Religion Islam
Government Monarchy
Sultan
- 1450-1480 Shari'ful Hashem Syed Abu Bakr
- 1884-1899 Jamal ul-Kiram I
History
- Established 1450
- Annexed by USA 1917

Princess Hours Remake in ABS-CBN - gusto nyo? - Page 2 Biot336PhotoF

At least sa Korea, yong royalty2x concept nila sumwak sa modern Korea. Eh dito sa Pinas di saswak ang Kingdom of Sulu eh sa Sulu lang naman yon, dapat buong Pinas para mas epektib. Di talaga bagay, pramis. Roman Catholic ang majority ng populasyon ng Pinas eh kaya dapat saswak sa katotohanan ang kwento.
Joanne
Joanne

Location Location : Cebu, Philippines

http://philippineambassadorofnothing.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhunzen Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

princess hours remake will have Karylle as the lead..
boys over flowers will be Sarah.
Rhunzen
Rhunzen

Location Location : Dubai

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Rhunzen wrote:princess hours remake will have Karylle as the lead..
boys over flowers will be Sarah.

talaga? how true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Joanne has a valid point, but I doubt it if writers will accede if ever this will be brought to their attention. Ang la-laki ng ego ng mga yon. Di naman lahat ng story pwede i-adapt dito sa Pinas. Baka tuloy isipin ng mga bata mga maharlika ang mga nasa Malacanan-- e sa ito lang an pamosong palasyo sa atin, natural i wan plus wan ekwals tu nila! Kung may palasyo may hari't reyna at prinsesa. Ang mahirap niyan, baka mapagkamalang reyna ang kasalukuyang residente ng palasyo sa may San Miguel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm

great gatzby wrote:Joanne has a valid point, but I doubt it if writers will accede if ever this will be brought to their attention. Ang la-laki ng ego ng mga yon. Di naman lahat ng story pwede i-adapt dito sa Pinas. Baka tuloy isipin ng mga bata mga maharlika ang mga nasa Malacanan-- e sa ito lang an pamosong palasyo sa atin, natural i wan plus wan ekwals tu nila! Kung may palasyo may hari't reyna at prinsesa. Ang mahirap niyan, baka mapagkamalang reyna ang kasalukuyang residente ng palasyo sa may San Miguel.

hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical oh! please oh! please oh! please oh! please oh! please

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 am

namiss ko ang korean version nito!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm

chino wrote:namiss ko ang korean version nito!

me korean pala ito?

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
chino wrote:namiss ko ang korean version nito!

me korean pala ito?

actually it's korean indeed!

Princess Hours (Korean: 궁, Hanja: 宫, romanized as Goong and also known as The Imperial Household, Love in Palace, Palace Love or Palace, its literal translation and alternate official title) is a popular soonjong manhwa (Korean girls' comic) by Park So-Hee. It was adapted into an even more well-known live-action comedy/drama series, which had its first season run from January 11 to March 30, 2006. It was distributed by Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation, which ran episodes on Wednesdays and Thursdays every week until the show's completion. The original manhwa (which, as of January 2009, has run for 17 volumes in Korea, and by 2012 17 in America) is being published in English as Goong.

Princess Hours became one of MBC's most popular dramas of 2006, second only to Jumong[1]. Overall, the show was the tenth most popular drama of 2006, according to TNS Media. Due to the success of the first season, a second season was to be produced, a rare occasion in the Korean television industry. However, there was controversy over who had the rights to make the sequel, and as a result, two separate parties planned different seasons. However, the sequel, Goong 2 will no longer be produced due to the withdrawal of two main actors. The spin-off Goong S started its run on January 10, 2007.

Set in an alternate 21st-century reality where Korea possesses a royal family, since 1945 to present, this show revolves around the lives of the Crown Prince (Hwangtaeja) Yi Shin, and his new bride, Chae-kyeong. The depicted royal family in the show is modelled after the last royal family of Korea, which in reality reigned until the start of the Japanese Occupation in 1910 and was not reinstated after Japanese surrender in Second World War, 1945.
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2