BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS!

5 posters

Go down

EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS! Empty EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS!

Post by Ray Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS! Empty Re: EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS!

Post by Ray Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 am

Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS! Empty Re: EVENING GOWNS!!! MISS UNIVERSE 2010 FADIL SHOTS!

Post by Desi Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 am

I love how Marelisa, Eva, Ximena & Natalia look in their evening gowns.... rose rose rose

Last edited by Desi on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am

Not the best one for LaToya... No
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 am

is that their eg in miss universe i was disappionted with DR she looks like Old Lady in that black gown
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 am

My favorites, and the ones who stood out the most, in these pics and gowns.. in no particular order;

ALBANIA, RUSSIA, PERU, GREECE, MEXICO, JAPAN, FRANCE, RUSSIA AND VENEZUELA. DOMINICAN REP looks great, but the color choice was wrong on her, it accentuates her unique and controversial beauty.

COLOMBIA, PHILIPPINES, JAMAICA AND IRELAND, all very beautiful ladies and in my top 20, but did not like their gowns, nor how the appear in pics..

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 am

Angelo Batista wrote:is that their eg in miss universe i was disappionted with DR she looks like Old Lady in that black gown
I think it's only for this photoshoot.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 am

Desi wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:is that their eg in miss universe i was disappionted with DR she looks like Old Lady in that black gown
I think it's only for this photoshoot.

yes, most of these ladies will wear a different gown 4 the prelims and some even a different one 4 the prelims and yet, a different one 4 the finals.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

Venus Raj's official gown is not the orange one. according to my friends in OPMB who has a coverage in Las Vegas, Venus'gown looks like Zuleyka's - a silver gown. I'm still clarifying if it is made of chains though.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am

My friend Kaz received a RAR file of complete Miss Universe 2010 Evening gown compilation pics from an MU staff (High Resolution Pics!!!). I will post it here after I put it with a watermark.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Ray wrote:My friend Kaz received a RAR file of complete Miss Universe 2010 Evening gown compilation pics from an MU staff (High Resolution Pics!!!). I will post it here after I put it with a watermark.

PLEASE RAY!! WE WANNA SEE IT!! bounce bounce
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 pm

pepper wrote:
Ray wrote:My friend Kaz received a RAR file of complete Miss Universe 2010 Evening gown compilation pics from an MU staff (High Resolution Pics!!!). I will post it here after I put it with a watermark.

PLEASE RAY!! WE WANNA SEE IT!! bounce bounce

ME TOO HOPE VENUS WILL GOOD IN CAARRYING THAT ZULEYKA INSPIRED GOWN
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 pm

its ok but not tooo good

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Look what I found in Puerto Rico's Forum... The lady on the right is puertorrican actress & hostess from UNIVISION CHANNEL in Miami... GISSELLE BLONDET. She wore that dress @ NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA MAIN EVENT.

Still I prefer Marelisa's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down