BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS ' MADE' BEAUTY

+2
Desi
erah
6 posters

Go down

DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS  ' MADE' BEAUTY Empty DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS ' MADE' BEAUTY

Post by erah Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 am

At this modern age, beauty pageants have come to a point where contestants have to undergo a lot of enhancements to make sure they would stand out. I am not saying it is wrong, it is their prerogative anyway but then again, come to think of it, do you think its fair? Some countries participating do not allow any form of enhancement like France, some do not have budget for it.

I just feel that the game is not fair when some have already the advantage of looking better, thus, the underdog are always overlooked.

How do you see this view?
erah
erah

Location Location : Nigeria

Back to top Go down

DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS  ' MADE' BEAUTY Empty Re: DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS ' MADE' BEAUTY

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 pm

i don't see anything wrong with beauty enhancement procedures.. as you said it's their prerogative.. let's take for example Honey Lee.. she's now one of the most celebrated contestant ever to have graced Miss U, would she have the same status if she didn't go under special procedures? hehehehe

but still, natural beauties for me are far outstanding..

yet, it would still boil down to one thought, that beauty is still in the eye of the beholder..

Back to top Go down

DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS  ' MADE' BEAUTY Empty Re: DISCUSS: NATURAL BEAUTY VERSUS ' MADE' BEAUTY

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm

yes... ur right erahbebs...
i think no matter how hard we try to
ignore this fact...always the enhanced one...
will have the edge...
we cannot point finger to those who
do it..to look complete and be ready for pageants such...
miss u...coz there is no written law that says it is prohibited....
unless there will be...natural beauties should be ready..
to battle out every point there is...
to gain the attention of the judges...
and if the outcome does not favor them...and went to the other side..
well then..better luck next time...
my point is to accept the fact that
enhancing ones physical attribute is a choice...
if for whatever reason a person decided to..
undergo physical enhancement....
as long she/he can afford...
who am i to judge them...
GO AND pay for it....BE BEAUTIFUL.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:39 pm

For as long as there's goodness in your heart -- it doesn't matter if you are not that beautiful Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm

great gatzby wrote:For as long as there's goodness in your heart -- it doesn't matter if you are not that beautiful Smile

very pageant patty..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 pm

no matter what, i still prefer natural beauty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 pm

slumpuppy wrote:
great gatzby wrote:For as long as there's goodness in your heart -- it doesn't matter if you are not that beautiful Smile

very pageant patty..

Carnival Queen circa 193_. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 pm

kalachuchi wrote:no matter what, i still prefer natural beauty!!

hahaha...
miss yah....
i think what matter most is...
when they open their mouth..
and start talking....

that cannot be enhanced......

love you mamu....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 pm

waggy wrote:

hahaha...
miss yah....
and start talking....

love you mamu....

specially those with bad breath? hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:58 pm

beauty is a gift that you should be cared or much more enhanced...only privilege individuals have it..it exist to add more view in this world.....I may say that Natural Beauty really is the most convenient and most constant gift, and I love it so much but I must say that enhancing what is really beautiful can be a good practice in order to maintain and be more appreciated...I don't think surgery is the best option co'z it's really invasive, what i'm saying is that we enhance our beauty through cosmetic use....I love using facial care things, I made it a point that i'm enjoying what i'm doing in a routinize manner ajejeje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:17 pm

kalachuchi wrote:
waggy wrote:

hahaha...
miss yah....
and start talking....

love you mamu....

specially those with bad breath? hahaha

hahahaha....
takte ka mamu...
pero you have a point there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

natural beauty ages gracefully while enhanced beauty do not...

Back to top Go down

Post by erah Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 pm

ARCI wrote:natural beauty ages gracefully while enhanced beauty do not...

true.
erah
erah

Location Location : Nigeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 am

Natural Beauty is like clean air.... So REFRESHING!!!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 am

I LIKE BOTH BECAUSE I APPRECIATE PHYSICAL HARMONY.... TO ME THIS MEANS THAT IF A GIRL IS WELL PROPORTIONED AND BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ANY PROCEDURES THEN SHE CAN STAY AS SHE IS BUT IF SHE NOTICES THAT AN IMPROVEMENT WILL HELP HER IN ANY WAY THEN SHE SHOULD DO IT AND IF I WERE A JUDGE I WOULDN'T TAKE NATURAL/"MADE BEAUTY" INTO CONSIDERATION IN A PAGEANT; BECAUSE WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST TO BE THE BEST!!!
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 am

JENN wrote:I LIKE BOTH BECAUSE I APPRECIATE PHYSICAL HARMONY.... TO ME THIS MEANS THAT IF A GIRL IS WELL PROPORTIONED AND BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ANY PROCEDURES THEN SHE CAN STAY AS SHE IS BUT IF SHE NOTICES THAT AN IMPROVEMENT WILL HELP HER IN ANY WAY THEN SHE SHOULD DO IT AND IF I WERE A JUDGE I WOULDN'T TAKE NATURAL/"MADE BEAUTY" INTO CONSIDERATION IN A PAGEANT; BECAUSE WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST TO BE THE BEST!!!

Agreed.. Excellent comment... balance and harmony are the keys whether is natural, man made, or both!!

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Beauty is skin deep and that makes a person beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 am

if you are a soul believer in diversity you will find beauty everywhere and its the noblest gift.So in my opinion go ahead, do things that makes and retain your beauty,food/knife whatever but see that it doesnt hurt your soul.
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 am

sanen wrote: if you are a soul believer in diversity you will find beauty everywhere and its the noblest gift.So in my opinion go ahead, do things that makes and retain your beauty,food/knife whatever but see that it doesnt hurt your soul.

You sound so mature.. Love it!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by FerriyantoLim Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 am

Natural beaty is better than "made" beauty Very Happy
FerriyantoLim
FerriyantoLim
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Island of Thusand Beaches, Bangka Belitung , INDONESIA !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down