BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF MU 2010!

4 posters

Go down

MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF  MU 2010! Empty MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF MU 2010!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

(Translation by Google translator.) (YUCKK!)

Miss Puerto Rico claims to be highly competitive -

The Puerto Rican Paola Mariana Vicente acknowledges that he shared from his coronation with the team of the Miss Universe organization gives him an advantage over other candidates.

However, she believes that will convince the jury with her beautiful eyes and great physical beauty. I know that he will have to conquer to win on 23 August when the festival is held in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"The have known it is an advantage. If I say I'd be lying, but there are other 'misses' But that crown back home

The Puerto Rican queen added that "personality is very important because the organization needs to know that you can work with that girl, who will bear the stamp of Trump and his companies all over the world. This queen has to be a person who is on par with what they represent. They have confidence in me because I have seen all I can give. Every time I see them showed a bit more of me ", said Mariana.

Is that the time would influence the jury vote?

"That is separate. The jury based their decision on what they think I know I have my valuable WHAT are my weapons and my eyes, smile said.

Mariana In considering whether the organization's staying with Miss USA, Rima Fakih, could be an indication that he would win and wanted to leave when they had to get used to share an apartment in New York, said.

"I think we are 'roommate' because I'm Puerto Rican, and we proved that we can live together. She is well and I am responsible for her as well. Thank God, otherwise, it would be a problem. I like order and have the room clean, "he said.

Now that Mariana could have a broad picture of their competence, then share with the 82 candidates on Wednesday, said he was sure of its qualities. "I'm very confident of winning the crown I know if I can give you 100 percent my name Marian Puerto Rico vicente my flag my name sounded a lot in las vegas is that with that win.

MARIANA P VINCENT: SE UNIVERSAL TO WIN THE CROWN. STRENGTHS AND HE HAVE BEEN VERY photographs, I'm sure Q will bring ESA CORONA DO NOT MISS PUERTO RICO LINDO. AFFIRMS HAVING GREAT FRIENDSHIP WITH COLOMBIA AND MEXICO AND DICE Q ESA has a name TIARA Matiana PAOLA EN VICENTE NEW MISS UNIVERSE 2010.

Contribute a better translation
Thank you for contributing your translation suggestion to Google Translate.
Contribute a better translation:
Miss Puerto Rico claims to be highly competitive -

The Puerto Rican Paola Mariana Vicente acknowledges that he shared from his coronation with the team of the Miss Universe organization gives him an advantage over other candidates.

However, she believes that will convince the jury with her beautiful eyes and great physical beauty. I know that he will have to conquer to win on 23 August when the festival is held in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"The have known it is an advantage. If I say ;d be lying, but there are other ;misses&; But that crown back home

The Puerto Rican queen added that "personality is very important because the organization needs to know that you can work with that girl, who will bear the stamp of Trump and his companies all over the world. This queen has to be a person who is on par with what they represent. They have confidence in me because I have seen all I can give. Every time I see them showed a bit more of me ", said Mariana. Is that the time would influence the jury vote? quot;That is separate. The jury based their decision on what they think I know I have my valuable q ue are my weapons and my eyes and smile, she said.Mariana In considering whether the organization iss staying with Miss USA, Rima Fakih, could be an indication that he would win and wanted to leave when they had to get used to share an apartment in New York, said. quote;I think we are roommates because Im Puerto Rican, and we proved that we can live together. She is well and I am responsible for her as well. Thank God, otherwise, it would be a problem. I like order and have the room clean, "he said. >Now that Mariana could have a broad picture of their competence, then share with the 82 candidates on Wednesday, said he was sure of its qualities. "I'm very confident of winning the crown I know if I can give you 100 percent my name Marian Puerto Rico vicente my flag my name sounded a lot in Las Vegas is that with that win. MARIANA P VINCENT: SE UNIVERSAL TO WIN THE CROWN. STRENGTHS AND HE HAVE BEEN VERY photographed, I'm sure I will bring that crown to my beautiful PUERTO RICO. AFFIRMS HAVING GREAT FRIENDSHIP WITH COLOMBIA AND MEXICO AND says that TIARA has her name, on it; Matiana PAOLA EN VICENTE NEW MISS UNIVERSE 2010.

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF  MU 2010! Empty Re: MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF MU 2010!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm

keep dreaming!!!

Back to top Go down

MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF  MU 2010! Empty Re: MISS PUERTO RICO SAYS , SHE WILL WIN CROWN OF MU 2010!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Preppy Guy wrote:keep dreaming!!!

Hhahahahahahaha!, I lovew u Preppy-papi.. u are so cool
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I know u always love me....Im ur soulmate... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Preppy Guy wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I know u always love me....Im ur soulmate... Very Happy

awww! I really like your gentle aura and glad 2 see u open up and showing your true colors..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 pm

PC AND PREPPY GUY ARE VERY ROMANTIC
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

sanen wrote:
PC AND PREPPY GUY ARE VERY ROMANTIC

lol! no..i JUST THINK HE IS VERY REFRESHING.. SPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 pm

...highest placement could be that of Top 15...

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 am

Here is the proof, translation of the headline:

I KNOW THAT I AM A STRONG CONTENDER!!!!!!!!!!

What I like from Mariana that she is soooooo HUMBLE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 am

...a good fighting spirit...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 am

great gatzby wrote:...highest placement could be that of Top 15...

Totally agree! thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 am

Desi wrote:Here is the proof, translation of the headline:

What I like from Mariana that she is soooooo HUMBLE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think is great 2 be confident, but 2 be so overly confident, or delusional, like she is being, reminds me of Madame Monique, cuz both of them think and say that they are the bomb, when obviously, they are not. hysterical
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:56 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Here is the proof, translation of the headline:

I think is great 2 be confident, but 2 be so overly confident, or delusional, like she is being, reminds me of Madame Monique, cuz both of them think and say that they are the bomb, when obviously, they are not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 am

...hopefully, she won't be another EDNA PARK! smart

...the semifinalists were chosen in a ceremony marred by the hysterical collapse backstage of Edna Park, Miss Nigeria, who cried uncontrollably for nearly 30 minutes after failing to make the cut. 'No, no,' she sobbed, pounding her fists on the rough wooden floor. Heartroken, she resisted efforts of a newsman and pageant hostess to prop her into a sitting position. And after several agonizing minutes she was carried kicking and screaming to a dressing room by a policeman and contest official. [MU1964]

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am

great gatzby wrote: ...hopefully, she won't be another EDNA PARK! smart

...the semifinalists were chosen in a ceremony marred by the hysterical collapse backstage of Edna Park, Miss Nigeria, who cried uncontrollably for nearly 30 minutes after failing to make the cut. 'No, no,' she sobbed, pounding her fists on the rough wooden floor. Heartroken, she resisted efforts of a newsman and pageant hostess to prop her into a sitting position. And after several agonizing minutes she was carried kicking and screaming to a dressing room by a policeman and contest official. [MU1964]

OMG!!!! this story I never heard of, and it really made me sad 4 her...it almost gave me a lump on my throat...The only similar (s) stories, of girls getting very upset after not winning, or not making the cut, were in 1979, Miss Venezuela, when the girl who was declared as 2nd r. u, tore up her band and threw it on the floor and she and her mother and brother went back stage to physically assault the judges. Of course, she was destitute of her 3rd place. And also, here when Karla Carrillo cried after not making the cut in MU 09...