BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorites in ME , so far.....

3 posters

Go down

My favorites in ME , so far..... Empty My favorites in ME , so far.....

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey guys... This group of beauties for M E, 2010, is very interesting and so are the countries. For the first time in a long time, we see nations, such as Crimea, Madagascar, South Sudan, Luxembourg, etc competing in a GS pageant!.

BTW, GB has not launched their leaderboard 4 this pageant, yet, after having been highly criticized by the inaccuracy of their latest leader boards and also for always favoring Brazil, who has failed to make the cut in all GS pageants, so far!

I have to say, that after watching the girls, so far, the ones I am mostly impressed with are;

In first place, tied,

India and Puerto Rico..

India, has been a consistent, delegate, and won the talent portion of the competition, looking marvelous at all times. My only criticism for her, is that at times, she tends to look "overly sexy", and more like " SS sexy calendar" type of beauty, but, still she is my front runner, along with PR.

Puerto Rico;

This Caribbean Barbie Doll, is a breath of fresh air, very photogenic, great smile, beautiful hazel eyes and looks very lively and energetic all the time.. I think , she could def take it all!

3- Venezuela. So far, the most elegant delegate, her beauty is vary rare and minimalistic, with natural red hair, ivory skin and very fresh. Not very photogenic, however, she makes up, by her sheer elegance and sweet -delicate aura. So far, I have her in third place!

4th. Out of all the Asian delegates, Miss Vietnam, has captured my attention and heart, by being so sweet, lovely and just very, very pretty!

Completing the top 8, I have in my preference the delegates of Chile, Thailand, Australia and Ukraine.

Top 16...

Slovak Republic, Norway, Crimea, China, USA, Poland, Brazil, Netherlands and Philippines and I choose this last for 3 reasons;

1- Carousel Productions, always favors its own girls, no matter what

2--She has been looking very well dressed and elegant.

3- She has pleasantly surprised me in some of her pics.

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

My favorites in ME , so far..... Empty Re: My favorites in ME , so far.....

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 am

Also Scotland and New Zealand, are amongst my favorites and Ireland is very pretty, but needs hair extensions!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:17 pm

INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA, INDIA

VENEZUELA, VENEZUELA, VENEZUELA, VENEZUELA, VENEZUELA, VENEZUELA

Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:32 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Hey guys... This group of beauties for M E, 2010, is very interesting and so are the countries. For the first time in a long time, we see nations, such as Crimea, Madagascar, South Sudan, Luxembourg, etc competing in a GS pageant!.

BTW, GB has not launched their leaderboard 4 this pageant, yet, after having been highly criticized by the inaccuracy of their latest leader boards and also for always favoring Brazil, who has failed to make the cut in all GS pageants, so far!

I have to say, that after watching the girls, so far, the ones I am mostly impressed with are;

In first place, tied,

India and Puerto Rico..

India, has been a consistent, delegate, and won the talent portion of the competition, looking marvelous at all times. My only criticism for her, is that at times, she tends to look "overly sexy", and more like " SS sexy calendar" type of beauty, but, still she is my front runner, along with PR.

Puerto Rico;

This Caribbean Barbie Doll, is a breath of fresh air, very photogenic, great smile, beautiful hazel eyes and looks very lively and energetic all the time.. I think , she could def take it all!

3- Venezuela. So far, the most elegant delegate, her beauty is vary rare and minimalistic, with natural red hair, ivory skin and very fresh. Not very photogenic, however, she makes up, by her sheer elegance and sweet -delicate aura. So far, I have her in third place!

4th. Out of all the Asian delegates, Miss Vietnam, has captured my attention and heart, by being so sweet, lovely and just very, very pretty!

Completing the top 8, I have in my preference the delegates of Chile, Thailand, Australia and Ukraine.

Top 16...

Slovak Republic, Norway, Crimea, China, USA, Poland, Brazil, Netherlands and Philippines and I choose this last for 3 reasons;

1- Carousel Productions, always favors its own girls, no matter what

2--She has been looking very well dressed and elegant.

3- She has pleasantly surprised me in some of her pics.

well prince here in the Philippines choosing of delegate to the ME is based on the girl I.Q. then beauty perhaps this delegate is mot much pierce or pretty as well if you notice back in 2007 philippines was not called in top 16... hug
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am

Angelo Batista wrote:

well prince here in the Philippines choosing of delegate to the ME is based on the girl I.Q. then beauty perhaps this delegate is mot much pierce or pretty as well if you notice back in 2007 philippines was not called in top 16... hug

Dear Angelo.. U are so right about that! but making plain looking, Jessica Trisko, (who is clearly of Pinoy descend) Miss Canada, the winner, was the same for many people!.. Greetings! Good 2 see u back! Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:

Dear Angelo.. U are so right about that! but making plain looking, Jessica Trisko, (who is clearly of Pinoy descend) Miss Canada, the winner, was the same for many people!.. Greetings! Good 2 see u back! Smile

thanks prince yes trisko is plain looking but she nailed it the Q & A which is high bearing on final round
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:

thanks prince yes trisko is plain looking but she nailed it the Q & A which is high bearing on final round

I know Q&A are important, but that is a beauty pageant and NOT the exam to enter the University. No wonder Karla Henry won ME and we all know that she NEVER would have placed, much less win in MI, and much less in MU and MW!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 am

I know Q&A are important, but that is a beauty pageant and NOT the exam to enter the University. No wonder Karla Henry won ME and we all know that she NEVER would have placed, much less win in MI, and much less in MU and MW!!![/b][/color][/font][/quote]

yeah i guess so she never place in 2008 national pageant then she tried ME philippines
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 am

Angelo Batista wrote:I know Q&A are important, but that is a beauty pageant and NOT the exam to enter the University. No wonder Karla Henry won ME and we all know that she NEVER would have placed, much less win in MI, and much less in MU and MW!!![/b][/color][/font]

yeah i guess so she never place in 2008 national pageant then she tried ME philippines[/quote]

I am really enjoying interacting with u here in this forum.. 2 bad most other people are so quiet, boring or not around.. I miss Preppy Guy, KarlitosSunja, Jenn, Calderon, Pepper, Bonner. Eblazer, HighStreet and others....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down