BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to MISS EARTH 2011 / OFFICIAL THREAD / ECUADOR WON!!

+12
ClubEarthBeauty
bonner
POB reporter
EP Admin
UniMunTer
Taxki
darkvindak
karlitostunja
PRINCE CALIXTO
MarciaBia
beauty_mwah
Desi
16 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Road to MISS EARTH 2011 / OFFICIAL THREAD / ECUADOR WON!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Road to MISS EARTH 2011 / OFFICIAL THREAD / ECUADOR WON!!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Road to MISS EARTH 2011 / OFFICIAL THREAD / ECUADOR WON!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Road to MISS EARTH 2011 / OFFICIAL THREAD / ECUADOR WON!!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 am

Miss Earth 2011 - ECUADOR
1st R.U- BRAZIL
2nd R.U - PHILIPPINES
3rd R.U - VENEZUELA
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 am

PHILIPPINES...... UNDESERVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SORRY, but when I like a pinoy girl I say it, but Athena is not a beauty queen type at all, and don't say because she is smart..... NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OWNERS OF THIS PAGEANT ALWAYS DO THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad furious angry

Last edited by Desi on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 pm

This is a joke, Carrousel did it again. This was expected and it is not fair.... Athena a Top-4? MISS WATER!!! PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING GIRLS WERE LEFT BEHIND AND WASTED, that's why myself and many, many other pageant's fanatic are ALWAYS PISSED with the ME Pageant. And again, I do not want to hear that she placed because she is smart.... SMART MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SAME THING AS ALWAYS.... KARLA, JESSICA, KATHLEEN and now ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXXTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chair chair chair angry angry angry angry angry

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:47 am

Desi wrote:This is a joke, Carrousel did it again. This was expected and it is not fair.... Athena a Top-4? MISS WATER!!! PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING GIRLS WERE LEFT BEHIND AND WASTED, that's why myself and many, many other pageant's fanatic are ALWAYS PISSED with the ME Pageant. And again, I do not want to hear that she placed because she is smart.... SMART MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SAME THING AS ALWAYS.... KARLA, JESSICA, KATHLEEN and now ATHENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXXTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chair chair chair angry angry angry angry angry

Well said, Desi! I commend you for having the courage and the strength to speak up about these desperate Pinoy organizers of ME are ( attention I am not attacking the whole Pinoy race , but ONLY those desperate- blind- fanatics- who created ME in response for the Philippines was doing so bad in the most important pageants, except for MI.... Is MORE THEN OBVIOUS that they placed this completely insignificant -undeserving Athena in the top 4 (and ahead of truly stunning and much more deserving girls) because Philippines just wanted that all of their delegates in the top 4 pageants would place.... And even with cheating Philippines and Brazil did not surpass 1- Venezuela and 2-Ecuador as country of the year! LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 am

- I am happy with brazilian contestant. She have not the most beautiful face, but her body was amazing. The set and personality helped.

- I loved the winner. Ecuador is a surprise for me (was in my runner out list) but her performance was amazing. Congrats.

- The greatest surprie for me was Phillipines in Top 4, and Czeck R and Índia out the Top 16.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 am

[b]The problems with the orgs are old, historical. Was not only in Brazil. Is not only in Phillipines. What the solution?

[b]The panel of judges must be formed by different countries, of the 5 continents and notes should be shown.

Missosology have a good text, In defense of ME, but the terms "robbery" is there.

http://www.missosology.org/main/index.php/miss-earth/road-to-me-2011/682-in-defense-of-miss-earth.html

Old problems that make the public and fans lose contests.

MarciaBia

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11