BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalia Fernandez / MISS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC UNIVERSE 2011 /

+6
darkvindak
MarciaBia
sanen
PRINCE CALIXTO
Angelo Batista
Desi
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dalia Fernandez / MISS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Dalia Fernandez / MISS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Well, my prediction 4 Santiago, Dalia Fernandez as the winner of Miss DRU came true. Very pretty face, but that 's about it.
My bet was Angela Mariano MISS SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS, still I do not deny that Dalia is beautiful, we have 6 more months and I will wait if she improves, maybe then I will change my mind. Neutral coffee
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Dalia Fernandez / MISS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Dalia Fernandez / MISS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by MarciaBia Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

She was the better, but is not so beautiful like Ada Aimeé.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Well, my prediction 4 Santiago, Dalia Fernandez as the winner of Miss DRU came true. Very pretty face, but that 's about it.
My bet was Angela Mariano MISS SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS, still I do not deny that Dalia is beautiful, we have 6 more months and I will wait if she improves, maybe then I will change my mind. Neutral coffee

Yeah, San Pedro placed way 2 low and 4 what I saw, the runner up, is a beautiful black girl, but the other 3 girls in the finals were all very mediocre. I still don't C Dalia as a favorite 4 MU, but her face is very pretty, she has a curvaceous body and she looks much shorter than the 5.9 (176) that they say she is, but I like her MUCH better than Miss Puerto Rico!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 pm

MarciaBia wrote:She was the better, but is not so beautiful like Ada Aimeé.

Yes, but Ada Aimee NOW has gained A LOT of weight and I think the judges thought she was just a poor- beautiful black girl,
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Yeah, San Pedro placed way 2 low and 4 what I saw, the runner up, is a beautiful black girl, but the other 3 girls in the finals were all very mediocre. I still don't C Dalia as a favorite 4 MU, but her face is very pretty, she has a curvaceous body and she looks much shorter than the 5.9 (176) that they say she is, but I like her MUCH better than Miss Puerto Rico!
Dalia stands 5'8" and yes I prefer her over Viviana also, @ least she is pretty (Dalia). Razz
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Dalia stands 5'8" and yes I prefer her over Viviana also, @ least she is pretty (Dalia). Razz

Me 2, of course! BTW, I saw a SS pic of Angela Mariano Miss San Pedro ans she looked..."WOW!!" Shocked . The black girl who is going 2 Continente Americano is surprisingly stunning and I also wonder if Angela Mariano could compete in MW representing her country. After seeing that SS pic, I am sold on her, but I think 6.3 makes her way 2 tall 4 most people's beauty standards.

Here is that pic of Angela Mariano in SS and of Dalia Fernandez, and while I think Dalia is prettier than Angela, in SS Angela is 100 times better than Dalia!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Desi wrote:Angelo here is your sentimental girl Eva Arias, she looked very beautiful. Smile

I honestly believe that Eva Arias deserved at least a top 15 spot in MU 2010. Sad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Me 2, of course! BTW, I saw a SS pic of Angela Mariano Miss San Pedro ans she looked..."WOW!!" Shocked . The black girl who is going 2 Continente Americano is surprisingly stunning and I also wonder if Angela Mariano could compete in MW representing her country. After seeing that SS pic, I am sold on her, but I think 6.3 makes her way 2 tall 4 most people's beauty standards.

Here is that pic of Angela Mariano in SS and of Dalia Fernandez, and while I think Dalia is prettier than Angela, in SS Angela is 100 times better than Dalia!

Indeed, Dalia is prettier than Angela, but still I prefer her over Dalia. Angela's catwalk was amazing I think she should prepare a bit more and try next year or as you said she could go to MW, but that it is another franchise.
The 1st runner-up ES UN DIAMANTE SIN PULIR, me encanta esa negra. Miss Santo Domingo Norte her name is Katherine Cruz I was hoping for her to win, but maybe she also should try later after MISS CONTINENTE AMERICANO. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:28 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 pm

I like this girl
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Angelo here is your sentimental girl Eva Arias, she looked very beautiful. Smile

I honestly believe that Eva Arias deserved at least a top 15 spot in MU 2010. Sad
I agree with u My Handsome Prince. Razz
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Desi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, her thighs look so muscular!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 am

DESI, I LIKED MISS PERAVIA MORE AND I LIKED MISS SANTIAGO AS A FINALIST BUT NOW I'LL JUST WAIT TO SEE HER EVOLUTION AND IMPROVENT.

Sad
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 am

JENN wrote:DESI, I LIKED MISS PERAVIA MORE AND I LIKED MISS SANTIAGO AS A FINALIST BUT NOW I'LL JUST WAIT TO SEE HER EVOLUTION AND IMPROVENT.

Sad
Peravia should've not been on the top-5, that spot should've been for Angela Mariano Miss San Pedro de Macoris. She may gave the best answer but she does not has the beauty for MU Pageant. Still Dalia is not my cup of tea, from that top-5 Katherine Cruz Miss Santo Domingo Norte (1st runner-up) should've been the winner. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:15 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, her thighs look so muscular!
Very fit.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 am

Desi wrote:
JENN wrote:DESI, I LIKED MISS PERAVIA MORE AND I LIKED MISS SANTIAGO AS A FINALIST BUT NOW I'LL JUST WAIT TO SEE HER EVOLUTION AND IMPROVENT.

Sad
Peravia should've not been on the top-5, that spot should've been for Angela Mariano Miss San Pedro de Macoris. She may gave the best answer but she does not has the beauty for MU Pageant. Still Dalia is not my cup of tea, from that top-5 Katherine Cruz Miss Santo Domingo Norte (1st runner-up) should've been the winner. Smile

FROM THE TOP 5 I LIKE THE 1ST RUNNER UP AND PERAVIA AND SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS SHOULD'VE MADE IT FURTHER. FROM THE GROUP OF DELEGATES REGARDLESS OF THEIR FINAL PLACEMENT I CONSIDERED MISS SANTIAGO A SEMI FINALIST BUT NOT THE WINNER. OH WELL!!! AGHHH Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JENN
JENN

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 am

JENN wrote:
Desi wrote:

Sad

FROM THE TOP 5 I LIKE THE 1ST RUNNER UP AND PERAVIA AND SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS SHOULD'VE MADE IT FURTHER. FROM THE GROUP OF DELEGATES REGARDLESS OF THEIR FINAL PLACEMENT I CONSIDERED MISS SANTIAGO A SEMI FINALIST BUT NOT THE WINNER. OH WELL!!! AGHHH Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Angela Mariano ( San Pedro de Macoris ) should try again next year, she was my bet. Dalia for me is just ok.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:45 am

I FEEL BAD FOR DALIA, SHE'S BEING ACCUSED OF PAYING THE 100/110,000 $ BY OTHER CONTESTANTS.

I THINK THAT IT'S POINTLESS OBVIOUSLY IF IT WERE TRUE SHE ALREADY WON AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT. THOSE CONTESTANTS LOOK LIKE ENVIOUS LOSERS. REGARDLESS OF THE TRUTH I WISH EACH ONE INCLUDING DALIA, GETS THE BEST OUT OF THIS.

JENN
JENN

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

My question is, why these sore loosers waited after the pageant to complaint about this matter? star wars
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next