BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!!

+3
JENN
darkvindak
Desi
7 posters

Go down

POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!! Empty POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!!

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:42 am

Let's begin our 1st HOT PICK for MU 2011, please make your Top-15 list.

THANKS!!!

Last edited by Desi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!! Empty Re: POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!!

Post by darkvindak Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 am

I wasn't thinking about the order of my favorites recently... I'll think about it and I will write later or tomorrow.
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!! Empty Re: POB's MISS UNIVERSE 2011 HOT PICKS!!

Post by JENN Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 am

TOP 15

1. VENEZUELA
2. RUSSIA
3. KOSOVO
4. MEXICO
5. COLOMBIA

6. FRANCE
7. MALAYSIA
8. POLAND
9. NICARAGUA
10. ANGOLA

11. SPAIN
12. ECUADOR
13. ARUBA
14. SERBIA
15. KOREA

DARK HORSES:

MAURITUS
BONAIRE
INDONESIA

Last edited by JENN on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 am

1- VENEZUELA...........Tremendous improvement, she is a Doctor, trained in Venezuela and the body of the pageant
2- KOSOVO.......Extremely sexy top model type, tall, very fierce!
3-SPAIN.........Gorgeous eyes, elegant, beautiful porcelain like skin, very photogenic
4- MALAYSIA..... Natural beauty, has experience, very relaxed, well spoken abd has an " universal " look (she could be almost from anywhere!)
5 -MEXICO......Very pretty modelesque type, can look very elegant with her hair up, but in all pic has the same expression and in non -photoshpped pics, she looks thick in the waist
6-ANGOLA.....A very soft, angelic, fresh African beauty with pretty features
7 UKRAINE.....Glamorous, one of the most beautiful Europeans, so far; she could def pull a surprise.
8-DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. She is growing one me, I predicted her win and has no major flaws; with beautiful eyes, body and hair.
9- RUSSIA. Russians almost always do very well, and she reminds me a bit of her predecessor when she won. She is also a very natural beauty, must try to have her teeth improved and if she does this, I have a feeling that she might go rather far.
10- SWITZERLAND..... This girl has one of the most lovable auras and fresh ,girl -next door appeals, but also can look like a super model. Her smile is contagious!
11- POLAND.....She has some of the most beautiful eyes and hair of all the girls and though her face is very round, she is indeed, a very beautiful delegate!
12- NICARAGUA; A very pleasant surprise for this Central American country, she has beautiful cheekbones and eyes, exudes confidence and intelligence and has been compared with Miss Venezuela International, Jessica Barboza.
13--SERBIA.. An adorable contestant with an adorable doll like face, very fresh and natural and always has a wonderful smile on her face and she has the experience to have made it to the top 15 in MI 2010
14-COLOMBIA- Catalina Robayo has also shown fairly good improvement, has great speaking ability, one of the better bodies in this competition, so far and also gorgeous jet black hair and photographs very well from the side ( her profile).
15- Slovak Republic...This lovely brunette, can look great in some pic, and not so good in others.. She has very good bone structure, but does not know how to smile well and this makes her look insecure, a bit dull and her mouth not sexy.

Almost there;

Aruba (wonderful body, but her mouth is really big and her face is not up 2 her body)
Korea; looks so lovely, even with very little make up, her skin is just flawless!.

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 am

Top 5: Spain, Angola, Kosovo, Russia, Venezuela (in this order)

Top 10: P. Rico, Korea, France, Mauritius, Mexico (in this order)
Top 15: Indonesia, Ukraine, DR, Nicaragua, Slovak Rep. (in this order)

Miss Spain is the best at today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 am

My Prince I've edited Colombia's name on your list, you had Natalia instead of Catalina. Wink
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:55 am

JENN dear, you have Angola twice on your list. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 am

Desi's List:

1. Angola
2. Mexico
3. Malaysia
4. Aruba
5. Russia
6. France
7. Dominican Republic
8. Venezuela
9. Poland
10. Colombia
11. Indonesia
12. Spain
13. Bonaire
14. Serbia
15. Kosovo
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 am

I'm not 100 % sure about order Smile for me most important is facial beauty
I will tell you what I like about my fav candidates and what I don't like what I think that they need to change/improve.

1. Anja form Serbia - i didn't put her on first place just because she is Serbian but because I think that she has most beautiful face so far and she is smart and fierce ...I think that she could go far at MU. She must toned her body very well for MU.
2. Dalia from Dom.Rep. - she is very beautiful lady I like her very much. I don't like her legs.
3. Natalia from Russia - love her angelic look. At first I was skeptical about her but more I see more I like her.
4. Vanessa from Venezuela - I think that she is beautiful sometimes she look old but still beautiful. I like her more with lighter hair. On recent pictures she look amazing.
5. Karin from Mexico - I didn't like her at the begining but in recent photos she look very beautiful, I love how she look with ponytail . I don't like how she look with messy hair.
6. Aferdita from Kosovo - she is beautiful and bitchy good combination for MU. I don't like her nose.
7. Pia from Finalnd - love how she look on her candids, beautiful face but not so beautiful body ( hope that she will toned her body)
8. Viviana from Purto Rico - I know that you guys don't like her Smile but I started to like her again after whatcing video with her and Ximena together and she has fantastic body. i don't like thing that she had plastic surgeries.
9. Olesya from Ukraine - like her she is beautiful, but too thin
10. Gillian from Aruba - I think that she is best black girl so far, I like her more than Miss Angola.
11. Paula from Spain - sometimes I think that she is a real stunner I love her eyes ..but sometimes she look hm scratch not so good
12. Deborah from Malaysia - clasic beauty I like that.
13. Leila from Angola - 2nd best black girl so far. She has has nice facial features but sometimes look like she need peeling.
14. Rozalia from Poland - has potentia, she has nice face but she need to lose weight.
15. Catalina from Colombia - she has improved a lot she could be nice surprise.
darkvindak
darkvindak

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 am

darkvindak wrote:I'm not 100 % sure about order Smile for me most important is facial beauty
I will tell you what I like about my fav candidates and what I don't like what I think that they need to change/improve.

1. Anja form Serbia - i didn't put her on first place just because she is Serbian but because I think that she has most beautiful face so far and she is smart and fierce ...I think that she could go far at MU. She must toned her body very well for MU.
2. Dalia from Dom.Rep. - she is very beautiful lady I like her very much. I don't like her legs.
3. Natalia from Russia - love her angelic look. At first I was skeptical about her but more I see more I like her.
4. Vanessa from Venezuela - I think that she is beautiful sometimes she look old but still beautiful. I like her more with lighter hair. On recent pictures she look amazing.
5. Karin from Mexico - I didn't like her at the begining but in recent photos she look very beautiful, I love how she look with ponytail . I don't like how she look with messy hair.
6. Aferdita from Kosovo - she is beautiful and bitchy good combination for MU. I don't like her nose.
7. Pia from Finalnd - love how she look on her candids, beautiful face but not so beautiful body ( hope that she will toned her body)
8. Viviana from Purto Rico - I know that you guys don't like her Smile but I started to like her again after whatcing video with her and Ximena together and she has fantastic body. i don't like thing that she had plastic surgeries.
9. Olesya from Ukraine - like her she is beautiful, but too thin
10. Gillian from Aruba - I think that she is best black girl so far, I like her more than Miss Angola.
11. Paula from Spain - sometimes I think that she is a real stunner I love her eyes ..but sometimes she look hm scratch not so good
12. Deborah from Malaysia - clasic beauty I like that.
13. Leila from Angola - 2nd best black girl so far. She has has nice facial features but sometimes look like she need peeling.
14. Rozalia from Poland - has potentia, she has nice face but she need to lose weight.
15. Catalina from Colombia - she has improved a lot she could be nice surprise.
I do not agree with some of your choices, but I love your ANALYSIS!! Also My Handsome Prince's ANALYSIS!!! thumbs up
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 am

Desi wrote:My Prince I've edited Colombia's name on your list, you had Natalia instead of Catalina. Wink

Thank u, my dear friend! oops! Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 am

Desi wrote:JENN dear, you have Angola twice on your list. Smile

ERROR FIXED... #13 WAS MEANT TO BE MISS ARUBA
JENN
JENN

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

allow me to present mine...hehehe

top 5(in order)
kosovo
spain
malaysia
venezuela
colombia

rounding my top ten are
nicaragua
korea
puerto rico
dominican republic
russia

bubbling my top 15
bonaire
ecuador
aruba
angola
ukraine..

jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Thread will be closed soon.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Miss Universe 2011 - Hot Picks...
by: Alvin Sebetero

First of all,,,looking at all 31 official candidates this year, I think this is not a very strong batch...Unlike last year,,,it's like all countries sent their best ever...
Now, I don't know... There's only few...
Since there are only few delegates yet, here are my Top 15...
As of now,,,Coz, Honestly, I don;t want to put some of them in my top 15,,,,it;s just the choices are limited and I need to fill 15 slots...

Here it is... IN ORDER...!!!

1. MAURITIUS - Laetitia Darche
-I know many of you will ask why? Me too...Honestly, I never expect that I'll be cheering for Mauritius coz since they join Ms. Universe, they have never sent a proper and worth-cheering delegate...But now, Oh Laetitia, it's time to prepare banners and pompoms...If only these 31 ladies will compete, I want Laetitia to take home the crown,,,First, she is the biggest surprise from a weak country...Second,,,the body,,,WOW!!! and her looks,,,She's from African Continent, but her beauty is a Fusion of African, Latina with an Indian touch...I just hope that the 2011 judges will look at contestants performance and beauty and not on the name of their country...

2. KOSOVO - Aferdita Dreshaj
-They're back again,,,this lady is surely in the top 15,,,but I saw some of her videos, her Swimsuit is amazing, but evening gown is kinda boring...I still prefer Gona Dragusha...and lastly, her face is not worth remembering...in short, forgettable...

3. PUERTO RICO - Viviana Ortiz
- Another Latina,,,I can't say yet if Viviana will make it in the Top 15,,,but as of now she's my top3,,,and some of her pics remind me of Mayra Matos in 2009...

4. ANGOLA - Leila Lopes
- A beautiful black lady,,,but it's not all beauty in Ms. Universe, it's the performance that counts...I love this girl because she looks outgoing, charming and very friendly...That is why, I love African delegates so far...but, for the past few years,,,Ms. Universe only send 1 delegate from African Continent in the Top 15,,,and if only 1 will be send again, I prefer Mauritius than Angola...

5. VENEZUELA - Vanessa Goncalves
- Part of me says that Venezuela will miss Ms. Universe this 2011 too,,,but part of me says, she will make it...vanessa is really beautiful, but the problem is, she looks old...or is it just me...And, wow, i saw one very sexy pics of her that really looks like Britney Spears,,,and some of her formal pictures, remind me of Celine Dion,,,all she need is a microphone...

6. BONAIRE - Benazir Charles
This will be my first time to see Bonaire in Ms. Universe, since I was not born yet, when they last compete in 1991,,,I love this girl,,,young, fresh and amazing...

7. MEXICO - Karin Ontiveros
Sorry, No back to back for Mexico,,,she's not the Ms. Universe material kind of thing... I think she'll just make it until top 10...well, some of her pictures remind me of Zana Kraniqi, Kosovo 2008...

8. MALAYSIA - Deborah Henry
All I can say is that,,,she's definitely the Best ASian so far...

9. CZECH REPUBLIC - Jitka Novackova
I don;t know why,,,but I like her,,, it's just a typical Czech beauty...and I love Czech...!!!

10. SLOVAK REPUBLIC - Dagmar Kolesarova
This is a very beautiful lady from Slovak Republic,,,but I still can't get over the exclusion of anna Amenova in the top 15 last year...So,,,goodluck to this lady...

11. UKRAINE - Olesya Stefanko
hmmm,,,ok...so-so! Just like what happened last year,,,Anna Poslavska, I didnt expect her to be in top 15 and her performance is boring...

12. SPAIN - Paula Guillio
very beautiful spanish girl,,,i love the figure of her body, her eyes...he only thing I dont like is her jaw...I just dont like it,,,it makes her face look fat...

13. SWITZERLAND - Kerstin Cook
very........................ok, whatever...she still falls on the average scale...!!!!

14. FRANCE - Laury Thilemann
I dont want to include this girl, coz she is not as beautiful as Malika Menard,,,but then I rememer, Malika is not that beautiful in Ms. France too, so i think they can still beautify Laury,,,i hope so!!!

15. POLAND - Rozalia Mancewicz
This is the hardest choice...the 15th place,,,
Well,,,i prefer her than other girls that i didnt include,,,because I just think there's something in her...I just know it...

Other notes to delegates that is not included...

DOMINICAn REPUBLIC - Nah!!! Not appealing to me,,,
SOUTH AFRICA - looks like they will rest...Im tired of seeing South Africa as a representative of African Continent...and looks like they sent the wrong delegate this time...

i dont want to comment on others...!!!

That's it...
All I can say is that,,,"You can comment on my post, but you can't tell me I'm wrong...Each one has it's own opinion...I respect yours, so, please respect mine...

Last edited by alvin01141992 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks Guys!!! Very Happy
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am

Will you make de oficial POBs Hot Pics after the lists?

MarciaBia

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 am

MarciaBia wrote:Will you make de oficial POBs Hot Pics after the lists?
Yes, a banner will be released with the results and I will post it here and in the Portal Page. Also will be posted in several forums. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by FerriyantoLim Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am

1. Kosovo
2. Ukraine
3. Spain
4. Mexico
5. Puerto Rico

6. Malaysia
7. Venezuela
8. Angola
9. Czech Republic
10. France

11. Mauritius.
12. Colombia
13. Switzerland
14. Poland
15. Indonesia
FerriyantoLim
FerriyantoLim
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Island of Thusand Beaches, Bangka Belitung , INDONESIA !

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 am

Thanks, everbody had plenty of time.
Topic closed!!!
Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down